Vivek Speech.

No, left.
Nope.

Liberal.
Liberal has deep roots and traditions in freedom.
Modern liberals do not.
There are very few liberals in this country today.
And tens of millions of modern liberals alas.
There are, however; a vast majority of neo-Marxists in the Democrat party,
Not a one.
and the term "the left" is a reference to the post-Modern neo-Marxists that have hijacked the Democrat party.
A complete fantasy.

Democrats are deranged hyper-conservative warmongering criminal capitalists.

But yeah, Vivek is super-slimy.

He is snake oil.
We have the correct term for it and he's not the only one. Snake oil has been sold by Trump, DeSantis, this clown, and others.

Are Americans ready to make the break from it and come to the realization that magic maga doesn't work?

Nope.

Liberal.

Modern liberals do not.

And tens of millions of modern liberals alas.

Not a one.

A complete fantasy.

Democrats are deranged hyper-conservative warmongering criminal capitalists.

But yeah, Vivek is super-slimy.
I have to conclude that you're in need of some mental health and will wish you the best in your quest to rejoin humanity.

We have the correct term for it and he's not the only one. Snake oil has been sold by Trump, DeSantis, this clown, and others.

Are Americans ready to make the break from it and come to the realization that magic maga doesn't work?
I think many Trump supporters don’t buy the whole MAGA thing.

It’s as empty as Hope/Change.

But Trump CAN stop WWIII.

I have to conclude that you're in need of some mental health and will wish you the best in your quest to rejoin humanity.
No - you’ve just bought into a 70 year old Red Scare fantasy.

The conservative version of the Collusion Delusion.

Movement is a relative term. The movement is their consolidation of power over our institutions, they have only to wait for the upcoming law students who place value on ideology over law to start sitting on court seats, and their victory will be assured.

I wasn't frequenting this forum at that time, but do you remember when the Standford Law student body all but physically attacked a sitting appellate judge?

Those will be your future judges, and they proved their loyalty was NOT to the rule of law -- unless they had their hands on the levers of power -- or the Constitution, but to their Critical Theory ideology.
No. The control of our institutions isn’t done by leftists. It is done by the wealthy capitalist establishment types, who’s only interests are gaining greater wealth and controlling the populace.

This should be self evident. Are any of these institutions demanding change and pushing for increased benefits for the poor and working class? No they aren’t.

No. The control of our institutions isn’t done by leftists. It is done by the wealthy capitalist establishment types, who’s only interests are gaining greater wealth and controlling the populace.

This should be self evident. Are any of these institutions demanding change and pushing for increased benefits for the poor and working class? No they aren’t.
^ Best poster on the forum.

Rigby a close second.

:)

YOU should run for president; this Vivek creep isn’t going anywhere.

I would suggest you reconsider that. This is not to say that those who are wealthy are not part of the Critical Theory crowd. It would be hard for them not to be part of that crowd. Just look at the Soviets of the World Economic Forum and their pushing of the UN's Sustainable goals agenda.

It all goes back to Critical Theory and its control of the institutions of power in the US and other countries.

They are all leftists.

From ESG, CRT, SEL, and DEI, they have their hands in every aspect of power, education, and the economy.

I mean really folks? Isn't it about time that bullshit nonsense like fed agents being on the planes, be called snake oil like it is??

Snap the fk out of the spell murica!

^ Best poster on the forum.

Rigby a close second.

:)

YOU should run for president; this Vivek creep isn’t going anywhere.
Thanks though I don’t consider myself a leftist. I do hold some some beliefs and opinions that can be considered leftist however. I’d like to think I understand our current state of affairs better than most.

It would be so much better for our nation and people if we had a strong left wing movement looking out for the best interests of the poor and working class. Rather than a system that benefits and protects the wealthy and connected.

I would suggest you reconsider that. This is not to say that those who are wealthy are not part of the Critical Theory crowd. It would be hard for them not to be part of that crowd. Just look at the Soviets of the World Economic Forum and their pushing of the UN's Sustainable goals agenda.

It all goes back to Critical Theory and its control of the institutions of power in the US and other countries.

They are all leftists.

From ESG, CRT, SEL, and DEI, they have their hands in every aspect of power, education, and the economy.
Democrats are deranged criminal capitalist warmongers.

But sure - they’re globalists just like the Republicans.

Clean up your own party before spouting this Red Scare crap, please.

I mean really folks? Isn't it about time that bullshit nonsense like fed agents being on the planes, be called snake oil like it is??

Snap the fk out of the spell murica!

Keep your thoughts in Canada, no one cares what you think.

Forum List

Back