VP Debate Tonight At 9:00 PM ET

No, i did not speak to Obama. Both just gave away southeast asia but trump has made Korea and Japan far more fearful. Wanting of nukes because under Trump they did not trust the USA to protect them as they have since 1945.
Trump just demands they spend on American goods and weapons.. Look, Harris is going to win,.I know how this plays out.and I sensed it early in the campaign. I am.telling you now that the risk of WWIII is very real. I listen to many former CI, Mi6 agents on youtube. I have to say, the post 2000 guys/gals are more hit and miss in their personalities and understanding. The older spies understood that winning was everything. They didnt have it easy, it was a constant battle to win for their Constituion and freedom or lose ones life as the Eastern Bloc was very effective in spycraft. The U.S has become too comfortable with mediocrity. China has an objective and they sense a bloated,. declining nation. I cant say I am confident in the Wests future

I assume that the lib abortionists are not practicing voodoo

Medical science is well known and the abortionists do not have to wait for the moment of death to act
If doctors are forced to wait until there is an actual chance that women might die, then that means some women will actually die.

There is no medical "guarantee" that the doctor will be able to keep a woman alive after she has been allowed to suffer for a longer period of time than she otherwise would have.

J.D. Vance's performance was a Masterclass of how to debate.
So true. In addition to his transparent authenticity, he was calm under pressure. He seemed relaxed, composed, knowledgeable and truthful. He talked to the people and answered accusations with diplomacy. He is well-suited to be a loyal and competent vice president to Donald J. Trump and to carry the mantle forward after four more years. I was so happy to get to know this man better, J.D. Vance.

So true. In addition to his transparent authenticity, he was calm under pressure. He seemed relaxed, composed, knowledgeable and truthful. He talked to the people and answered accusations with diplomacy. He is well-suited to be a loyal and competent vice president to Donald J. Trump and to carry the mantle forward after four more years. I was so happy to get to know this man better, J.D. Vance.

I wasn't really a fan, he impressed me tonight. I'd vote for him

If doctors are forced to wait until there is an actual chance that women might die, then that means some women will actually die.

There is no medical "guarantee" that the doctor will be able to keep a woman alive after she has been allowed to suffer for a longer period of time than she otherwise would have.
97-98% of all abortions are elective...
Not half....
Not a third

Democrats argue as if the 0.0012% is the main reason this happens....and it's not true.

Forum List

Back