VP Debate Tonight At 9:00 PM ET

And he flip-flopped. He said he supports a national abortion ban. Now he says he doesn’t.

Which is it?
No flip flop.. You just want to make something out of nothing. He might support a national ban, but with exceptions... Why do y'all keep ignoring that part of it ? Supporting a ban means to stop allowing abortion to be used as a contraception. We are a civilized people, but you Democrat's want things that make us barbaric and filthy as a people. Time for that to change.

J.D. Vance lied smoothly and fooled the cult members. This is not the guy who is capable of being president if Trump dies in office. He has never led anything.

Harris is Vice President, she makes no policy. Vance didn't seem to know that.

Your attempt to deflect to me isn’t working. I asked you what flip-flipping Vance’s position is. If you can’t or refuse to answer, then go sit in the corner and shut your mouth.

I'm not deflecting, you brought up at what week is too far and you won't answer what's yours. It's all in the thread.. I knew you'd avoid it before I asked you transparent loon

Nope. Not even you believe that horse shit.

If 60% of people in Kansas want the right to choose, then the majority of Texans and Georgians also want the right to choose.

You say "states rights", but you don't really mean it.
I always say what I mean. You seem to have a problem with comprehension. Typical democrat problem--you get tied up chasing your tail in your brain and can't get out of the loop.

No flip flop.. You just want to make something out of nothing. He might support a national ban, but with exceptions... Why do y'all keep ignoring that part of it ? Supporting a ban means to stop allowing abortion to be used as a contraception. We are a civilized people, but you Democrat's want things that make us barbaric and filthy as a people. Time for that to change.
Trump will make a national abortion ban. They are going to tell everybody they won't. Just like the right wing judges told the senate committee how they would not overturn precedent relative to Roe v. Wade.

Vance wouldn't say who won the 2020 election. He is a liar, just like every member of the deranged Trump MAGA cult.

Stop trying to pretend you crazy fuckers are normal. You are not.
Just admit it - you're garbage. You government leeches are nothing but a cesspool of human waste. It's unfortunate that you weren't aborted.

Walz won the hell out of that debate. Vance sounded like a slick used car salesman. He's so smooth as the lies roll off his lips. He's like a shapeshifter - a chameleon. In plain English, Vance gave me the willies!

I'm not deflecting, you brought up at what week is too far and you won't answer what's yours. It's all in the thread.. I knew you'd avoid it before I asked you transparent loon
I brought up the fact that Vance flip-flopped. You can’t answer what flip-flopping Vance believes. You’re avoiding a response and trying to deflect.

Now go sit in the corner and shush.

I always say what I mean. You seem to have a problem with comprehension. Typical democrat problem--you get tied up chasing your tail in your brain and can't get out of the loop.
Why won't TX and GA hold a ballot initiative abortion vote, just like Ohio and Kansas did?

Because the GQP Taliban Nazis in TX and GA know that most people will vote for the right to choose.

"States Rights" is MAGA Nazi bullshit, just like it was during the Confederacy.

Forum List

Back