WA Gun Owner Stage the LARGEST Federal Civil Disobedience Rally in America’s History

According to our conservative buddies , they should all be shot and killed like the dude in Minnesota .

How's that Timmy? I've been on a number of gun message boards and many are waiting to see if the young man had a C&C. And if he truly did, expect action to be taken over the situation. With NRA involvement.

The thought of a police man or woman panicking if one has a legal right to carry is more than a tad disturbing. There's a case before the federal courts now over a person's right to carry. I'm pretty sure the man was from Michigan and he was unlawfully detained.

If this young person had a legal right to carry his firearm and got blown away no one has got a warm and fuzzy right now.

Go to the thread about his being pulled over and see our resident right wingers openly mocking his death .

Washington is an open carry state.

So tell me, where is the "civil disobedience"?

WOW! I'm just blown away. THIS is how Americans take back their country. Well done!

Around 1,000 gun owners rallied at the state capitol in Olympia, WA, openly armed, this past Saturday in defiance of the newly passed gun control law, I-594.

WA GUN OWNERS STAGE THE LARGEST FELONY CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE RALLY IN AMERICA’S HISTORY | We Are Change

the 90 percent finished lower billet solves the serial number problem

But title is still in your name ! And if you are caught wh a shaved number , off to the pokey !

what title on a firearm

tell me more about these titles will ya

concerning the 90 percent finished lower billet

it is more then obvious you are talking out cha ass

--LOL

just sayin

Last edited:

exactly.

Cops and feds are currently hunting people who legally carry. They are pushing a narrative that people who legally arm themselves are dangerous criminals..and people are feeding into it.

It's not going to end well.

Did you read the link, or just jump in with both feet in your mouth?

WOW! I'm just blown away. THIS is how Americans take back their country. Well done!

Around 1,000 gun owners rallied at the state capitol in Olympia, WA, openly armed, this past Saturday in defiance of the newly passed gun control law, I-594.

WA GUN OWNERS STAGE THE LARGEST FELONY CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE RALLY IN AMERICA’S HISTORY | We Are Change
Would they all run screaming like the Dallas open carry girls if shots were fired?
We know that YOU would be running, you gutless coward.
Doubt that seriously...I was trained to run towards the trouble. But then again...I don't need a big bad gun to.....er.....compensate.
You were a pilot you were not taught to run to the sound of gunfire, the airforce does not teach that to transport pilots they MAY teach it to security but definitely not to you.

Would they all run screaming like the Dallas open carry girls if shots were fired?
We know that YOU would be running, you gutless coward.

Yeah. I'm such a coward that I can go down to the market without being armed to the teeth .
I know....what the heck? I just can't go along with this "afraid of everything" schtick of the Far Right.

Damn, I missed it. But you do realize this is an open carry state, right?
Actually Washington law leaves it to the prosecutor to decide if an open carry was done for the purpose of intimidation which is a crime in Washington State.

The problem with the law is that it's poorly written, 16 pages long and the idiots that voted for it via the initiative ballot had no clue what was in there. The title was something like "do you want felons to have guns?" and I doubt very many read the thing. That's why a direct democracy is a bad idea and why we were formed as a republic.

But title is still in your name ! And if you are caught wh a shaved number , off to the pokey !

what title on a firearm

--LOL

just sayin

Here's what I think! Treat guns like cars . All guns are "born" legal. But they end up in hands of criminals because of straw and private sales .

If the legal gun transfers are recorded like titles to cars, there's less chance they end up in the wrong hands .

I don't care about lic to carry . Have a blast, but open carry is for losers . Big clips? Good for you ! All that stuff doesn't really matter . It's losing track of legal guns that is the real problem.

exactly.

Cops and feds are currently hunting people who legally carry. They are pushing a narrative that people who legally arm themselves are dangerous criminals..and people are feeding into it.

It's not going to end well.
You should have been there......I thought you lived in the NW.

Damn, I missed it. But you do realize this is an open carry state, right?
Actually Washington law leaves it to the prosecutor to decide if an open carry was done for the purpose of intimidation which is a crime in Washington State.
Huh? Go ahead and quote it. Anyone can claim intimidation.

what title on a firearm

--LOL

just sayin

Here's what I think! Treat guns like cars . All guns are "born" legal. But they end up in hands of criminals because of straw and private sales .

If the legal gun transfers are recorded like titles to cars, there's less chance they end up in the wrong hands .

I don't care about lic to carry . Have a blast, but open carry is for losers . Big clips? Good for you ! All that stuff doesn't really matter . It's losing track of legal guns that is the real problem.

how about is just a background check instead

since firearms are not like cars

btw you do not have to license your car

Washington state who cares:laugh:...

Oh you mean the state that hasn't elected a Repuke Gov since the 1970's:laugh:

Let all the goons with their penis extensions vote for Trump in the fall, and Clinton will carry the state game over:itsok:

Here's what I think, liberals should not own guns, period. That would get rid of 99% of the problems.

what title on a firearm

--LOL

just sayin

And gun registration would make it real easy for the government to take them away. Guess you don't have a problem with that, do you?

Forum List

Back