Virus Panic Crowd: Stop Citing Italy. The Numbers are Skewed.

Trump's virus will eventually go away. There is a good chance it will lower and reduce Social Security rolls. Always look at the bright side.
It is not Trumps virus, goofball.

The USA will have far fewer deaths per capita than Europe or most major nations around the globe, and most of you Dimocrats obstructed his efforts to respond every step of the way.
Trump virus is the proper name for calling the virus Trump is responsible for. The only things that obstructed Trump's efforts were his ego and incompetence.

How is Trump responsible for this virus?
If Trump isn't responsible for his incompetence why does he keeping lying?

Wait, you're the guy who defended naming the virus after someone who has no responsibility for its creation.

Why would you care about lying?
American intelligence agencies warned Trump and he ignored them. He probably called Putin for advice.

Isn't this pandemic bad enough without democrats constantly trying to make it worse?
Trump's virus will eventually go away. There is a good chance it will lower and reduce Social Security rolls. Always look at the bright side.

The USA will have far fewer deaths per capita than Europe or most major nations around the globe, and most of you Dimocrats obstructed his efforts to respond every step of the way.
Trump virus is the proper name for calling the virus Trump is responsible for. The only things that obstructed Trump's efforts were his ego and incompetence.

he's not responsible for the virus - only how it was incompetently handled from the start. it was too little, too late.
Trump led the world since America was the first country to ban flights from china

i actually don't begrudge that. that was the only thing he did right in a timely manner, however- it was already here b4 he did that & everything else he has done ranges from sub par to cray cray lies.

What other countries banned flights from China before we did?
Italy.

So you think Trump should be criticized because he was #2?

Isn't this pandemic bad enough without democrats constantly trying to make it worse?

he's not responsible for the virus - only how it was incompetently handled from the start. it was too little, too late.
Trump led the world since America was the first country to ban flights from china

i actually don't begrudge that. that was the only thing he did right in a timely manner, however- it was already here b4 he did that & everything else he has done ranges from sub par to cray cray lies.

Italy.

I did noq criticize him for being #2. I simply responded to one of the lies being promoted. He did the right thing, almost, because the flights did not really stop.

Italy.

I did noq criticize him for being #2. I simply responded to one of the lies being promoted. He did the right thing, almost, because the flights did not really stop.
you should have responded to the fact that globalists attacked trump when he did ban flights from china

what other countries were testing enmasse via drivethrus & identifying cases so quarantine can go into effect & limiting their outbreak b4 we did?

Then it calling it the Trump virus is incorrect.

i wouldn't be too CONcerned about that - after all donny blaming a lot of things on other people & not taking responsibility for most of his actions far outweighs that attribution.

Of course you wouldn't be too concerned about it since evidently you don't value accuracy more than you value political motives.

Good thing you're not president.

haaaaaaaaaaa............ are you going on your 'hunch' or listening to the experts?

what other countries were testing enmasse via drivethrus & identifying cases so quarantine can go into effect & limiting their outbreak b4 we did?
I think south korea (the one thats not communist) initiated drive through testing and good for them

the US cant be expected to do all the worlds thinking

the south koreans are very talented and its no shame to take good ideas from them

It was all over the world thanks to china covering it up for 6 weeks

trump was warned about it months ago.

trump fired the CDC expert that was inside china.

Exclusive: U.S. axed CDC expert job in China months before virus outbreak - Reuters

trump locked out the experts at meetings back in january that knew how to handle it.

I think south korea (the one thats not communist) initiated drive through testing and good for them

the US cant be expected to do all the worlds thinking

the south koreans are very talented and its no shame to take good ideas from them

they were testing 10K the very first week that china revealed the genome. but we had to have our own tests ... had to wait & wait for them & then it turned out the CDC lab was contaminated. & yet, we still didn't do the right thing.

How did Trump "Crash the economy" Honey Boo Boo?

He ignored this crisis for months, called it a hoax, gave stupid orders, and dismantled the agencies to deal with it.

