Wake Up Call 2013- Obama's DHS Prepares For Civil War

I guess we'll see? Now THOSE are inspirational words from a heroic revolutionary if I have ever heard them!

I'm an American supporting the Constitution and Declaration of Independence.

Nothing more

When my time comes at the right hand of God, providing my time here has not precluded me from such, and if I have done only one thing right, that one thing was standing for God & Country.

I took an oath years ago to Defend The Constitution from enemies foreign and domestic. It's an oath one takes with no expiration date.

They trained me and for that I'm grateful

-Geaux

Last edited:
I guess we'll see? Now THOSE are inspirational words from a heroic revolutionary if I have ever heard them!

Nothing more

When my time comes at the right hand of God, providing my time here has not precluded me from such, and if I have only done one thing right, that one thing was standing for God & Country.

I took an oath years ago to Defend The Constitution from enemies foreign and domestic. It's an oath one takes with no expiration date.

-Geaux

There is no god, nutjob. You are a blowhard with a desire to shoot your fellow Americans. You are convinced that the government is preparing for a tyrannical takeover of the citizenry.....but you sit there on your ass doing NOTHING.

"They" trained you????????I trained you. We trained you. Dumbass.

Nothing more

When my time comes at the right hand of God, providing my time here has not precluded me from such, and if I have only done one thing right, that one thing was standing for God & Country.

-Geaux

There is no god, nutjob. You are a blowhard with a desire to shoot your fellow Americans. You are convinced that the government is preparing for a tyrannical takeover of the citizenry.....but you sit there on your ass doing NOTHING.

Snap!

- 'You didn't build that'....

I forgot

-Geaux

S. J. cannot or will not defend his attack on mainstream America as rabble rousers.

In fact, once again, the rabble rousers are the reactionary right, whom the American military and mainstream will oppose if the far right rises up.

We the People will not tolerate the craziness if a few thousand idiots rise up against their betters.

No one else.

S. J. cannot or will not defend his attack on mainstream America as rabble rousers.

In fact, once again, the rabble rousers are the reactionary right, whom the American military and mainstream will oppose if the far right rises up.

We the People will not tolerate the craziness if a few thousand idiots rise up against their betters.

No one else.

The military will not side with the government. That's why Obama has his 'Civilian Army- Just as strong- Just as well funded :confused:

Green Berets Sign Letter Supporting 2nd Amendment | SOFREP

-Geaux

No one else.

The military will not side with the government. That's why Obama has his 'Civilian Army- Just as strong- Just as well funded [/url]

Both assertions are false. We the People will support the military in putting you domestic enemies.

No one else.

The military will not side with the government. That's why Obama has his 'Civilian Army- Just as strong- Just as well funded [/url]

Both assertions are false. We the People will support the military in putting you domestic enemies.

Wait- Are you stating Obama never said the above?

The military will not turn on the Constitution, that you can rest assured

-Geaux

Nothing more

When my time comes at the right hand of God, providing my time here has not precluded me from such, and if I have done only one thing right, that one thing was standing for God & Country.

-Geaux

President Obama has taken the same oath and is a big a patriot as you are

Nothing more

-Geaux

Snap!

I forgot

-Geaux

Which roads and bridges did you build?

No one else.

what you have wrong snake, is that you assume that the people who are pissed at our current government are only the far right loons, but you are very wrong. The people who are pissed are middle america, real america, the majority, the military.

This country will be brought back to the constitution and this country will overcome the damage done by liberals, progressives, marxists, and communists.

Real america is much larger and stronger than you libtardians think it is.

-Geaux

You are confusing the formatting.

I never said Obama said boo. You did. That's you.

Obama and the mainstream of America and the military will join forces in putting a few thousand reactionary crazies. No doubt about it.

Snap!

I forgot

-Geaux

Which roads and bridges did you build?

With the exception of the interstate highway system, state and local governments built all of the roads and bridges.

-Geaux

You are confusing the formatting.

I never said Obama said boo. You did. That's you.

Obama and the mainstream of America and the military will join forces in putting a few thousand reactionary crazies. No doubt about it.

And where are you obtaining your data relative to number of 'crazies'? The Green Berets above are just a small portion of liberty defenders

-Geaux

Nothing more

-Geaux

His and your view of patriotism is far different than that of the founders. Where was he on his oath when the 4 americans were left to die in Benghazi?

Nothing more

-Geaux

Thank you for agreeing with the problem at hand :clap2:

-Geaux

Nothing more

-Geaux

Obama is far more patriotic than the chairborne warriors.

Forum List

Back