Virginia Halts Concealed Carry Reciprocity With 25 States

The fact? what fact is this?

Again, if things happen in gun restricted zones, is this because it's a gun restricted zone, or because it's a public place?

I don't care if you think the odds are against me. You haven't proven anything. And if it carries on like this the odds are well in my favor.

There are all kinds of public places that have no gun restrictions. Hell, just walk downtown where hundreds of people are and a shooter has that opportunity. Go to a park, a beach, a bar that's having a live band and dancing. All gun free places. But shooters don't choose those places. Why?

If half of the public places were gun-free zones and half of the shootings took place in gun-free zones, you might have a point. But since gun-free zones are small and most of the mass shootings happen in those places, the odds are well against you.

Why? You're asking a very, VERY complex question. You're trying to get inside of the minds of people who commit these acts, and claim they've all got the same thought process, and you're trying to claim it's simple.

School killings. Do they happen because schools are places without guns, or do they happen because kids go crazy and they're targeting those people who they think have done them wrong?

Those with religious views might shoot up a place where they see whatever it is they're against, the California massacre appears to be people who got angry with America and then took it out on those they knew.

How many of these mass killing do you KNOW happened in a gun free zone because it was a gun free zone? How many?

Just to make you happy, why don't we say it's luck. That being said, why not just get rid of more gun-free zones because they are unlucky?

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

It doesn't make me happy. What would make me happy is that you back up your statements with sources to your "facts".

I already did that. Fact: most mass shootings take place in gun-free zones. How is that not a fact?

You didn't even show that. But what are we dealing with here? Simple facts?

Oh, the sky is blue, must have been painted because blue paint is also blue.

Come off it. Do you want to debate, or merely peddle nonsense?

There are all kinds of public places that have no gun restrictions. Hell, just walk downtown where hundreds of people are and a shooter has that opportunity. Go to a park, a beach, a bar that's having a live band and dancing. All gun free places. But shooters don't choose those places. Why?

If half of the public places were gun-free zones and half of the shootings took place in gun-free zones, you might have a point. But since gun-free zones are small and most of the mass shootings happen in those places, the odds are well against you.

Why? You're asking a very, VERY complex question. You're trying to get inside of the minds of people who commit these acts, and claim they've all got the same thought process, and you're trying to claim it's simple.

School killings. Do they happen because schools are places without guns, or do they happen because kids go crazy and they're targeting those people who they think have done them wrong?

Those with religious views might shoot up a place where they see whatever it is they're against, the California massacre appears to be people who got angry with America and then took it out on those they knew.

How many of these mass killing do you KNOW happened in a gun free zone because it was a gun free zone? How many?

Just to make you happy, why don't we say it's luck. That being said, why not just get rid of more gun-free zones because they are unlucky?

It doesn't make me happy. What would make me happy is that you back up your statements with sources to your "facts".

I already did that. Fact: most mass shootings take place in gun-free zones. How is that not a fact?

Well read 2aguy's posts. He had it all right there for ya.

Sad to see Virginia go Communist/Progressive. Nuff said.
Yeah. Those bastards. Not letting illegal immigrants, mental patients, wife beaters, or felons conceal carry. For shame!

What's this country coming to when a drug dealer isn't allowed to conceal carry?
What hyperbolic nonsense G. You know what you sound like? You sound EXACTLY like the nut jobs you are constantly criticizing here. All that focusing on them is starting to bleed over...

This is why we need some sort of national standard for this. As a second amendment protection, the feds actually do have a responsibility to ensure that our rights are not violated.

He's on ignore. Generally he doesn't have "it all", he actually is very liberal with the truth, often talking complete nonsense. Hence why he's no ignore.

So, if YOU want to debate, let's debate, if you want to ride on someone else's back, then sorry, it doesn't wash with me.

He's on ignore. Generally he doesn't have "it all", he actually is very liberal with the truth, often talking complete nonsense. Hence why he's no ignore.

So, if YOU want to debate, let's debate, if you want to ride on someone else's back, then sorry, it doesn't wash with me.

Funny comments coming from an irony impaired far left drone!

I see, so what would you like me to do, repost everything he already posted?

You can post all the facts you want to these far left drones, they will never learn it. We will always have the same arguments because the far left drones refuse to grow up and learn facts over their religious dogma.

All they know are narratives as it is written in their scriptures..

This wasn't done by the Legislature or the People of Virginia. It was done by one overzealous Anti-Constitution Communist/Progressive. The People of Virginia haven't had their say. They won't until the Virginia Legislature intervenes. This will be challenged. Bet on it.

