Virginia wants to hire illegals and daca as poleece and firemens. This is very smart.

the watcher

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2016
What a stroke of genius. This will certainly help with filling those cruisers with warm bodies after Fairfax ran off all the able officers with their crime friendly programs. Now they can just go to the local 7 eleven or Home Derpot and get as many Day Cops as they need to minister to the others there in the day pool. No need to splain protocol to them either, they still have theirs when they crossed the border. States Push Bills to Allow Illegal Aliens to Become Police Officers | FAIRUS.org

service.jpg

LOL......They could not be any worse than the JBTs of the Fairfax County PD.

Probably not. That's why they call Woodbride "Hood Bridge" now.

View attachment 963984

LOL......They could not be any worse than the JBTs of the Fairfax County PD.

Before tRump, this was a favorite way to gain citizenship. I knew a Brit that went that route. He served for 4 years, which filled the requirements, took the test and was sworn in as a United States Citizen. You need to serve so many years (min of 4) to get this exemption. Today, serving in the US Military does NOT guarantee you ability to file for citizenship. What's wrong with this picture.

Before tRump, this was a favorite way to gain citizenship. I knew a Brit that went that route. He served for 4 years, which filled the requirements, took the test and was sworn in as a United States Citizen. You need to serve so many years (min of 4) to get this exemption. Today, serving in the US Military does NOT guarantee you ability to file for citizenship. What's wrong with this picture.
I think it should still be a legal immigration route.....During our Civil War many Irish and German regiments were formed by men directly off the boats.

Many of these German soldiers could speak little English beyond "I'm going to fight mit Sigel".

What a stroke of genius. This will certainly help with filling those cruisers with warm bodies after Fairfax ran off all the able officers with their crime friendly programs. Now they can just go to the local 7 eleven or Home Derpot and get as many Day Cops as they need to minister to the others there in the day pool. No need to splain protocol to them either, they still have theirs when they crossed the border. States Push Bills to Allow Illegal Aliens to Become Police Officers | FAIRUS.org
Is there anything that you dumb ass Jadrools will not believe or shameless repeat even knowing that it is a lie?

OP, you must remember.....Virginia is #12 in the number of hispanic illegals living within our state.....Most are concentrated in NOtVA so it makes some sense to hire vetted and green card holding hispanic people who have lived here most of their lives.

If becoming a police officer gets them a path to citizenship I'm perfectly OK with that too......I never was one to go with "the sins of the parents" when it came to DACA kids.

Forum List

Back