Violent criminals are just a myth, until they aren't and you need a gun to stop them.

Just like you don't admit you're a fucking idiot but we all know you are because of what you say

Just because I'm not afraid of my own shadow? You bet.

No because you talk of things you know nothing about

and you are so naive as to think there is no violence in this world

So when violence does find you s it has so many others I'll simply laugh at you even more than I do now

Nope. There is plenty of violence in this world. Lots of it caused by coward gun nut vigilantes who start every morning hoping that "today is the day I get to shoot someone and be a hero"

If that were true, considering more than 17 million people have CCW permits, there would be a lot more violence than there is today
But keep spouting this shit and proving what a fucking idiot you are.

I hope I'm there when you get the shit beat out of you so I can laugh my ass off while you're waiting for the cops to come rescue you

Your numbers are slightly inflated but not enough to worry about. But what you don't take into account is, only about 3 million actually carry even when they have a CCW. It's a real hassle when you go out. What do you do with it when you need to go into a library or someplace that doesn't allow your weapon according to the law? You can't go bar hopping, go into schools to visit your kids and more. So you either leave it home or lock it in your trunk. I wouldn't trust locking it in the glove box since any thief worth his salts can break into there in 4 seconds with a screwdriver. Just having the Permit doesn't mean you go around armed all the time.

Now, stop making shit up.
Why do care about anyone else’s firearm ownership?

I wasn't home, but I've heard the story plenty of times.

Our guns are always loaded with the safety on and a round chambered. We could try an experiment where you rush at me from across the room and see if you could hit me with a stick before I shot you dead.

If it is less than a 16 foot room, the gun is going to lose unless the knife wielder is a klutz. .

There is another method that I learned but can no longer master that's good out to about 20 feet. Ever have a Kbar hit you even if it's not blade first? Out to about 20 feet, it's going to hit blade first at about 60 mph. Even if it hits handle first, you still won't get that shot off too fast and the person will be able to close. This isn't done without a lot of practice and proper instruction. But you never know if about the person you are wanting to shoot has for a background. You only have to guess wrong once.

Sticks are for kids, silly rabbit.

Sorry..... that is not true. If the guy with the gun is pointing the gun at the knife guy the knife guy is going to get shot, multiple times..... the 20 foot rule is a nice idea, but the variables in the demonstration always favor the knife guy.

You are assuming that you are walking down the street with your gun already drawn. Man, oh Man. Just how sick can you get. Your gun is in it's holster. My knife is in it's sheath. You probably have a safety strap on your gun (unless you are a complete moron, knowing you, you might be). My knife does not have. I go for my knife, draw it and the fight is on. During the time it takes you to pop the strap, draw the gun, take off the safety, I can cover a lot of ground. 16 feet or less and the gun loses big time. And the lethal distance is 20 feet for the knife if you hold it correctly. Hinaman is an idiot.

With every post you show how little you know about actual gun ownership and carrying a gun..... most modern holsters do not have a "strap" and a knife is only lethal if it hits you in the right spots......while a gun discharging at close range, contact range is just as if not more devestating due to the discharge into your body.......

Please...do some research.

You are one sick puppy not having a safety strap on your gun. That's part of the NRA Gun Safety routine. A bouncing gun goes off much of the time. Now I know you are full of shit and so does every other handgun owner out there. You don't even know how to safely wear a sidearm on the street.

You really don't know anything about guns.....

So no registry?

Just got off the phone to a gun store in Illinois.... nope, they do not register the guns, they simply record a sale. So a universal background check law would end up registering any gun I sell......no thanks.

You are one of the prime examples why we need universal gun background checks. If I want a gun for an illegal operation you would be the first I would come to. You dipstick,it's background checks, not registrations. Sort of like you screaming, "They are trying to take all my Guns" over and over. Well maybe we should considering you aren't exactly playing with a full deck. But I get to keep mine.

Moron, I'm not selling a gun without knowing who I am selling it to.... you moron..... and what part of the fact that criminals steal their guns....which means, you doofus, they don't go through any background check, or that they use straw buyers, which means they can pass any background check, do you not freaking understand...

You moron.

You already stated you sell without background checks. Sounds to me like you aren't a gun dealer at all. You say you are from Vermont?

I didn't say anything about any of that.....so you can stop phishing....

Actually, you did. Wow, Trump Logic strikes again. I must be using Fake News on this one.

If it is less than a 16 foot room, the gun is going to lose unless the knife wielder is a klutz. .