90331189_10156784592095178_5044785461084553216_n.png

Liars gonna lie...

No, the White House didn’t ‘dissolve’ its pandemic response office.

Exclusive: U.S. axed CDC expert job in China months before virus outbreak - Reuters

trump locked out the experts at meetings back in january that knew how to handle it.

I dont subscribe to WaPo

why pay to be misinformed?

the US meaning trump must be doing something right since we have fewer deaths than many smaller countries

How did Trump invent the virus, force the Chicoms to lie about it for crucial weeks, then spread it across the globe?

So you're just a brainless trolling ass hat now, or what?

Italy.
Actually both were issued at or about the same time
i do remember the anti trumpers calling it racist so thank God trump was president instead of some politically correct liberal
Italy's flight ban was only of DIRECT flights from China of which they had none.
All flights from China had stops in other parts of Europe first and were not covered.

This is Italy trying to cover its political ass with a bullshit fig leaf.

Not only is Italy's population significantly older, sicker and more dense than ours in the US, but the way they report death in hospitals is different than ours.

Except in isolated, urban areas where the virus is very bad, America needs to get back to work and school, and we need to do it SOON. Before the economy cannot be fixed!

But Prof Ricciardi added that Italy’s death rate may also appear high because of how doctors record fatalities.

“The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus.

Why have so many coronavirus patients died in Italy?

Watch here:

This Video Will Change What You Know About Coronavirus…The TRUTH They’re Hiding!

Screen-Shot-2020-03-19-at-10.55.06-AM.png

I dont subscribe to WaPo

why pay to be misinformed?

the US meaning trump must be doing something right since we have fewer deaths than many smaller countries

the WaPo is biased in its OP/ED, but is factually newsworthy otherwise. same goes for the WSJ - you know the paper that rupert murdoch owns? yaaaaaaa..... they are biased as well with their OP/ED. the OP/ED is not the news & both are of high journalistic reporting. nice try, jr but doesn't fly.

Italy.
Actually both were issued at or about the same time
i do remember the anti trumpers calling it racist so thank God trump was president instead of some politically correct liberal
Italy's flight ban was only of DIRECT flights from China of which they had none.
All flights from China had stops in other parts of Europe first and were not covered.

This is Italy trying to cover its political ass with a bullshit fig leaf.
Italy is communist china’s bitch

Xi’s foothold in europe

Iran is closely linked to china also and its dying from the wuhan virus only slightly slower than italy

And all the other countries closely linked to China?
NOt as close as italy

Several much more closely, Captain Transparent.
... italy is VERY closely tied to china through trade, ....

At least 65 nations could say the same.
Thanks to the Belt and Road Initiative italy has a special relationship with china

Thanks to the same initiative, so do many other nations. Try to use reason once in a while and not just your emotional hatred for Chinese people.

I have no hatred for Chinese people or any Asian people. .....

I wasn't responding to you.

you on the other hand are shilling for the communist dictatorship
Got a quote to prove that accusation? No, of course you don’t. I know better than you how corrupt, incompetent, and oppressive the CCP is.

Iran is closely linked to china also and its dying from the wuhan virus only slightly slower than italy

And all the other countries closely linked to China?
NOt as close as italy

Several much more closely, Captain Transparent.
... italy is VERY closely tied to china through trade, ....

At least 65 nations could say the same.
Thanks to the Belt and Road Initiative italy has a special relationship with china

Thanks to the same initiative, so do many other nations. Try to use reason once in a while and not just your emotional hatred for Chinese people.

I have no hatred for Chinese people or any Asian people. .....

I wasn't responding to you.

you on the other hand are shilling for the communist dictatorship
Got a quote to prove that accusation? No, of course you don’t. I know better than you how corrupt, incompetent, and oppressive the CCP is.
Better than me?

I doubt that

but you jump to confuse the chinese people with the ccp and take offense at any criticism of either

Forum List

Back