WA Gun Owner Stage the LARGEST Federal Civil Disobedience Rally in America’s History

WOW! I'm just blown away. THIS is how Americans take back their country. Well done!

Around 1,000 gun owners rallied at the state capitol in Olympia, WA, openly armed, this past Saturday in defiance of the newly passed gun control law, I-594.

WA GUN OWNERS STAGE THE LARGEST FELONY CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE RALLY IN AMERICA’S HISTORY | We Are Change

Mod Note -- No matter how orgasmic the news is -- don't use all caps in the title.
So this law was passed by the state of Washington, not the federal govt. so it was an act of defiance on the sate level, not the federal level...

WOW! I'm just blown away. THIS is how Americans take back their country. Well done!

Around 1,000 gun owners rallied at the state capitol in Olympia, WA, openly armed, this past Saturday in defiance of the newly passed gun control law, I-594.

WA GUN OWNERS STAGE THE LARGEST FELONY CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE RALLY IN AMERICA’S HISTORY | We Are Change

Mod Note -- No matter how orgasmic the news is -- don't use all caps in the title.

This is actually fabulous news for the 50% of the country who doesn't hate their own country. We are finally starting to see the silent majority push back like recently in NYC when some limpwrister progressives burned a flag in a small barbeque and some bikers came in and kicked that shit over......the fairies cut like cockroaches suddenly in bright light!!:2up:

You copied the headline wrong, it is not the largest federal disobedience rally is is the largest felony rally...Gheesh, to early in the morn for you cup cake?

This must be a really hot story, having made it all the way from Washington State to this board in only 4 months (The story is dated march, 2016). Interesting enough, the "civil disobedience" part is total fiction, since no laws were broken. In fact, it was more like your typical garden variety gun toters circle jerk.
Wrong as always. The new law required a record of transfer of ownership. Even if a dad gave his son the ole family shotgun. They disobeyed the law by exchanging them in full view of everybody.

Name the federal law that requires a transfer of ownership, or even a record of ownership.

This must be a really hot story, having made it all the way from Washington State to this board in only 4 months (The story is dated march, 2016). Interesting enough, the "civil disobedience" part is total fiction, since no laws were broken. In fact, it was more like your typical garden variety gun toters circle jerk.
Wrong as always. The new law required a record of transfer of ownership. Even if a dad gave his son the ole family shotgun. They disobeyed the law by exchanging them in full view of everybody.

Name the federal law that requires a transfer of ownership, or even a record of ownership.
WTF is wrong with you? I said nothing like that, it's a new state law.

"Right to bear arms...shall NOT be infringed"... Is it 'really' breaking the law if the law is Un-Constitutional? :p

Maybe this will make the OP feel better:

New Black Panthers Plan Armed Protests Outside GOP Convention Site
- http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-armed-demonstrations-outside-gop-convention/

IF the area is an open-carry location, unlike in Wa, they plan on carrying weapons.

Those in Wa are protesting what they believe to be an Un-Constitutional LAW whereas the NBPs will be carrying weapons to intimidate PEOPLE who they deem to be 'the enemy' and who do not think / believe as they do.

- New Black Panthers Plan Armed Protests at GOP Convention Site

IF the area is an open-carry location, unlike in Wa, they plan on carrying weapons.

Those in Wa are protesting what they believe to be an Un-Constitutional LAW whereas the NBPs will be carrying weapons to intimidate PEOPLE who they deem to be 'the enemy' and who do not think / believe as they do.

So you're willing to infringe the right to bear arms if they disagree with you. Got it.

So you're willing to infringe the right to bear arms if they disagree with you. Got it.
There's no right to force property owners to allow you to carry firearms in any state.

Would they all run screaming like the Dallas open carry girls if shots were fired?
We know that YOU would be running, you gutless coward.

Yeah. I'm such a coward that I can go down to the market without being armed to the teeth .

Because of armed police.......

Nope....just pointing out while 1 group does NOT have a history of radial violence / agendas / has called for violence on others, 1 has. Not saying the NBPs should not be allowed to exercise their legal rights at all. It just demonstrates, again, how the left seeks to intimidate and deny others of the right to peacefully assemble and express their ideas.

I predict right now that we will see more of this, or worse, in Cleveland:

upload_2016-7-13_10-27-40.jpeg

A thousand person circle jerk is what first occurred to me, an echo chamber orgy of single issue voters who can bring down our country voting for Donald Trump, who promises to bring America back to greatness by calling anyone who disagrees with him names (like a dim second grader might do) and tell rabid gun owners what they want to hear.

Are there enough single issue & biddable voters to actually vote a for charlatan who tells them what they want to hear? The single reason gun control bills are passing into law, is because the NRA and its membership and fellow travelers won't come to the table and discuss the means to bring gun violence under control.

Their idea is to bring more water to drowning nation.

Would they all run screaming like the Dallas open carry girls if shots were fired?

Yeah. I'm such a coward that I can go down to the market without being armed to the teeth .

Hardly....

