Wacky Rand Paul: Afghanistan is not even a country...we cant nation-build a non-nation

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
in Afghanistan, there are tribes that speak Farsi, Uzbek tribes, and Pashtun Pakistani tribes. no one has allegiance to Afghanistan. bring our troops home and hold a parade for them!

Dems mock Paul for opposing spending bill debt increase after supporting GOP tax bill debt increase

DVj6l_7WAAAXH2M.jpg

Dems mock Paul for opposing spending bill debt increase after supporting GOP tax bill debt increase

DVj6l_7WAAAXH2M.jpg

Damn I dislike this type of disingenuous attack. There is one problem, and that is that they didn't cut expenses. I believe Trump doesn't want to fund a great deal of which the Democrats wanted to find, but what choice does he have? They need the votes, and cannot get them without a super majority.

If Trump ever gets a super majority, you can be assured he will keep his promises. This would mean mass cuts (I still believe he is going to find some agencies to cut post 2018), and doing all he promised. As it stands, he doesn't have the super majority and the Dems have been obstructionists and that's it.

Lower taxes, lower boondoggles and smaller government. If not, I suggest the US look at Ontario because that is in your future and it isn't pretty.

Forum List

Back