Wages Way Up Under Biden

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Linemen...people who apparently route power lines....Make $15,000 a week. I’m not the one saying that...Trump supporters are saying that...

A young man who is a friend asked my advice when he got tired of the college propaganda. So I loaned him money for a lineman school.

He made $15,000 last week

If you’re keeping score, that is like $700,000+ a year (or almost twice what the President makes). Wages are clearly way up under Biden.

More proof.

1724516600188.png

Linemen...people who apparently route power lines....Make $15,000 a week. I’m not the one saying that...Trump supporters are saying that...

If you’re keeping score, that is like $700,000+ a year (or almost twice what the President makes). Wages are clearly way up under Biden.

More proof.

View attachment 1000734
why are you lying about what he said??

making 15K in one week doesnt mean he gets paid that every week,,

you should educate yourself before making a fool of yourself,,

More proof.

View attachment 1000734
IDK about $15,000 a week but they can easily make over 100K yearly

More proof.

View attachment 1000734
FFS you cherry pick ONE type of job, highly specialized and title your thread Wages Way Up Under Biden. You are a serial LIAR.

More proof.

View attachment 1000734
You are posting this from a computer so you obviously have a calculator.

74.67 per hour (Fantastic wages and without a college education) is a little under 3,000 per week. Not 15,000.

The pay premium is usually reserved for emergency power restoration after a major storm, so its not part of the weekly wages.

Sign-on bonuses are a one-time thing.

So, no. A lineman or woman is NOT making 15k a week, regardless of who the president is.

However, it is a classic example of why no one needs to go 200,000 dollars in debt for a basket weaving college degree.

More proof.

View attachment 1000734

Inflation will do that. What are the real wages, especially on critical expenses such as energy, rent, food and housing/

More proof.

View attachment 1000734
LOL No wonder you believe that Harris is anything other than a vapid twatwaffle if you believe a lineman is making $700,000. LOL

Everyone knows wages are down and prices are up and now the unemployment rate is back up to 4.9%... the white house tried to keep this unreported and reported wrong but they got caught because someone leaked the real numbers... there is a patriot in the whorehouse....

More proof.

View attachment 1000734
No, I said he made it THAT WEEK. His normal take home is around 3600.

You are posting this from a computer so you obviously have a calculator.

74.67 per hour (Fantastic wages and without a college education) is a little under 3,000 per week. Not 15,000.

The pay premium is usually reserved for emergency power restoration after a major storm, so its not part of the weekly wages.

Sign-on bonuses are a one-time thing.

So, no. A lineman or woman is NOT making 15k a week, regardless of who the president is.

However, it is a classic example of why no one needs to go 200,000 dollars in debt for a basket weaving college degree.
Yes, they do, with his particular skill set, and the dangerous nature of his particular job he made 15,000 that week.

They were dangling him from a helicopter and moving him from tower to tower. For 6 days straight, and 12 to 15 hours per day.

Forum List

Back