There is another method that I learned but can no longer master that's good out to about 20 feet. Ever have a Kbar hit you even if it's not blade first? Out to about 20 feet, it's going to hit blade first at about 60 mph. Even if it hits handle first, you still won't get that shot off too fast and the person will be able to close. This isn't done without a lot of practice and proper instruction. But you never know if about the person you are wanting to shoot has for a background. You only have to guess wrong once.

Sorry..... that is not true. If the guy with the gun is pointing the gun at the knife guy the knife guy is going to get shot, multiple times..... the 20 foot rule is a nice idea, but the variables in the demonstration always favor the knife guy.

You are assuming that you are walking down the street with your gun already drawn. Man, oh Man. Just how sick can you get. Your gun is in it's holster. My knife is in it's sheath. You probably have a safety strap on your gun (unless you are a complete moron, knowing you, you might be). My knife does not have. I go for my knife, draw it and the fight is on. During the time it takes you to pop the strap, draw the gun, take off the safety, I can cover a lot of ground. 16 feet or less and the gun loses big time. And the lethal distance is 20 feet for the knife if you hold it correctly. Hinaman is an idiot.

With every post you show how little you know about actual gun ownership and carrying a gun..... most modern holsters do not have a "strap" and a knife is only lethal if it hits you in the right spots......while a gun discharging at close range, contact range is just as if not more devestating due to the discharge into your body.......

You are one sick puppy not having a safety strap on your gun. That's part of the NRA Gun Safety routine. A bouncing gun goes off much of the time. Now I know you are full of shit and so does every other handgun owner out there. You don't even know how to safely wear a sidearm on the street.

lI do know you are a fake and a liar who shouldn't have any firearm of any kind. You are a danger to everyone around you.

Just because I'm not afraid of my own shadow? You bet.

No because you talk of things you know nothing about

and you are so naive as to think there is no violence in this world

So when violence does find you s it has so many others I'll simply laugh at you even more than I do now

Nope. There is plenty of violence in this world. Lots of it caused by coward gun nut vigilantes who start every morning hoping that "today is the day I get to shoot someone and be a hero"

If that were true, considering more than 17 million people have CCW permits, there would be a lot more violence than there is today
But keep spouting this shit and proving what a fucking idiot you are.

I hope I'm there when you get the shit beat out of you so I can laugh my ass off while you're waiting for the cops to come rescue you

Your numbers are slightly inflated but not enough to worry about. But what you don't take into account is, only about 3 million actually carry even when they have a CCW. It's a real hassle when you go out. What do you do with it when you need to go into a library or someplace that doesn't allow your weapon according to the law? You can't go bar hopping, go into schools to visit your kids and more. So you either leave it home or lock it in your trunk. I wouldn't trust locking it in the glove box since any thief worth his salts can break into there in 4 seconds with a screwdriver. Just having the Permit doesn't mean you go around armed all the time.

Now, stop making shit up.
Why do care about anyone else’s firearm ownership?

If the person handles them in a safe and sane manner, I don't really have a problem with it. In this case, the NRA safety classes are priceless. Mishandle them and then I care.

lI do know you are a fake and a liar who shouldn't have any firearm of any kind. You are a danger to everyone around you.

Ah.... so your parents don't know you are on the computer..... you should go back to your room before you get caught.

No... it won't. What it does do is create a backdoor gun registry...since any private gun will now have to go through a gun store, and that sale, and the gun and the name of the owner and buyer, will have to be recorded..... that is the reason you want universal background checks...so you know where the guns are when you finally get the power to ban and confiscate them.

Bullshit. Are background checks for new guns recorded and stored in a gun registry? Nope. By law, the information can't be kept.

If you have to do background checks for private sales you have to keep a record of who the seller is and who the buyer is to confirm that a background check was done for the sale, you twit. Otherwise, any two people can just say they did a background check....you twit.

How is that different from a gun shop sale?

Because it catches all the guns that aren't sold in gun stores.....it creates new registries and expands the old one....and the only reason you want that is so that, down the road, you can collect those guns that no one knew about before.

Do gun shop background checks go on a registry?

Not normally. The GunShop keeps them on file. Each state has it's own time limit for how long. But it's not generally sent to the state or the feds. It's a background check not a gun registration.

Bullshit. Are background checks for new guns recorded and stored in a gun registry? Nope. By law, the information can't be kept.

If you have to do background checks for private sales you have to keep a record of who the seller is and who the buyer is to confirm that a background check was done for the sale, you twit. Otherwise, any two people can just say they did a background check....you twit.

Because it catches all the guns that aren't sold in gun stores.....it creates new registries and expands the old one....and the only reason you want that is so that, down the road, you can collect those guns that no one knew about before.

