Voter fraud is real, and may have changed New Hampshire Senate race...

and why should a citizen's vote in a rural area, count more than a citizen's vote who chose to live in a metropolitan area? I thought it was ONE MAN, ONE VOTE....all men are created equal kind of thing?

The only advantage rural states should have is that all states only get two electors for each Senator they have...(plus one elector for every house of representatives they have which goes by population) that means Montana with a million citizens gets two electors and California with 30 million people get only two electors....that and that alone is what the founders intended as the advantage to rural and smaller populated states....

And THAT is not how the Parties have set it up in all States but 2 over the years after the founders....they manipulated the system by using Winner takes all electors, eliminating any chance of any third party candidate from getting even 1 elector in their tallies, even if the third party gets millions of votes, tens of millions of votes nation wide....they get zero electors.

The exception is from a state like mine and one other...where we give each candidate, the electors they won, through how our state's population voted....plus the winner of the entire state population gets theadditional two electors the State was allocated for their two Senators that's how it should be for all states....that's how it was in the beginning, when the founders first created the system.

Because we're a country of united states. It's right there in the name.

And this is a good thing. The states decide how they want to live, so you get to leave one state and live in another if you like. This concept of Federalism is our law...such an important one that you'll have to amend the Constitution to change it. Not...gonna...happen.

Not going to happen because special interests, like the Koch brothers, don't want it to happen. You have been enslaved, now move it or I'll whip you.

Yea, I'm enslaved by the Koch brothers.

You go with that.

The tinfoil hat...fabulous.

Well, you know the beauty of the whole thing isn't it? They tell you how free you are, and you say "I'm free".

Those voices you're hearing are not the Koch brothers. It's that big bowl of vodka and paint chips. Put the spoon down and walk away.

Well, you just keep saying that.

When I mean enslaved, I mean things that would make sense to you if I explained it in full, I just don't have the time right now.

Just ask yourself where the near $1 billion the Koch brothers, among others, (there are more, like Soros too) they spent on the 2016 election went, and for what purpose.

Because we're a country of united states. It's right there in the name.

And this is a good thing. The states decide how they want to live, so you get to leave one state and live in another if you like. This concept of Federalism is our law...such an important one that you'll have to amend the Constitution to change it. Not...gonna...happen.

Not going to happen because special interests, like the Koch brothers, don't want it to happen. You have been enslaved, now move it or I'll whip you.

You go with that.

Well, you know the beauty of the whole thing isn't it? They tell you how free you are, and you say "I'm free".

Those voices you're hearing are not the Koch brothers. It's that big bowl of vodka and paint chips. Put the spoon down and walk away.

When I mean enslaved, I mean things that would make sense to you if I explained it in full, I just don't have the time right now.

Just ask yourself where the near $1 billion the Koch brothers, among others, (there are more, like Soros too) they spent on the 2016 election went, and for what purpose.

"Enslaved by the Koch brothers"

Because of campaign contributions? Sorry, no recovering credibility after that nonsense.

Off you go.

You go with that.

Because of campaign contributions? Sorry, no recovering credibility after that nonsense.

Off you go.

Fine, you just want to belittle people because you can't be bothered to find out. That's fine, I don't need to waste my time talking to someone who isn't receptive to being told why they're enslaved.

You go with that.

Off you go.

Fine, you just want to belittle people because you can't be bothered to find out. That's fine, I don't need to waste my time talking to someone who isn't receptive to being told why they're enslaved.

Master Koch been whippin' you good lately?

God you're pathetic.

Off you go.

God you're pathetic.

The funny thing is you haven't even heard my argument properly, and yet you're shouting insults at me.

Off you go.

God you're pathetic.

The funny thing is you haven't even heard my argument properly, and yet you're shouting insults at me.

Yes mazzah Kock, may I have another?

Forum List

Back