Virus Panic Crowd: Stop Citing Italy. The Numbers are Skewed.

Iran is closely linked to china also and its dying from the wuhan virus only slightly slower than italy

And all the other countries closely linked to China?
NOt as close as italy

Several much more closely, Captain Transparent.
... italy is VERY closely tied to china through trade, ....

At least 65 nations could say the same.
Thanks to the Belt and Road Initiative italy has a special relationship with china

Thanks to the same initiative, so do many other nations. Try to use reason once in a while and not just your emotional hatred for Chinese people.

I have no hatred for Chinese people or any Asian people. .....

I wasn't responding to you.

you on the other hand are shilling for the communist dictatorship
Got a quote to prove that accusation? No, of course you don’t. I know better than you how corrupt, incompetent, and oppressive the CCP is.
Better than me?

I doubt that

I don’t doubt it at all.

Iran is closely linked to china also and its dying from the wuhan virus only slightly slower than italy

NOt as close as italy

Thanks to the Belt and Road Initiative italy has a special relationship with china

Thanks to the same initiative, so do many other nations. Try to use reason once in a while and not just your emotional hatred for Chinese people.

Got a quote to prove that accusation? No, of course you don’t. I know better than you how corrupt, incompetent, and oppressive the CCP is.
... you jump to confuse the chinese people with the ccp ...

Got a quote to prove that accusation? I didn’t think so.

Trump's virus will eventually go away. There is a good chance it will lower and reduce Social Security rolls. Always look at the bright side.
It is not Trumps virus, goofball.

The USA will have far fewer deaths per capita than Europe or most major nations around the globe, and most of you Dimocrats obstructed his efforts to respond every step of the way.
Trump virus is the proper name for calling the virus Trump is responsible for. The only things that obstructed Trump's efforts were his ego and incompetence.

How is Trump responsible for this virus?

he's not responsible for the virus - only how it was incompetently handled from the start. it was too little, too late.
Trump led the world since America was the first country to ban flights from china

i actually don't begrudge that. that was the only thing he did right in a timely manner, however- it was already here b4 he did that & everything else he has done ranges from sub par to cray cray lies.
It was all over the world thanks to china covering it up for 6 weeks

trump was warned about it months ago.

trump fired the CDC expert that was inside china.

Exclusive: U.S. axed CDC expert job in China months before virus outbreak - Reuters

trump locked out the experts at meetings back in january that knew how to handle it.

I dont subscribe to WaPo

why pay to be misinformed?

the US meaning trump must be doing something right since we have fewer deaths than many smaller countries

the WaPo is biased in its OP/ED, but is factually newsworthy otherwise. same goes for the WSJ - you know the paper that rupert murdoch owns? yaaaaaaa..... they are biased as well with their OP/ED. the OP/ED is not the news & both are of high journalistic reporting. nice try, jr but doesn't fly.
A lot of opinion and political bias creeps into the WaPo news section

which is why I no longer consider it a credible source

NOt as close as italy

I could wade through pages of text to find something but I‘m not going to

we have debated enough for me to form an opinion of you

Last edited:

NOt as close as italy

JI could wade through pages of text to find something but I‘m not going to

No, of course you’re not. I guess one of the perks for you in having no self respect is that you can live with the fact that you are a dishonest, illegitimate interlocutor. Wallow in that.

NOt as close as italy

No, of course you’re not. I guess one of the perks for you in having no self respect is that you can live with the fact that you are a dishonest, illegitimate interlocutor. Wallow in that.
Thats your opinion just as I have my opinion of you

NOt as close as italy

Thats [sic] your opinion...

Oh no, you have proven your lack of character right here.

As 2aguy proved, he did not fire the pandemic team, he actually strengthened our response teams through reorganization.
click on times to hear the actual audio. He never declared it a hoax.
He never called the cirus a hoax. Never.-

Yes, he called it a hoax.

Yes, he disbanded the Pandemic Response Team.

johnpavolitztwittermemehewantsustopassonvirusgaslight....jpg

Both of those are lies......easily shown to be lies......since I linked to a Washington Post article, twice, in this thread showing he didn't disband that team........
Wow!! Democrats won't even believe democrats any more.

