VP Debate Tonight At 9:00 PM ET

1727837776831.jpeg

You seem very upset. If I were a Democrat I would be upset too after watching Walz crap his drawers tonight. I understand.
Walz did just fine....especially at the end of the debate when Vance couldn't answer a simple question about the 2020 election.

Lying about the 2020 election comes second nature to you MAGA fucks, so this doesn't mean much to you all. But the average, undecided voter is not like you MAGA fucks and they saw that Vance was afraid to tell the truth about the 2020 election.

He expressed support for a national abortion ban at 15 weeks, not 9 months.
9 months has been asked over and over again in these debates or conversations, and everytime you people lock up because you don't want too say anything that might upset the foaming at the mouth radicals who want everything under the sun to be normalized and allowed. You have been taken over by the radicals, and it has caused your party to defend the indefensible. Fact !!!

I'll stand for Trump and Vance any day of the week.

National abortion ban of babies up to the 9th month with exceptions for the mothers health and severe deformities, rape and incest ? Sure.......

Are you for abortion up to the 9th month ? Is that what your party advocates for ? Your parties silence on the issue when asked is a definite yes or it could be answered easily.

You know, it's the one that is included in your abortion rights issue, but remains hidden until a win is in, and then business as usual eh ???
Exactly. And Vance called it barbaric which tells you where he stands on the answer. X-Chaos is apparently too stupid to figure any of this out. My guess is he would be happy to allow abortion up to the 9th with partial birth abortion which would be government sanctioned murder. He probably thinks her body her choice too even though the unborn baby doesn’t have the same DNA as the mother therefore not her body and not her choice. It’s basic science but democrats don’t understand it.

Lawrence O' Donnell just said it best --

JD Vance is the first Vice Presidential candidate in history who doesn't know who won the last Presidential election.

LOL. And MAGAts are so fucking crazy, they don't understand how absurd this is.

Lawrence O' Donnell just said it best --

JD Vance is the first Vice Presidential candidate in history who doesn't know who won the last Presidential election.

Evidently Larry didn't watch the debate, Vance clearly said Biden took office in January and Trump left.

Listening to Larry has dumbed you down

Yeah....bullshit.

Most doctors are not going to risk their livelihood even if there is only a 1% chance of them being charged with murder.
Then they are not worth a damn as doctors

If abortion is imperative to save the life of the mother the abortionists have nothing to fear

Last edited:
9 months has been asked over and over again in these debates or conversations, and everytime you people lock up because you don't want too say anything that might upset the foaming at the mouth radicals who want everything under the sun to be normalized and allowed. You have been taken over by the radicals, and it has caused your party to defend the indefensible. Fact !!!

I'll stand for Trump and Vance any day of the week.
The word salad doesn’t change the fact that he said he supports a national abortion ban at 15 weeks.

Forum List

Back