I have no doubt the gun nuts will whine about it. I just doubt they can do anything about it.

Vote out the clinton minion next election.

Why? For making sure that people carrying guns at least meet the state requirements for carrying guns? Why would they have any laws if only the people who live in their state are required to abide by those laws while there? That's like saying "We limit our highway speed to 70 MPH, but if you live in another state, you can drive as fast as you want while you're here"

Because carrying a gun is a civil right......you could not have democrats putting Poll Taxes and literacy tests in the south to keep blacks from voting, because voting was a civil right...same with guns........carrying a gun as a citizen is a right, not something the state can grant or take away....

Nope. Make up your mind. Either states have the right to regulate the carrying of guns or they don't. Do you want all those decisions made at a federal level? I do, but that's not how it works.

The People of the State haven't decided anything in Virginia. When the Legislature acts, they'll have their say. I think this will be overturned at some point. The Attorney General overstepped.

I have no doubt the gun nuts will whine about it. I just doubt they can do anything about it.

Why? For making sure that people carrying guns at least meet the state requirements for carrying guns? Why would they have any laws if only the people who live in their state are required to abide by those laws while there? That's like saying "We limit our highway speed to 70 MPH, but if you live in another state, you can drive as fast as you want while you're here"

Because carrying a gun is a civil right......you could not have democrats putting Poll Taxes and literacy tests in the south to keep blacks from voting, because voting was a civil right...same with guns........carrying a gun as a citizen is a right, not something the state can grant or take away....

Nope. Make up your mind. Either states have the right to regulate the carrying of guns or they don't. Do you want all those decisions made at a federal level? I do, but that's not how it works.

The People of the State haven't decided anything in Virginia. When the Legislature acts, they'll have their say. I think this will be overturned at some point. The Attorney General overstepped.

Sure they decided. They did that when they elected him to the office that has the authority to make that choice.

You can post all the facts you want to these far left drones, they will never learn it. We will always have the same arguments because the far left drones refuse to grow up and learn facts over their religious dogma.

All they know are narratives as it is written in their scriptures..

Correct.

"Well I can't see it because I have him on ignore." Well, take him off ignore and read what he posted. I never put anybody on ignore so I never had to take anybody off of it, but I imagine it can't be that hard to do.

Sure they decided. They did that when they elected him to the office that has the authority to make that choice.

He acted arbitrarily. Virginia's Legislature will have to intervene. Not saying it will change though. Because it does appear the Communists/Progressives have control of Virginia now. So, bye bye Virginia. Its destruction has begun. It's very sad.

He acted arbitrarily. Virginia's Legislature will have to intervene. Not saying it will change though. Because it does appear the Communists/Progressives have control of Virginia now. So, bye bye Virginia. Its destruction has begun. It's very sad.

I'm sure it is very sad for the hard right to realize the country just doesn't fall for all that crap as much as it used to.

Really? Then how many guns should she have owned that would have stopped it?

Well, if she had ZERO guns, that would have stopped it. Because he wouldn't have any guns to go to the school. Or shoot her when she was having her coffee. (Of course, no one counts Nancy Lanza as a victim, because she enabled his crime spree. So did her gun dealer. And the NRA)

It appears many on the right continue to be ridiculous, delusional liars.

Well, if she had ZERO guns, that would have stopped it. Because he wouldn't have any guns to go to the school. Or shoot her when she was having her coffee. (Of course, no one counts Nancy Lanza as a victim, because she enabled his crime spree. So did her gun dealer. And the NRA)

If she had zero guns he would simply have gone to a gun store and picked one up himself. Or gotten one through any number of illegal channels.

If she had zero guns he would simply have gone to a gun store and picked one up himself. Or gotten one through any number of illegal channels.

That's why it's a stupid idea to HAVE gun stores.

I don't think a barely functioning autistic man could have gotten one through illegal channels. If he could somehow scrape up the hundreds of bucks he'd need to buy them, the crooks would probably just take his money without giving him a gun.

What, are you stupid in the head? You're incredibly naïve and a control freak at the same time. Your commonsense has either his left you or never was there to begin with.
Shit happens

That's why it's a stupid idea to HAVE gun stores.

I don't think a barely functioning autistic man could have gotten one through illegal channels. If he could somehow scrape up the hundreds of bucks he'd need to buy them, the crooks would probably just take his money without giving him a gun.

When someone cites something with links you do not get to ignore it and then demand another source nor claim that person did not cite a source. Your question has been answered several times by several posters with cites to back them up.

Forum List

Back