Voter ID Fraud

So far it looks like no one knows how the new voter ID laws prevent absentee ballot fraud.......big surprise.
I explained to you exactly how it does so.
You failed to respond,.
Big surprise.
You didn't even begin to address absentee ballots.
I didn't have to.
You asked how it would stop fraud, I gave you an example.
Impossible to soundly argue otherwise.

Again you lie, try reading the OP again.

So far it looks like no one knows how the new voter ID laws prevent absentee ballot fraud.......big surprise.
You failed to respond,.
Big surprise.
I didn't have to.
I'm sorry that you do not like the fact that your were given a sound example of how voter ID will stop voter fraud.
:dunno:

It is a blistery day in November, M14 walks into his local gun shop to procure a firearm which is his right as an American. He is greeted by an assortment of pistols and rifles.
"What to get...what to get..." M14 thinks to himself.
"Can I help you with anything?", the burley and bearded man behind the counter asks.
"Yes. I'm looking to acquire a firearm which is my right as an American." M14 says confidently.
"Well, are you looking for something for sport or hunting like a shotgun or a rifle, or something more for home defense like a pistol?"
"I'm interested in that pistol." M14 points at a shiney .38 Smith and Wesson special revolver.
"Excellent choice! What a classic, I'll ring you up for it over here." The gunshop owner gestures to the cash register and M14 approaches. "Your total comes to $480."
"Nonsense! It is my right as an American to own and bear arms!"
"I'm sorry sir but you are incorrect and if you want the gun you will have to pay for it."
"Why are you infringing on my rights!"
Your argument was that you should not have to obtain something unnecessary in order to practice one of your RIGHTS.
Why do you not then apply this argument to the purchase of a gun?
Still waiting for you to answer the question.
Are you that dense? A store can require anything they want of you...
We're talking about federal law.
A federal law that requires that you show your ID before you can exercise your right.
Your argument was that you should not have to obtain something unnecessary in order to practice one of your RIGHTS.
Where in the 2nd Amendment guarantees you a purchase of a firearm?
You're avoiding the question. I so very much do not wonder why.
No I have answered it ad nauseum. Under the 2nd amendment you have the right to keep and bear arms. Asking for an ID at the point of sale does not infringe on your right to keep and bear arms. While turning an eligible voter away because of a state law is violating their right to vote.

You failed to respond,.
Big surprise.
I didn't have to.
I'm sorry that you do not like the fact that your were given a sound example of how voter ID will stop voter fraud.

so RESPOND then..

how does an ID card with a picture on it work in Colorado today, or Oregon last week?

respond asshole, everyone is waiting on you

You failed to respond,.
Big surprise.
I didn't have to.

so RESPOND then..

how does an ID card with a picture on it work in Colorado today, or Oregon last week?

so RESPOND then..
:dunno:[/QUOTE]

You failed to respond,.
Big surprise.
I didn't have to.

Sad......just very, very sad.

Still waiting for you to answer the question.
A federal law that requires that you show your ID before you can exercise your right.
No I have answered it ad nauseum.
You have not, and you know it.
Under the 2nd amendment....
You apparently do not understand that the plenary nature of your argument does not depend on any particular protection offered to any given right by the constitution. As such, as far as your argument goes, how the 2nd or any other amendment protects any right is meaningless.

You stated that you should not have to obtain something unnecessary in order to practice one of your RIGHTS.
Why do you not then apply this argument to exercise your right to purchase a gun?

You failed to respond,.
Big surprise.
I didn't have to.
The fact that you refuse to believe your challenge has been met? Indeed.

I didn't have to.

You failed completely to address the issue.

You apparently do not understand that the plenary nature of your argument does not depend on any particular protection offered to any given right by the constitution. As such, as far as your argument goes, how the 2nd or any other amendment protects any right is meaningless.

You stated that you should not have to obtain something unnecessary in order to practice one of your RIGHTS.
Why do you not then apply this argument to exercise your right to purchase a gun?
You don't need an ID to exercise your 2nd Amendment rights. Plain and simple.

well there you go people ... mouthshooter at his finest ... saying nothing, ignoring the question and slobbering bullshit as fast as he can..

next contestant please ...

voter ID cards in Colorado ... anyone brave enough to inform the board how they worked today preventing voter fraud ?

This is a lie, a statement you know to be false.
Your right to keep and bear arms includes the right to buy a gun; federal law requires an ID to buy a gun.
Why do you not then apply this argument to the exercise of your right to purchase a gun?

Last edited:
I didn't have to.
Never mind the fact that you know you cannot soundly show how I am wrong.

oh really?

You must be delusional, you didn't address any part of the premise of the OP, not even a little bit.

This is a lie, a statement you know to be false.
Your right to keep and bear arms includes the right to buy a gun; federal law requires an ID to buy a gun.

A citizen can obtain, keep and bear a firearm all legally without ever presenting an ID so this right is not being infringed. One example is inheritance of family heirlooms. That ID law is not across the board there are exemptions as well based on the year it was manufactured, if it is black powder etc.

You must be delusional, you didn't address any part of the premise of the OP, not even a little bit.

he is, and he won't ... poor mouthshooter.

he is, and he won't ... poor mouthshooter.

Do you think he's really this stupid or is it just part of his bluff?

Forum List

Back