Voter ID Fraud

Hey let the world know that you thought Mandela was full of shit.

Still going with the "because South Africa" meme, eh? BWA-HA-HA-HA!

We should have ObamaCare...because France!

We should control guns...because Mexico!

You are completely clueless about the electoral process in South Africa, but you seem to have just enough mental wattage to copy and paste a picture. Good for you! Tomorrow, we will learn how to type in boldface and in color!

Are you going to try to tell me ONLY South Africa believes in electoral integrity?

Man oh man. g5000 your argument is without merit.

To believe in electoral integrity is to be an idiot? To be an asshole?

Tell this Brazilian woman she's an asshole for believing in electoral integrity!

220px-Titeleitorindia2006.jpg

Better yet. Keep insulting American minorities. Keep telling them they are the dumbest fucks on the planet because they can't figure out how to get identification.
Keep telling yourself that everyone has it as easy as you and are able to afford the time and resources to obtain something unnecessary in order to practice one of their RIGHTS.
Huh.
You need a state-issued picture ID to buy a gun.
I presume you disagree with that...?

Hey let the world know that you thought Mandela was full of shit.

Still going with the "because South Africa" meme, eh? BWA-HA-HA-HA!

We should have ObamaCare...because France!

We should control guns...because Mexico!

You are completely clueless about the electoral process in South Africa, but you seem to have just enough mental wattage to copy and paste a picture. Good for you! Tomorrow, we will learn how to type in boldface and in color!

Are you going to try to tell me ONLY South Africa believes in electoral integrity?

Nope. I am telling you that you have never shown South Africa's and the US's electoral processes are the same. Therefore, you are making an apples and oranges comparison.

Tell this Brazilian woman she's an asshole for believing in electoral integrity!
I will tell you that you are a rube, and that rubes can be found all around the world.

Voter fraud is completely blown out of proportion and does not justify laws that would possibly disenfranchise eligible voters.
Good thing voter ID laws don't do that.
So you are telling me that citizens with expired driver's licenses will not be blocked from exercising their rights? Citizens who do not drive and otherwise do not have a photo ID are also going to be able to exercise their right to vote?

Since almost every case of voter fraud has come through absentee ballots how do the new voter ID laws prevent any voter fraud at all? Those laws were evidently designed for some other purpose. I wonder if we can guess what that purpose might be?
Absentee just makes it easier for the criminals to get caught.

I got to show my voter id today in TX. It was great, they scanned my DL my voter card...

Some illegal I know, came in, saw that they wanted a valid picture ID and summarily walked out in a huff mumbling something about she never had to have an ID when she voted before, all she needed before was an electric bill. ROFL

Absentee just makes it easier for the criminals to get caught.

I got to show my voter id today in TX. It was great, they scanned my DL my voter card, some illegal I know came in saw that they wanted a valid picture ID and summarily walked out in a huff mumbling something about she never had to have an ID when she voted before, all she needed before was an electric bill. ROFL
Liar.

SOMEONE TELL ME HOW A PICTURE ID WORKS IN COLORADO TODAY ... ANYONE ?

Voter fraud is completely blown out of proportion and does not justify laws that would possibly disenfranchise eligible voters.
So you are telling me that citizens with expired driver's licenses will not be blocked from exercising their rights? Citizens who do not drive and otherwise do not have a photo ID are also going to be able to exercise their right to vote?
Who cares.. this is great. Course now we have the situation where some illegals were given DLs by Obama. I wonder of those DL's flag a warning on the voting system that they are not citizens.

According to the far left Voter Fraud does not exist!

So Congratulations for defeating that far left programmed talking point..
According to proponents of Voter ID every citizen has a valid ID that will prevent them from being turned away from their RIGHT to vote. Voting is a right, not a privilege unlike the false equivalencies voting is compared to by proponents of Voter ID.
Yeah and you dumb assess think you should be able to register to vote without an ID too right? ROFL

Another democrat with an out of state tag walks in stating that he just registered 10 days ago so he doesn't have a registration card or proof of address. ROFL...

Better yet. Keep insulting American minorities. Keep telling them they are the dumbest fucks on the planet because they can't figure out how to get identification.
Keep telling yourself that everyone has it as easy as you and are able to afford the time and resources to obtain something unnecessary in order to practice one of their RIGHTS.
Huh.
Gun laws are complicated and vary state to state. The 2nd amend allows for the right to bear arms, for which you don't need an ID to exercise.

Proof:

I love Voter ID.

I believe every person should be required to prove who they are when they pick up their ballot, and that includes absentee ballots. That means showing a picture ID, in person.

Want your ballot mailed to you? It sits at the post office until you show up in person to show a picture ID to pick it up. In the Military and Overseas? Your ballot is in the Orderly Room.

No ID? You can't vote. It really is that simple. It's not like elections just pop up without warning.

So you are telling me that citizens with expired driver's licenses will not be blocked from exercising their rights?
Have you read the voter ID laws? Apparently not.
Provisional ballot, counted once the voter presents a valid ID

Citizens who do not drive and otherwise do not have a photo ID are also going to be able to exercise their right to vote?
If you have the paperwork necessary to register to vote, then you have the paperwork necessary to get a valid state ID; if you choose to not get that ID, then you choose to not exercise your right to vote.

Last edited:
I know. Liberals think their blacks are stupid in America. Their ethnic minorities are dumb fucks.

Wow just wow that a Libyan can manage to vote with ID.

Mideast_Libya_Election_0661e.jpg

So you are telling me that citizens with expired driver's licenses will not be blocked from exercising their rights?
Have you read the voter ID laws? Apparently not.
Provisional ballot, counted once the voter presents a valid ID

Citizens who do not drive and otherwise do not have a photo ID are also going to be able to exercise their right to vote?
If you have the paperwork necessary to register to vote, then you have the paperwork necessary to get a valid state ID; if you choose to not get that ID, then you choose to not exercise your right to vote.

Voting is a right not a privilege.

Who cares.. this is great. Course now we have the situation where some illegals were given DLs by Obama. I wonder of those DL's flag a warning on the voting system that they are not citizens.

HOW ABOUT YOU BROWNIE... picture ID's in Colorado today,,, how does that work ?

Huh.
Gun laws are complicated and vary state to state
Federal laws do not. The ID requirement is federal law.
The 2nd amend allows for the right to bear arms, for which you don't need an ID to exercise
The purchase of a gun is covered by the 2nd amendment, which protects your right to own and use a firearm.

I'll ask again:
You need a state-issued picture ID to exercise your right to buy a gun.
Since argue that you should not have to obtain something unnecessary in order to practice one of your RIGHTS, I presume you disagree with that...?

Forum List

Back