Wait a minute. Trump said he'd sue the women accusing him of sexual misconduct?

How's this for a campaign promise?

“I will immediately embroil the country in my sex scandal”

lol'ed

But it's not a scandal, unless he did it.

Matthew, you are a anti-semite that works with the Iranians to plant a dirty nuclear bomb in New York.

Matthew why are you embroiling the forum in your terrorism scandal?

Well... you are not. It's an accusation. When it is proven true, then, and only then, is it a scandal.

Travelgate was a scandal. It happened.
Chinagate was a scandal. It happened.
Whitewater was a scandal. It happened.
Lawrence was a scandal. It happened.
Pardongate was a scandal. It happened.
Huma-gate is a scandal. It happened.
Rose Law Firm Records, was a scandal. It happened.
These and dozens more.... they happened.

Asia fundraising scandal, which is actually a collection of scandals, ranging from direct calls from the office of the vice-president (al gore) shaking down companies and individuals for money, to collecting hundreds of thousands from Buddhist monks which take a vow of poverty, to Charlie Trie and China military front companies, to selling a night at the Lincoln Bedroom in the White House.

These are all things that actually happened. Real events, with real people, and real convictions.

Right now, all you have is a bunch of allegations. When they are proven to have actually happened, then and only then, will they be real scandals. And compared to all the things Bill Clinton, and Hillary Clinton have done....

Well what goes around, comes around. Maybe you shouldn't have defended some scummy people in the past. Now, most of America doesn't even care if Trump has a scandal or two. You didn't. Why should anyone else?
To liberals, any accusation is debunked because they say it isn't true. A denial is good enough evidence for them.

On the other hand, a denial from a Republican is evidence of guilt. No response is evidence of guilt. Everything is evidence of guilt.

lol'ed
Take your Prozac

Matthew needs Pamprin.

upload_2016-10-25_8-19-57.png

Trump did those things.

Let the women sue him, put him under deposition to swear and tell the truth, and he is forever politically ruined as well as his movement.
Lol. You idiots set the bar low by nominating another scum bag Clinton, despite her scandals and failures, both personally and professionally. Your globalist whore is not fit to be a dog catcher. The shit you silly monkeys are throwing does not matter. You taught us nothing matters.

Trump did those things.

Let the women sue him, put him under deposition to swear and tell the truth, and he is forever politically ruined as well as his movement.
Lol. You idiots set the bar low by nominating another scum bag Clinton, despite her scandals and failures, both personally and professionally. Your globalist whore is not fit to be a dog catcher. The shit you silly monkeys are throwing does not matter. You taught us nothing matters.
Who is more qualified for this office, a person who was a US Senator and Secy of State, or a guy in the real estate business who knows nothing of foreign affairs, politics, the economy or most anything else a President must know.

lol'ed
I truly wish he would....the Discovery motions alone will be delicious.

As are you, Toddster. Trump is going to be put under sworn deposition by his accusers.

Is he going to lie under oath....like Bubba?
I am sure Trump would lie about anything at any time. We have seen it over and over again throughout this election season
Kinda like sniper fire on the tarmac eh
Trump lies to the American people every single day, every time he opens his mouth, now we are also faced with a potential sex scandal, yet you bring up a comment of Hillary's from 20 years ago? Get real!

Yes, the women are under offensive.

Since it is a civil suit, they file their complaint, and ask the judge to put Trump and each of them under deposition to the other and their own sides' lawyers.
Isn't ironic that the RW attacking these women are doing the exact same thing they condemn Hillary Clinton for doing years ago in regard to those women who accused her husband? You'd think they'd get it by now.

As are you, Toddster. Trump is going to be put under sworn deposition by his accusers.

I am sure Trump would lie about anything at any time. We have seen it over and over again throughout this election season
Trump lies to the American people every single day, every time he opens his mouth, now we are also faced with a potential sex scandal, yet you bring up a comment of Hillary's from 20 years ago? Get real!
How old is this "SUPPOSED" sex scandal?

Dumbass

Trump did those things.

Who is more qualified for this office, a person who was a US Senator and Secy of State, or a guy in the real estate business who knows nothing of foreign affairs, politics, the economy or most anything else a President must know.

Who is more qualified for this office, a person who was a US Senator and Secy of State

Post a list of her accomplishments as Senator and Secy of State and we'll decide.

Trump did those things.

List her accomplishments as Sec of State. And no, gun running to the ME and Mexico do not count as accomplishments. Neither does destroying federal records.

She's still upset that Chelsea was jogging around the WTC on 9/11.

Dumbass
How long ago was he accused of having sex with a 13 year old girl?

Dumbass
It happened around the same time as Clintons sexual assaults.

Trump did those things.

List her accomplishments as Sec of State. And no, gun running to the ME and Mexico do not count as accomplishments. Neither does destroying federal records.
Whatever I say you will deny, so just do a "google" search and find the answers. Naturally you will not choose to believe anything

Dumbass
It happens around the same time as Clintons sexual assaults.
Any hint of Bill Clinton sexual encounters you believe immediately, yet for Trump you pretend they never happened. Is that whats called fair and balanced

Trump did those things.

Whatever I say you will deny, so just do a "google" search and find the answers. Naturally you will not choose to believe anything
Google is neither a court of law or a confirmation of fact.

The internet tells more lies that every politician that ever lived.

Forum List

Back