🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Walk Away from the Left

Many liberals have had enough of their fellows spewing hate & division. Here is a gay chap who is a brave exemplar:

Viral 'Walk Away' Videos Highlight Growing Movement of Democrats Leaving the Party
Again I will let you know something about liberals. Liberalism is a political philosophy which people practice. It is not a spectrum on the political paradigm nor is it a political party.
a liberal can be a Democrat or a Republican, a member of the clergy, a Satanist or just a goat roper.
True, but liberals and progressives are two totally different things. I'm a liberal and a conservative. The lefties here won't get why that statement makes sense.

This is what the far right and the alt right don't get. When they do, they won't be far right or alt right.

36394049_1973391932705543_2723073836202328064_n.png
The fake republican strikes again.
He doesn't like fanatics.....he would HATE Maxine Watters.....with a fucking passion

The "mainstream" Democrat Party has a large extreme far Left splinter. We saw that with Commie Bernie. It is getting worse.

The Democrat Party will soon only represent the American equivalent of the European Greens.

Many liberals have had enough of their fellows spewing hate & division. Here is a gay chap who is a brave exemplar:

Viral 'Walk Away' Videos Highlight Growing Movement of Democrats Leaving the Party

Conservatives have walked away from the human race with the dear leader.
________

Weakest, most pussified, half-wit response I have read on this board in a good while. Sometimes you ought to just think about "Self-Respect"---and just not post.

You've embraced debauchery en masse, I meant every word. You seem to think you are free to say and do ANYTHING and then claim to be saints no matter how vile it is. Sorry, you are still responsible for your acts and the acts of those you voted for and still support. You want to see a pussy look at your dear leader Lying Trump. He was too cowardly to go into the service. At 60 years old as he watched a ten year old girl walk past him he bragged about how he'd be dating her in ten years, when he was 70. He's recorded saying he walks up to women and grabs their crotch. That has always been the domain of the perverts and worst segments of human society. He comes up with a policy that rips toddlers away from their parents and holds them hostage to get money. He calls the American press the enemy of the people then tries to hide when someone starts shooting them.

You people have gone over the edge and your denials of all of it and what you have become mean nothing. You now are what you are. You are sewer dwellers by your own admittance and actions.
you really are retarded.

first no lefty can talk about morality, you guys have zero.
you have no restrictions on sexuality (now that's you've mainstreamed gays and trannies, what's next necrophiliacs, pedophiles, incest?)
you guys love criminals.
you love open borders
you love to have people dependent on government

so you have zero room to talk.

You seem to think that because I think in a manner which is considered left wing, that I should automatically like every single person on the left.

Why?
Because we never see people publicly denounce anything the left does
riot....it's ok
stop people from speaking.....it's ok
stop political rallies...it's ok
assaulting people....it's ok

you guys not only not denounce it, you guys encourage that kind of behavior.....right wingers do not.
We don't riot
we don't stop lefties from speaking or even try
we don't invade your political rallies trying to shut them down
and we don't go up to democrat politicians and kick them out or assault them.

JFK despised the right then and would even more now.

He would be more pleased with Sanders supporters than Schumer and Peolosi in the Democratic Party.

This is what the far right and the alt right don't get. When they do, they won't be far right or alt right.

He doesn't like fanatics.....he would HATE Maxine Watters.....with a fucking passion
I don't like phans, right or left, like you and Maxine, obucky. Neither did Kennedy.

Oh please jakey, you are a leftwing nutjob.....you still haven't posted what positions with the republican party you agree with......

I don't like phans, right or left, like you and Maxine, obucky. Neither did Kennedy.
Oh please jakey, you are a leftwing nutjob.....you still haven't posted what positions with the republican party you agree with......
Oh, please, obucky, you are as partisan and winger on the right as Maxine is on the left. All know that.

I recently posted about knowing several democrats who are leaving the party. They’re tired of the nonsense and don’t want to be associated with them.
Hello. Yours truly. i can't believe they're just now getting around to it.

LOL at this: "The "mainstream" Democrat Party has a large extreme far Left splinter. We saw that with Commie Bernie. It is getting worse.
The Democrat Party will soon only represent the American equivalent of the European Greens." WHY I DISAGREE: Although I know little about the EU Greens except for some sordid love triangle, The USA Greens came clean as a whistle from the Democrat crazy violent Hillary and turncoat Bernie fray because just like the other independents and the deplorables (not all Republicans) THEY HATE HILLARY ! and so do I hate Hillary, and I am a moderate female.

LOL at this: "The "mainstream" Democrat Party has a large extreme far Left splinter. We saw that with Commie Bernie. It is getting worse.
The Democrat Party will soon only represent the American equivalent of the European Greens." WHY I DISAGREE: Although I know little about the EU Greens except for some sordid love triangle, The USA Greens came clean as a whistle from the Democrat crazy violent Hillary and turncoat Bernie fray because just like the other independents and the deplorables (not all Republicans) THEY HATE HILLARY ! and so do I hate Hillary, and I am a moderate female.
You hate her because you believe there must be something to all the GOP garbage propaganda. But there isn't...

So what are you saying there oh little franco? YOU are saying that I as a female non white male cannot think for myself? WRONG. There was no propaganda that influenced me. I can see clearly that Hillary Clinton is so very dangerous and so very wrong for this country. It is you who believe her propaganda fool. The Democrat party is on life support buddy.

So what are you saying there oh little franco? YOU are saying that I as a female non white male cannot think for myself? WRONG. There was no propaganda that influenced me. I can see clearly that Hillary Clinton is so very dangerous and so very wrong for this country. It is you who believe her propaganda fool. The Democrat party is on life support buddy.
So how about an example of how she is dangerous? It's all crap, GOP Dupe.

Has nothing to do with your gender, it's all about a 25 year mountain of GOP fake news and character assassination.

Forum List

Back