Vox Wonders if Trump-Russia Collusion Evidence Will Ever Appear

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Snowflake doubts about the evidence against Trump. It won't be long now until panic sets in. The rats are jumping from the sinking ship.

Oh Great Pumpkin! Where were you in 2017? You were supposed to bring us evidence of Trump-Russia collusion but you never showed up. Oh well, perhaps we will see you in 2018. Please! Pretty please, Great Pumpkin!

Andrew Prokop of Vox wrote a rather dispirited December 28 article about how no evidence of Trump-Russia collusion has yet appeared despite the mainstream media early this year loudly hyping the reality of such collusion. In fact, it seemed that finding evidence of such collusion was a mere formality since the MSM guaranteed it happened. The only problem is, despite nearly eight months of intense investigations by Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his team, no such evidence has been uncovered. The result is a rather disheartened and sad article by Prokop in What we learned about Trump, Russia, and collusion in 2017.

Snowflake doubts about the evidence against Trump. It won't be long now until panic sets in. The rats are jumping from the sinking ship.

Oh Great Pumpkin! Where were you in 2017? You were supposed to bring us evidence of Trump-Russia collusion but you never showed up. Oh well, perhaps we will see you in 2018. Please! Pretty please, Great Pumpkin!

Andrew Prokop of Vox wrote a rather dispirited December 28 article about how no evidence of Trump-Russia collusion has yet appeared despite the mainstream media early this year loudly hyping the reality of such collusion. In fact, it seemed that finding evidence of such collusion was a mere formality since the MSM guaranteed it happened. The only problem is, despite nearly eight months of intense investigations by Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his team, no such evidence has been uncovered. The result is a rather disheartened and sad article by Prokop in What we learned about Trump, Russia, and collusion in 2017.
I read the Vox article. It simply points out that Mueller hasn’t provided any evidence of illegal activity. Why would he at this point? He is still making a case. Why would he bother providing evidence of anything to the media? That isn’t necessary. That isn’t how investigations work. The media doesn’t matter to their case. This author also has said nothing about the Mueller investigation being pointless. The integrity of the investigation is irrelevant to his point.

Of course, as the article points out, we know that Trump’s son discussed with a Russian official about dirt on Hillary Clinton. Because that lawmaker turned up with no actual dirt on Clinton, we know it didn’t affect the election. However, it was still an ATTEMPT of collusion with the Russian government to help the Trump campaign win. You can deny this all you want - it’s still true. It makes you wonder what exactly Mueller will reveal.

I read the Vox article. It simply points out that Mueller hasn’t provided any evidence of illegal activity. Why would he at this point? He is still making a case. Why would he bother providing evidence of anything to the media? That isn’t necessary. That isn’t how investigations work. The media doesn’t matter to their case. This author also has said nothing about the Mueller investigation being pointless. The integrity of the investigation is irrelevant to his point.

Of course, as the article points out, we know that Trump’s son discussed with a Russian official about dirt on Hillary Clinton. Because that lawmaker turned up with no actual dirt on Clinton, we know it didn’t affect the election. However, it was still an ATTEMPT of collusion with the Russian government to help the Trump campaign win. You can deny this all you want - it’s still true. It makes you wonder what exactly Mueller will reveal.

Billy claims that Trump and Russia colluded with Julian Assange to expose the utter corruption and criminality of the DNC.....that is the story and silly Billy is sticking to it. Seth Rich was the leaker, Billy.........and he was murdered for doing so.

Interesting that they don't mention that the Clinton campaign also met with "Russian's" to obtain the infamous pissing dirt, in fact, it appears they paid millions to obtain it. Is that "collusion" as well, or is it only "collusion" if Trump's campaign did it?

The losers think the evidence is Flynn being charged with something. LOL at the left. That is how stupid they are.

Oh yeah.....and Manaforte too.

LOL at the stupidity of the left.

mueller-stocking.jpg

It's beginning to look more and more like the Special Prosecutor Investigation has morphed from a legitimate enterprise to determine whether or not a foreign government interfered in the 2016 election and if so, who was involved into a opposition research project against the Current Administration; one suspects the longer the investigation goes on, the more it's going to look that way to the general public.

Time for Mueller & Company to wrap things up before this thing gets REALLY ugly.

Almost as disappointing as the Benghazi hearings....
Glad you brought that up. Forgot about that. The same group of people out to get Trump and protect the obamas and clintons were the ones that investigated the Benghazi issue and.....found nothing.

Regardless of the testimony of the witnesses and everything we know as a fact.

Do you know to this day the losers still think that was all caused by a video? Yes, they do. Just ask them. Ahhhh, but I am sure there was a thorough investigation.

There are many people that deserve to be lined up against a wall in front of a firing squad and it starts with the queen kuuuuunt.

So when Hillary paid millions for the fake dossier in order to "get dirt" on Trump she must have "attempted to collude"........right asshole?
The FACT that ALL FOUR PEOPLE Mullier has charged was leaked to the press the second the charges were brought tells any sentient person that IF Muller had any actual evidence of collusion he would have charged someone and the press would already know about it.
Face it asshole. You're riding a corrupt rotting dead horse.
The best part is Mullier KNOWS that anything Strouck/McCabe/Page/Kramer/Baker et al touched visa vi the 'Trump Collusion' case wouldn't be heard by a fucking night court judge.

'Vox Wonders if Trump-Russia Collusion Evidence Will Ever Appear'

How can it 'appear' when it NEVER HAPPENED?!

To be completely honest, I'm deeply concerned with what effects this Russian collusion bullshit is going to have on the global free press. I mean it used to be that the media from anywhere was welcome to say whatever, it was expected that the American public would filter everything they heard and make their decisions at the ballot box.

Now we have a general idea in la la land that RT and a $100k worth of FB ads was enough to "defraud" the American public into voting against Clinton. At some point one has to step back and realize that entertaining such an idea, even for a moment, admits that the American public is too stupid, foolish, or malleable to be trusted to vote in the first place. And if we're going to "believe" that, then it necessitates the government to destroy freedom of the press in order to "protect us" - and certainly many on the right would be as happy to see the MSM destroyed as the left would be happy to see RT destroyed. (I'll admit, I am one of the folks who would like to see the disgustingly biased MSM destroyed, in fact it's been a quasi-dream of mine for many years now, however, I wanted it bankrupted by lack of followers or some other "organic" destruction, not made illegal by the government.)

I cannot help but see this entire collusion thing as a straight up attack on the free press and that concerns the shit out of me, because once you kill free press under the guise of "protecting American's from fake news" then you are opening the door to banning free speech under the guise of "protecting the feelings of American's from unpleasant facts" - something we know well the left is 100% on board with.

I don't need some biased FBI/CIA/Bureaucrat asshole filtering my news for me. I think Project Mockingbird was a fucking disgrace to American principles and I cannot believe that we're going back to it... seemingly willingly. There's a big fucking difference between stuff like "covering up Roswell so folks don't panic" and "lying to the public about government happenings." The DNC has shown that they're completely corrupt, and frankly I suspect the GOP ain't far behind them, they just happen to be smart enough to know "Passw0rd" doesn't fucking cut it...

Forum List

Back