As 2aguy proved, he did not fire the pandemic team, he actually strengthened our response teams through reorganization.
click on times to hear the actual audio. He never declared it a hoax.
He never called the cirus a hoax. Never.-

johnpavolitztwittermemehewantsustopassonvirusgaslight....jpg

Both of those are lies......easily shown to be lies......since I linked to a Washington Post article, twice, in this thread showing he didn't disband that team........
Wow!! Democrats won't even believe democrats any more.
Those are the almost smart ones

NOt as close as italy

I am not impressed with your attempts at character assassination

you are a china apologist while I am a critic of that country and its communist dictatorship

I'm not a Trump supporter, but I have to say… one of the most disgusting things I've seen since this whole "pandemic" started is the nonstop politicizing by extreme partisans, namely the ones who hate Trump. It's clear to me that those who are ignoring so many important aspects of this whole thing ONLY to focus on partisan politics don't care about how many people get this virus, or anything else for that matter... in fact I get the feeling they WANT the alleged death numbers to rise, just so that they can point the finger at Trump, due to their hatred and idiotic extreme partisanship.

It's completely disgusting, a waste of time and bandwidth, and speaks volumes about those who do that. Oh, and it's super annoying to have to scroll past when reading threads.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but I have to say… one of the most disgusting things I've seen since this whole "pandemic" started is the nonstop politicizing by extreme partisans, namely the ones who hate Trump. It's clear to me that those who are ignoring so many important aspects of this whole thing ONLY to focus on partisan politics don't care about how many people get this virus, or anything else for that matter... in fact I get the feeling they WANT the alleged death numbers to rise, just so that they can point the finger at Trump, due to their hatred and idiotic extreme partisanship.

It's completely disgusting, a waste of time and bandwidth, and speaks volumes about those who do that. Oh, and it's super annoying to have to scroll past when reading threads.

They also want complete economic destruction.

Anything, ANYTHING, any pain and suffering--as long as he goes down.

They are pathologically insane.

They also want complete economic destruction.

Anything, ANYTHING, any pain and suffering--as long as he goes down.

They are pathologically insane.

Th insanity was putting the racist game show host in charge because he hates gays and Mexicans just like you do.

We've said for four years this guy was unfit for the office, now he has an honest to God crisis and he's failing miserably.

NOt as close as italy

I am not impressed with your attempts at character assassination

You have committed character suicide. If you are not happy with the consequences of your own words, choose them more carefully.

Trump's virus will eventually go away. There is a good chance it will lower and reduce Social Security rolls. Always look at the bright side.

The USA will have far fewer deaths per capita than Europe or most major nations around the globe, and most of you Dimocrats obstructed his efforts to respond every step of the way.
Trump virus is the proper name for calling the virus Trump is responsible for. The only things that obstructed Trump's efforts were his ego and incompetence.

he's not responsible for the virus - only how it was incompetently handled from the start. it was too little, too late.
Trump led the world since America was the first country to ban flights from china

i actually don't begrudge that. that was the only thing he did right in a timely manner, however- it was already here b4 he did that & everything else he has done ranges from sub par to cray cray lies.

Exclusive: U.S. axed CDC expert job in China months before virus outbreak - Reuters

trump locked out the experts at meetings back in january that knew how to handle it.

I dont subscribe to WaPo

the US meaning trump must be doing something right since we have fewer deaths than many smaller countries

the WaPo is biased in its OP/ED, but is factually newsworthy otherwise. same goes for the WSJ - you know the paper that rupert murdoch owns? yaaaaaaa..... they are biased as well with their OP/ED. the OP/ED is not the news & both are of high journalistic reporting. nice try, jr but doesn't fly.
A lot of opinion and political bias creeps into the WaPo news section

which is why I no longer consider it a credible source

i have no doubt about that.

dog.jpg

I dont subscribe to WaPo

True, we do have fewer deaths, but they had 2-3 weeks head start. We're not even close to peak.

I dont subscribe to WaPo

True, we do have fewer deaths, but they had 2-3 weeks head start. We're not even close to peak.
Everyone says that but why did italy get the chinese virus sooner than America did?

that makes no sense

I dont subscribe to WaPo

Everyone says that but why did italy get the chinese virus sooner than America did?

that makes no sense

Track it for yourself. Watch the trajectory develop. Due to testing capacity shortage we have no idea how far it's spread. The only real data is dead bodies. The US is in red. If you see an inflection point in dead body pile up that either levels off or turns up, it may be a real trend. Log scale. We've always done this in America, but it will be good to see openly again. How many bodies, the price of "progress"?

1585121025341.png

Attachments

• 1585120560112.png
    1585120560112.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 88

Forum List

Back