VP Debate Tonight At 9:00 PM ET

Lies. Even the imbecile Cyber Ninjas in Arizona found no evidence that Trump won Arizona.
They found thousands of fake votes or votes they couldn't even prove ever were counted because they destroyed the evidence. Many states refused to check signatures and some of them were checking signatures at the rate of 4 per second which means they never tried to verify any signatures. They were just counting ballots over and over again.

GA discovered that over 300,000 votes has no proof that they ever existed. They also discovered that the same votes were counted multiple times because they had the same serial numbers.

Never mind the fact that Hillary never accepted the fact that she lost, which is why she wrote books about it and hatched Russian Collusion better known as Operation Crossfire Hurricane.

No, he has looked the other way as china has expanded in southeast asia.

Just as he promises Ukraine to Russia.

You are confusing Trumps term with Obamas.

It was under Obama that China expanded, from the Sprately Islands to the artificial islands.

As a bonus, they also disappeared all the CIA agents that were in China.

I find it amazing through all this that the Establishment wants to return for a 4th Obama term. It illustrates to me time and again that China is going to win this competition. They prioritize winning and not dividing their own citizens to drop bombs in a vacant desert somewhere.

Getting the endorsement from Dick Cheney is frightening to me. I would have immediately refused it.

Minnesota used to have a born alive infant protection act. But under a bill passed in 2023, signed into law by Walz, those protections were eliminated.

Walz simply and flatly lied. He knows he signed the bill to do that.

They found thousands of fake votes or votes they couldnt even prove ever were counted because they destroyed the evidence. Many states refused to check signatures and some of them were checking signatures at the rate of 4 per second which means they never tried to verify any signatures. They were just counting ballots over and over again.

GA discovered that over 300,000 votes has no proof that they ever existed. They also discovered that the same votes were counted multiple times because they had the same serial numbers.
Provide links are just shut the fuck up with your bullshit.

I'm speaking the truth. Vance is afraid of making Trump mad, so he is never going to admit that Biden won the 2020 election.

You people are fucking out of your minds. Nobody rational actually believes that Trump won the 2020 election...and neither does JD Vance.
You seem very upset. If I were a Democrat I would be upset too after watching Walz crap his drawers tonight. I understand.

Forum List

Back