Voter ID Fraud

Voter fraud is completely blown out of proportion and does not justify laws that would possibly disenfranchise eligible voters.
Good thing voter ID laws don't do that.
So you are telling me that citizens with expired driver's licenses will not be blocked from exercising their rights?
Have you read the voter ID laws? Apparently not.
Provisional ballot, counted once the voter presents a valid ID
Citizens who do not drive and otherwise do not have a photo ID are also going to be able to exercise their right to vote?
If you have the paperwork necessary to register to vote, then you have the paperwork necessary to get a valid state ID; if you choose to not get that ID, then you choose to not exercise your right to vote.
Voting is a right not a privilege.
Your response does nothing to diminish the soundness of my statement.

Better yet. Keep insulting American minorities. Keep telling them they are the dumbest fucks on the planet because they can't figure out how to get identification.
Keep telling yourself that everyone has it as easy as you and are able to afford the time and resources to obtain something unnecessary in order to practice one of their RIGHTS.
Huh.
You need a state-issued picture ID to buy a gun.
I presume you disagree with that...?
Gun laws are complicated and vary state to state
Federal laws do not. The ID requirement is federal law.
The 2nd amend allows for the right to bear arms, for which you don't need an ID to exercise
The pruchase of a gun is covered by the 2nd amendment, which protects your right to own and use a firearm.

I'll ask again:
You need a state-issued picture ID to exercise your right to buy a gun.
Since argue that you should not have to obtain something unnecessary in order to practice one of your RIGHTS, I presume you disagree with that...?
You are right, the 2nd amendment cover's a citizen's right to own and bear arms. Neither are violated when a storefront asks to see ID to purchase a gun as a matter of store policy or state law. Because your right to own or bear an arm has not been infringed.

Voter fraud is completely blown out of proportion and does not justify laws that would possibly disenfranchise eligible voters.
So you are telling me that citizens with expired driver's licenses will not be blocked from exercising their rights?
Have you read the voter ID laws? Apparently not.
Provisional ballot, counted once the voter presents a valid ID
Citizens who do not drive and otherwise do not have a photo ID are also going to be able to exercise their right to vote?
If you have the paperwork necessary to register to vote, then you have the paperwork necessary to get a valid state ID; if you choose to not get that ID, then you choose to not exercise your right to vote.
Voting is a right not a privilege.
Your response does nothing to diminish the soundness of my statement.

well then, how does a picture ID work in Colorado today ??

So you are telling me that citizens with expired driver's licenses will not be blocked from exercising their rights? Citizens who do not drive and otherwise do not have a photo ID are also going to be able to exercise their right to vote?
Who cares.. this is great. Course now we have the situation where some illegals were given DLs by Obama. I wonder of those DL's flag a warning on the voting system that they are not citizens.

HOW ABOUT YOU BROWNIE... picture ID's in Colorado today,,, how does that work ?
No idea, I don't live in CO.

Better yet. Keep insulting American minorities. Keep telling them they are the dumbest fucks on the planet because they can't figure out how to get identification.
Keep telling yourself that everyone has it as easy as you and are able to afford the time and resources to obtain something unnecessary in order to practice one of their RIGHTS.
Huh.
The 2nd amend allows for the right to bear arms, for which you don't need an ID to exercise
The pruchase of a gun is covered by the 2nd amendment, which protects your right to own and use a firearm.
I'll ask again:
Since argue that you should not have to obtain something unnecessary in order to practice one of your RIGHTS, I presume you disagree with that...?
You are right, the 2nd amendment cover's a citizen's right to own and bear arms. Neither are violated when a storefront asks to see ID to purchase a gun as a matter of store policy or state law. Because your right to own or bear an arm has not been infringed.
Your argument was that you should not have to obtain something unnecessary in order to practice one of your RIGHTS.
Why do you not then apply this argument to the purchase of a gun?

Massive numbers of Illegals, Felons, and deceased will be voting Democrat this Election. Bet on that. That's obvious. So, many Election Day results will have to be challenged. It won't be over on Election Day. The fight will have to continue long after.

Since almost every case of voter fraud has come through absentee ballots how do the new voter ID laws prevent any voter fraud at all? Those laws were evidently designed for some other purpose. I wonder if we can guess what that purpose might be?

Eliminate absentee balloting except for US Service stationed overseas

So you are telling me that citizens with expired driver's licenses will not be blocked from exercising their rights? Citizens who do not drive and otherwise do not have a photo ID are also going to be able to exercise their right to vote?
Who cares.. this is great. Course now we have the situation where some illegals were given DLs by Obama. I wonder of those DL's flag a warning on the voting system that they are not citizens.

so you have to live in Colorado to explain how picture ID cards work in a mail in scenario ?

you're dismissed on grounds of ignorance, stupidity, and partisan rhetoric.

as for the rest of you idiots who ignore the question KMA ..

Huh.
I'll ask again:
Your argument was that you should not have to obtain something unnecessary in order to practice one of your RIGHTS.

It is a blistery day in November, M14 walks into his local gun shop to procure a firearm which is his right as an American. He is greeted by an assortment of pistols and rifles.

"What to get...what to get..." M14 thinks to himself.

"Can I help you with anything?", the burly and bearded man behind the counter asks.

"Yes. I'm looking to acquire a firearm which is my right as an American." M14 says confidently.

"Well, are you looking for something for sport or hunting like a shotgun or a rifle, or something more for home defense like a pistol?"

"I'm interested in that pistol." M14 points at a shiny .38 Smith and Wesson special revolver.

"Excellent choice! What a classic, I'll ring you up for it over here." The gunshop owner gestures to the cash register and M14 approaches. "Your total comes to $480."

"Nonsense! It is my right as an American to own and bear arms!"

"I'm sorry sir but you are incorrect and if you want the gun you will have to pay for it."

"Why are you infringing on my rights!"

Last edited:
It is a blistery day in November, M14 walks into his local gun shop to procure a firearm which is his right as an American. He is greeted by an assortment of pistols and rifles.
"Can I help you with anything?", the burley and bearded man behind the counter asks.
"Yes. I'm looking to acquire a firearm which is my right as an American." M14 says confidently.
"Well, are you looking for something for sport or hunting like a shotgun or a rifle, or something more for home defense like a pistol?"
"I'm interested in that pistol." M14 points at a shiney .38 Smith and Wesson special revolver.
"Excellent choice! What a classic, I'll ring you up for it over here." The gunshop owner gestures to the cash register and M14 approaches. "Your total comes to $480."
"I'm sorry sir but you are incorrect and if you want the gun you will have to pay for it."
Still waiting for you to answer the question.

"Can I help you with anything?", the burley and bearded man behind the counter asks.
"I'm interested in that pistol." M14 points at a shiney .38 Smith and Wesson special revolver.

Are you that dense? A store can require anything they want of you and they would not be violating your right to own and bear arms. The 2nd amendment does not guarantee you the purchase of a firearm.

Are you that dense? A store can require anything they want of you...
We're talking about federal law.
A federal law that requires that you show your ID before you can exercise your right.

Since almost every case of voter fraud has come through absentee ballots how do the new voter ID laws prevent any voter fraud at all? Those laws were evidently designed for some other purpose. I wonder if we can guess what that purpose might be?

Eliminate absentee balloting except for US Service stationed overseas

So Republicans can disenfranchise even more people.

A federal law that requires that you show your ID before you can exercise your right.

Where in the 2nd Amendment guarantees you a purchase of a firearm?

Where in the 2nd Amendment guarantees you a purchase of a firearm?
You're avoiding the question. I so very much do not wonder why.

Forum List

Back