Wait...Who Did You Say You Voted For???

Trump said lots of things that were not true. When he dealt with the Taliban he negotiated an agreement that they would not attack US troops as they left the country with a deadline of May 2021. They never agreed to anything else. The deal maker made a deal to cut and run (that is not a criticism just a fact). Once the Afghans knew they were on their own they folded. The end game may have been somewhat different under Trump, who knows, but the final result would be exactly the same.
wrong...if TRUMP did the withdraw, HE would make sure EVERY AMERICAN was out b4 the military left---you are delusional to think differently

wrong...if TRUMP did the withdraw, HE would make sure EVERY AMERICAN was out b4 the military left---you are delusional to think differently
Delusional to believe the promises of someone with a history of broken promises.

"President Biden Mocked for ‘Highly Unlikely’ Prediction That Taliban Would Overrun Afghanistan

“We are not withdrawing, we are staying, the embassy is staying, our programs are staying,” Blinken said. “If there is a significant deterioration in security … I don’t think it’s going to be something that happens from a Friday to a Monday.”

Now, journalists and columnists are directly comparing the hasty Kabul evacuations to those the U.S. implemented in Saigon at the end of the Vietnam War in 1975, even comparing pictures of U.S. helicopters leaving the abandoned embassies more than four decades apart.

Delusional to believe the promises of someone with a history of broken promises.

Exactly:

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization

Obama:

I will have the most transparent administration in history.

The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.

I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.

The IRS is not targeting anyone.

It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.

I will put an end to the type of politics that “breeds division, conflict and cynicism”.

You didn’t build that!

I will restore trust in Government.

The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.

The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk

It’s not my red line – it is the world’s red line.

Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.

We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.

I am not spying on American citizens.

Obama Care will be good for America.

You can keep your family doctor.

Premiums will be lowered by $2500.

If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.

It’s just like shopping at Amazon.

I knew nothing about “Fast and Furious” gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.

I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.

I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi.

I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.

And, I have never lived with that uncle. He finally admitted (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.

If elected I promise not to renew the Patriot Act.

If elected I will end the war in Iraq and Afghanistan within the 1st 9 months of my term.

I will close Guantanamo within the first 6 months of my term.

I will bridge the gap between black and white and between America and other countries.

And the biggest one of all:

“I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.”

Exactly:

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization
Thanks for the reminder that you are delusional and should not be believed. Both your examples have been debunked many times by me and others better at it.

Obama:

I will have the most transparent administration in history.

The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.

I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.

The IRS is not targeting anyone.

It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.

I will put an end to the type of politics that “breeds division, conflict and cynicism”.

You didn’t build that!

I will restore trust in Government.

The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.

The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk

It’s not my red line – it is the world’s red line.

Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.

We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.

I am not spying on American citizens.

Obama Care will be good for America.

You can keep your family doctor.

Premiums will be lowered by $2500.

If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.

It’s just like shopping at Amazon.

I knew nothing about “Fast and Furious” gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.

I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.

I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi.

I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.

And, I have never lived with that uncle. He finally admitted (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.

If elected I promise not to renew the Patriot Act.

If elected I will end the war in Iraq and Afghanistan within the 1st 9 months of my term.

I will close Guantanamo within the first 6 months of my term.

I will bridge the gap between black and white and between America and other countries.

And the biggest one of all:

“I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.”

Another of your typical deflections. Accusing your Great Satan of lying somehow excuses lies of your demi-god, Trump.

Thanks for the reminder that you are delusional and should not be believed. Both your examples have been debunked many times by me and others better at it.

That was soooooo much fun.....be sure to post something as stupid as that again.

You should stop posting, and work on unjamming your hoof from your mouth.

"Contractor in Afghanistan shows all the weapons left behind by US at the Kabul airport

There are tons of free AK’s and ammo for the taking. And I’m betting this only scratches the surface of all the equipment we abandoned to the Taliban as we made our hasty exit."

Remember all the donations Gaza sent to Obama????

Will the Taliban do the same for the next Democrat candidate?

The military always leaves small arms and other equipment behind since it cost more to ship it back than to buy new, plus you have never been in the military and have no idea how it works in the military when it comes to budgets and their justification....

Yup.....every day in every way we are reminded that the title above is a one-question IQ test.

What a Difference - Watch How Donald Trump Dealt With the Taliban

"We're gonna hit you harder than any country has ever been hit.
We know the village where you live...."

The man who tried to invite a terrorist organization, partly responsible for killing thousands of Americans on 911, to Camp David.

That is how he dealt with the Taliban....yup, you can’t make this up folks,

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What makes you think they didn't do shit?
S118719429.jpg

Yup.....every day in every way we are reminded that the title above is a one-question IQ test.

What a Difference - Watch How Donald Trump Dealt With the Taliban

"We're gonna hit you harder than any country has ever been hit.
We know the village where you live...."

1629277425823.png

Shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back