Not normally. The GunShop keeps them on file. Each state has it's own time limit for how long. But it's not generally sent to the state or the feds. It's a background check not a gun registration.
The firearms I sell in my shop, any and all paperwork on the firearm is destroyed as soon as humanly possible.
That way there is absolutely zero chance of any record on said firearm...

The firearms I sell in my shop, any and all paperwork on the firearm is destroyed as soon as humanly possible.

You already stated there is a time limit to how long you are to hold them on file.

You already stated there is a time limit to how long you are to hold them on file.
That why I say the paperwork is destroyed as soon as humanly possible.
There no reason for any record on said firearm

South Dakota is deregulating more all the time, especially anything firearm related.
The next step will be once the person passes the background check they will be allowed to rip up any and all paperwork right there on the spot...

Right now it takes a customer of mine anywhere between 2 to 4 minutes walk out of my shop after they selected a firearm.
It should only take as long for me to ring it up, seconds at max....

Your last thought will be, "I brought a stick to a gunfight."
You would regret fighting my stick with a nail in it

You could get a nasty infection
I could pull the trigger 7 times before you lifted up your stick to infect me.

I had a peculiar situtation when I was performing in a Club in South Dakota. I had an off duty cop steal my Stetson off the stage. He took it out to his car and came back in. Someone saw him take it. I confronted him. I knew he was armed. At first he denied it. I didn't call him a liar. I only stated that he was going to return my hat. In case you don't know, that type of Stetson, in the early 80s cost about 300 bucks. He finally said he would get it out of his car and return with it. I told him he was to send one of his buddies to retrieve it. He thought about that one for a few seconds and then sent his buddy for the hat. The Cop made a very bad tactical mistake. He was within 5 feet of me without his gun drawn. When he backed away, I closed the distance every time. He knew I was Military but didn't know my background so he didn't wish to take the chance. One of the first things I learned was not to rely strictly on a weapon. And I taught that in a class. He didn't like the odds. When he was handed the hat back, he threw it at me. I picked it up and walked off, turning my back on him. Was I afraid? No, I was in a zone. Was he afraid, probably since he didn't control the situation. I worked on controlling the situation and it was much more effective than a firearm. He came to the conclusion I was either the baddest MF he had ever met or the craziest. Either way, he didn't want to gamble on which one. And I will never tell which one. His buddies were also cops. I can bet he never lived that one down. But the Bikers gave me a new found respect after that. I got the adrenaline shakes later in private.

You only get the first shot if you get the chance. I can draw a knife and deliver it faster than you can draw, take your safety off and fire. If I am within 5 feet of you I can close your larynx faster than you can draw your weapon much less take off the safety and fire it. If a person is withing striking distance for a club, your gun is pretty well worthless since his weapon is faster. You, the person with the gun, must make sure the conditions are correct before you go for your gun. If it's not already out, almost any other weapon is just as deadly. Hell, a toaster is sometimes more deadly if used properly.

So don't get too cocky.
I wasn't home, but I've heard the story plenty of times.

Our guns are always loaded with the safety on and a round chambered. We could try an experiment where you rush at me from across the room and see if you could hit me with a stick before I shot you dead.

My gun is in my hand, not in a holster. The dogs woke me up long before you got there.

Not by name of the owner, just that the gun was sold.

So no registry?

Just got off the phone to a gun store in Illinois.... nope, they do not register the guns, they simply record a sale. So a universal background check law would end up registering any gun I sell......no thanks.

So what makes you think an individual sale would have to be more than registering a sale?

So no registry?

You are one of the prime examples why we need universal gun background checks. If I want a gun for an illegal operation you would be the first I would come to. You dipstick,it's background checks, not registrations. Sort of like you screaming, "They are trying to take all my Guns" over and over. Well maybe we should considering you aren't exactly playing with a full deck. But I get to keep mine.

Moron, I'm not selling a gun without knowing who I am selling it to.... you moron..... and what part of the fact that criminals steal their guns....which means, you doofus, they don't go through any background check, or that they use straw buyers, which means they can pass any background check, do you not freaking understand...

You moron.

Do you even realize how stupid you sound?

So no registry?

So what makes you think an individual sale would have to be more than registering a sale?
Only a fool would trust the federal governments involvement in private sales...

So no registry?

You moron.

Do you even realize how stupid you sound?
Criminals do not buy firearms legally, that is why they are called criminals

Good for you. Any reason individual sales couldn't be handled the same way?

Right now it takes a customer of mine anywhere between 2 to 4 minutes walk out of my shop after they selected a firearm.
It should only take as long for me to ring it up, seconds at max....
It would go faster if you had a license
Just scan and go

Forum List

Back