Minorities rioted, looted, burned their own community stores down to the ground because an over-grown man-child stole from a store, assaulted the clerk, walked down the middle of a street, disobeyed a policeman's order, disrespected the policeman, assaulted the policeman, tried to take the policeman's weapon, and was then shot and killed in self-defense. They then vilified the 'armed policeman' and went on their emotional/rage-fueled, misguided, racist riot/theft/arson-spree.

In the midst of it's record-setting gun/murder streak right now, do you think the citizens of Chicago are more worried about armed policeman or the out-of-control gangs, thugs, and criminals?

That would be illegal, IMHO. They would be doing it to intimidate. And I know what those scumbags are like, they would probably use them on innocent people.

"Right to bear arms...shall NOT be infringed"... Is it 'really' breaking the law if the law is Un-Constitutional? :p

People's right to own guns are infringed all the time. Over 2 million people have failed to pass the required background check that is required under the Brady act. In addition, there are millions of other people who have never even tried to buy a firearm who could not buy one, including felons. The folks whom protested in Washington, however, do not like the idea that they can not sell a firearm in a private transaction to John Hinckley.

Hardly....

Minorities rioted, looted, burned their own community stores down to the ground because an over-grown man-child stole from a store, assaulted the clerk, walked down the middle of a street, disobeyed a policeman's order, disrespected the policeman, assaulted the policeman, tried to take the policeman's weapon, and was then shot and killed in self-defense. They then vilified the 'armed policeman' and went on their emotional/rage-fueled, misguided, racist riot/theft/arson-spree.

In the midst of it's record-setting gun/murder streak right now, do you think the citizens of Chicago are more worried about armed policeman or the out-of-control gangs, thugs, and criminals?

I completely agree.

The argument that armed, law abiding citizens do not deter crime is moronic.

We have a sub set of our culture that points both fingers and weapons at those who enjoy peaceful coexistence.

The black community thinks nothing of chanting Black Life's Matter, while living in a culture that 70% of their children are raised in single parent households. The black male is far more likely to abandon his young then any other race. But that's not a reason that these youngsters grow up bad, right?

It is becoming tiresome listening to this group demand change, when they refuse to understand the real change that is needed.

A thousand person circle jerk is what first occurred to me, an echo chamber orgy of single issue voters who can bring down our country voting for Donald Trump, who promises to bring America back to greatness by calling anyone who disagrees with him names (like a dim second grader might do) and tell rabid gun owners what they want to hear.

Are there enough single issue & biddable voters to actually vote a for charlatan who tells them what they want to hear? The single reason gun control bills are passing into law, is because the NRA and its membership and fellow travelers won't come to the table and discuss the means to bring gun violence under control.

Their idea is to bring more water to drowning nation.
These people exercised their Constitutional rights to assemble, to protest an unconstitutional law, and you call it a circle jerk? Are you for real. Take your commie crap somewhere else.
1446659981546-liberal_crap__obamacartoon.jpg

A thousand person circle jerk is what first occurred to me, an echo chamber orgy of single issue voters who can bring down our country voting for Donald Trump, who promises to bring America back to greatness by calling anyone who disagrees with him names (like a dim second grader) and tell rabid gun owners what they want to hear.

Obama has run the most criminally Constitution and Rule of law non-complain administration in this nation's history - for example, illegally violating the FOIA by refusing to comply with 70% of ALL Requests for Information. He has violated Constitution and Law, has refused to obey court orders, has been found in Contempt of Court several times, has openly refused to enforce existing US law because HE personally disagrees with those Laws, has protected criminals / human traffickers, has even engaged in Human trafficking, has engaged in Human Trafficking, has protected administrative staff from prosecution who have openly broken the law (Eric Holder - Perjury)...

He has supported, funded, armed, trained, protected, and/or taken the country to war on his own without authorization to aid Mexican Drug Cartels, the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood, Al '9/11/01' Qaeida, and the 'JV Team' terrorists ISIS, resulting in the deaths of hundreds to include US citizens.

He has weakened and divided this nation to the brink of civil war...

He has spied on, targeted, and deprived citizens of rights and opportunities based on his considering them 'enemies' and a threat to his own re-election. He openly has considered judicially punishing those who disagree with his agendas / beliefs (Global Warming), has STOLEN MILLIONS from tax payers and given it to the UN to fund their Global Warming initiative. He and Hillary make no effort to hide the fact that they want to disarm Americans while militarizing government agencies that were never intended to be militarized yet has been militarized (IRS, EPA, Bureau of land management - millions of tax dollars to buy military-grade armored vehicles, body armor, weapons, and ammo).

He has ushered in illegals, terrorists, and 'refugees' and made them a bigger priority than Americans / Vets. He has mocked the concern of citizens over our national security and their safety only to give a visa to a terrorist and welcome them into the US only to have them murder 12 Americans in a terrorist attack...and then send out his DOJ to threaten Americans with punishment if they exercise their right of free speech by talking negatively about Radical Islamic Extremists / ^Terrorists, words that he can't / won't even say.

Just exactly how much more damage to this country than Obama and Hillary have already done do you think Trump will do?

Forum List

Back