VP Debate Tonight At 9:00 PM ET

Trump will make a national abortion ban. They are going to tell everybody they won't. Just like the right wing judges told the senate committee how they would not overturn precedent relative to Roe v. Wade.

Vance even said that's not on the table. Stop lying

Of course you do. January 6th is the only thing your cult has given you to support them.
Trying to overturn an election is a serious thing that should disqualify a candidate. You have been fed disinformatuon. What needs to happen is a continuation of what has been done by Biden.

Your attempt to deflect to me isn’t working. I asked you what flip-flipping Vance’s position is. If you can’t or refuse to answer, then go sit in the corner and shut your mouth.
OK, then answer me since you haven't asked me the question - What is your position on abortion ? How many weeks or is it up to the 9th month with you ? What are the reasons in your opinion on why not to get an abortion ? Any ?

OK, then answer me since you haven't asked me the question - What is your position on abortion ? How many weeks or is it up to the 9th month with you ? What are the reasons in your opinion on why not to get an abortion ? Any ?

Good luck with that. He's avoiding it like the plague

You are an imbicil

You are cognitively challenged if you think it's not relevant or an important number.
It's not relevant. Hence, the reason women had a right to choose for 50 years.

You want to go back to abortion on demand. Talking about the rights of the mother while completely ignoring the rights of the child.
And so do most Americans, gomer.

Trying to overturn an election is a serious thing that should disqualify a candidate. You have been fed disinformatuon. What needs to happen is a continuation of what has been done by Biden.
I wish you people could get an original thought, and stop using J-6th as if that is the only thing you have to offer in this election. People are not this dumb, so stop wasting your time.

Answer me what flip-flopping Vance’s position is.

You people keep deflecting to me. I’m not running for office.

Yet you all are the MAGA Nazis who tried to steal the 2020 election.

And that is far worse.
You're done. Get over it. Nobody in their right mind is gonna vote for this skank. She's in California as we speak pandering for votes and money while President Trump is in N. Carolina supporting Hurricane victims. Get dafuck outta here.

You're done. Get over it. Nobody in their right mind is gonna vote for this skank. She's in California as we speak pandering for votes and money while President Trump is in N. Carolina supporting Hurricane victims. Get dafuck outta here.
Over 60% of women are going to vote for Harris, you idiot bumpkin. Trump is going to lose worse than he did in 2020.

I'm going to rub it in your face on election night.

Forum List

Back