WA Gun Owner Stage the LARGEST Federal Civil Disobedience Rally in America’s History

WOW! I'm just blown away. THIS is how Americans take back their country. Well done!

Around 1,000 gun owners rallied at the state capitol in Olympia, WA, openly armed, this past Saturday in defiance of the newly passed gun control law, I-594.

WA GUN OWNERS STAGE THE LARGEST FELONY CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE RALLY IN AMERICA’S HISTORY | We Are Change

the 90 percent finished lower billet solves the serial number problem

But title is still in your name ! And if you are caught wh a shaved number , off to the pokey !

what title on a firearm

tell me more about these titles will ya

concerning the 90 percent finished lower billet

it is more then obvious you are talking out cha ass

--LOL

just sayin

Here's what I think! Treat guns like cars . All guns are "born" legal. But they end up in hands of criminals because of straw and private sales .

If the legal gun transfers are recorded like titles to cars, there's less chance they end up in the wrong hands .

I don't care about lic to carry . Have a blast, but open carry is for losers . Big clips? Good for you ! All that stuff doesn't really matter . It's losing track of legal guns that is the real problem.
And gun registration would make it real easy for the government to take them away. Guess you don't have a problem with that, do you?

that is what the anti gunner hopes for

This must be a really hot story, having made it all the way from Washington State to this board in only 4 months (The story is dated march, 2016). Interesting enough, the "civil disobedience" part is total fiction, since no laws were broken. In fact, it was more like your typical garden variety gun toters circle jerk.

This must be a really hot story, having made it all the way from Washington State to this board in only 4 months (The story is dated march, 2016). Interesting enough, the "civil disobedience" part is total fiction, since no laws were broken. In fact, it was more like your typical garden variety gun toters circle jerk.
Wrong as always. The new law required a record of transfer of ownership. Even if a dad gave his son the ole family shotgun. They disobeyed the law by exchanging them in full view of everybody.

Interesting enough, the "civil disobedience" part is total fiction, since no laws were broken.

Really?

Attendees publicly transferred their guns to each other in violation of I-591’s background check provisions, and some even bought and sold guns just a few feet away from law enforcement."

WOW! I'm just blown away. THIS is how Americans take back their country. Well done!

Around 1,000 gun owners rallied at the state capitol in Olympia, WA, openly armed, this past Saturday in defiance of the newly passed gun control law, I-594.

WA GUN OWNERS STAGE THE LARGEST FELONY CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE RALLY IN AMERICA’S HISTORY | We Are Change

This past Saturday was March 28th?

Wow! This goes in the history books right along side of the police dogs and firehoses in Selma!!!!!!! How many were arrested in this brave show of defiance? Reminds me of the time I jaywalked right in front of a policeman on my way to the post office!

Would they all run screaming like the Dallas open carry girls if shots were fired?
We know that YOU would be running, you gutless coward.
Doubt that seriously...I was trained to run towards the trouble. But then again...I don't need a big bad gun to.....er.....compensate.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

This past Saturday was March 28th?
He just now came out from under his bed...give the little guy a break.

Damn, I missed it. But you do realize this is an open carry state, right?
Actually Washington law leaves it to the prosecutor to decide if an open carry was done for the purpose of intimidation which is a crime in Washington State.
Huh? Go ahead and quote it. Anyone can claim intimidation.
Just read the law, it states in the statute that a person may not carry a firearm for the purpose of intimidation. And who decides what is and is not Intimidation? That is why when I turned 21 in Washington State I got a concealed carry permit.

Would they all run screaming like the Dallas open carry girls if shots were fired?
Doubt that seriously...I was trained to run towards the trouble. But then again...I don't need a big bad gun to.....er.....compensate.
There you go again, penis talk is your default. Envy must be in your blood... Shithead

Damn, I missed it. But you do realize this is an open carry state, right?
Actually Washington law leaves it to the prosecutor to decide if an open carry was done for the purpose of intimidation which is a crime in Washington State.
Huh? Go ahead and quote it. Anyone can claim intimidation.
Just read the law, it states in the statute that a person may not carry a firearm for the purpose of intimidation. And who decides what is and is not Intimidation? That is why when I turned 21 in Washington State I got a concealed carry permit.
I read the law. If you deliberately strap one on to intimidate someone it's illegal. Say if you had an argument with your neighbor and you stormed into your house and came out with a gun, that sort of thing. Probably every open carry state has something similar. It doesn't apply to someone going about his business.

There you go again, penis talk is your default. Envy must be in your blood... Shithead
Oh dear....sorry to have intimidated you to the point you get insulting. Tissue?

Forum List

Back