Viewers Freak Out Over Coca-Cola Super Bowl Ad

I can see why some are upset with it,

This nation is about diversity of a groups of all nationalities.
What makes it an outrage is that spoken English as well as our Constitution is what we all accepted as one Nation. We all used to accept the actual meaning of the words of our Constitution. We all used to take it literally. It says exactly what it means not what each of us thinks it should mean.
Every single person who came to this country had to learn English and learn the constitution of which everyone had the same interpretation of the meaning of the Constitution.

The left has turned the Constitution into a document that does not mean what it says.
They have made it into a document that fits their ideology and have totally misinterpreted it and have violated it as well as our rights as individuals.

Byngo!!! Glad to see I'm not the only one who got it.

Being an American is the one thing that brings diverse people together. Singing the song in languages no one understands is divisive.

Making this about "race" and "the GOP doesn't want diversity" just makes Liberals look like fools. But then again, we already knew this about Liberals.

What makes it an outrage is that spoken English as well as our Constitution is what we all accepted as one Nation. We all used to accept the actual meaning of the words of our Constitution. We all used to take it literally. It says exactly what it means not what each of us thinks it should mean.
Every single person who came to this country had to learn English and learn the constitution of which everyone had the same interpretation of the meaning of the Constitution.

The left has turned the Constitution into a document that does not mean what it says.
They have made it into a document that fits their ideology and have totally misinterpreted it and have violated it as well as our rights as individuals.

I don't know where you picked THAT garbage up, but it's not true.

He wasn't talking about the people that illegally cross the US-Mexican border. But for the most part if you want to be a productive member of society you would learn English. Well, if you at least want to call a cab, order a pizza, understand traffic signs or maybe even defend this country you'd speak English. Or you can come here and just rely on everyone else. Then you would be a Liberal.

He wasn't talking about the people that illegally cross the US-Mexican border. But for the most part if you want to be a productive member of society you would learn English. Well, if you at least want to call a cab, order a pizza, understand traffic signs or maybe even defend this country you'd speak English. Or you can come here and just rely on everyone else. Then you would be a Liberal.

wow you went and said something even more stupid

Love to hear the song translated into English like our Founders spoke. Imagine the Conservatives would complain about that too not even recognizing it :)

Imagining George Washington's "Rule of Civility" just reading that form of English is difficult. Can't imagine having to riddle it out loud. :)

Our Founder's spoke and wrote in the same English as we have today.
Zoom in on the original writing of our Declaration of Independence.
We all can still read it just fine.
Zoom in on the Declaration of Independence : The Colonial Williamsburg Official History Site

Yes it is true!
We were all taught the Constitution in school, that was before the Libs took over in the 60's and 70's and turned it into a document that only means what they add into it.
Liberals always add into things that are said.
We all see it here everyday on this board.

My Grandparents who came to this country from Germany learned English.
Every single new legal immigrant who came to this country through Ellis Island who did not speak English learned it if they wanted to get the American Dream that they wanted.
There was no way you could open any kind of shop here if you spoke only German.
It is an actual fact of our history.

Even Arnold Schwarzenegger had to learn English if he was going to get anywhere in this country in the early 70's. Guess how well he did! He came to this country with 20 bucks in his pocket and now he is a millionaire. He just should have never gone into politics. :)
It is the illegals who refuse to speak English and want everything printed in their own language (aka-Spanish) in particular.

Last edited:
Every single new legal immigrant who came to this country through Ellis Island who did not speak English learned it if they wanted to get the American Dream that they wanted.

no they didnt...

gop is for white only.

I just go by the facts and the numbers prove that are low with Latins, Blacks and Asians.

They numbers show they are low with minorities, so the facts prove they are for whites only.

no they didnt...

And there are still enclaves in NYC and Boston and Philadelphia and Baltimore and Chicago, etc. where people can be born, live, work, and die and speak whatever old world language is dominant in their neighborhood.

no they didnt...

Yes they did.
You had to learn the language and the money or you got cheated, or got taken advantage of and many times robbed.

no they didnt...

And there are still enclaves in NYC and Boston and Philadelphia and Baltimore and Chicago, etc. where people can be born, live, work, and die and speak whatever old world language is dominant in their neighborhood.

Yes, and they all know English as well.

no they didnt...

Yes they did.
You had to learn the language and the money or you got cheated, or got taken advantage of and many times robbed.

no they didnt. why do you think they all flocked together? 1st generations are typically multilingual where the 2nd and 3rd are. Learning English is not a requirement to coming to america.

gop is for white only.

I just go by the facts and the numbers prove that are low with Latins, Blacks and Asians.

They numbers show they are low with minorities, so the facts prove they are for whites only.

Tell that to Chris Christy who is a GOP

He won 55% of women (+10 from 2009), 20% of the black vote (+10), and 48% of the Hispanic vote (+11), according to the exit polling. He won among all age groups except 18-to-29-year-olds, which he lost by only 6 points. He also captured 31% of the Democratic vote (+an astounding 23 points from 2009) and 64% of the independent or unaffiliated (+4).

uh no, it means diverse.

No Pussball, that isn't what it means.

If one throws items into a melting pot, they all combine into a single whole. The flavors of the elements enhance the stew, but it is a single entity.

The left seeks to divide, to pit one against another. The right seeks to unit, e pluribus unim.

we are coming to the same conclusion by different means then.

Forum List

Back