Walmart shelves in Springhill, Mansfield, cleared in EBT glitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes but klangrl (Sunshine) alludes to blacks on purpose because thats the racist piece of shit she is when the majority of people on public assistance are whites. Many of them single white mothers but that doesn't fit her racist meme.

I was a single mother from the time my children were 9 and 11, and I never drew one cent in welfare or food stamps. So shove it up your ass. And further, blacks don't say 'cheeeeeldrin.' They say 'chirrens.'

anecdotal evidence and $1.83 will get you a cup of coffee klangrl. :thup:

Go to stormfront. USMB doesn't need white supremacist idiots like you.

It's clear you have never left the white flight neighborhood which is the way with most who fling the r word around. You are a racist piece of shit.

Last edited:
But we all know they won't because of the 'cheeeeeeldrin.' :rolleyes:

what does that mean klangrl? You doing a blackface impersonation? :eusa_eh: :eusa_doh: Why don't you just put your hate thread where it belongs :up: the racism sub- forum.

Better yet, go to stormfront, where you belong, & leave the adults here alone. :fu:

There was absolutely nothing racist about that, you retard.

retard # 2 shows up right on time.

She made two references since you slithered into here you hack. Read the thread, :eusa_shhh: its only 2 pages, before commenting next time & you may not look like as much of a tool next time.

gawd what a waste of skin klangrl is :banghead: starting stealth racism threads in the current events forum. Keep up the good work dummy :thup:

what does that mean klangrl? You doing a blackface impersonation? :eusa_eh: :eusa_doh: Why don't you just put your hate thread where it belongs :up: the racism sub- forum.

Better yet, go to stormfront, where you belong, & leave the adults here alone. :fu:

She made two references since you slithered into here you hack. Read the thread, :eusa_shhh: its only 2 pages, before commenting next time & you may not look like as much of a tool next time.
That changes nothing. You assume only blacks live in public housing. Stop trying to deflect, boy.

You're a racist. Own it.

And neither post contained the way blacks say children. They actually say 'chirrens.' The fact that you don't know that speaks volumes about you, you fucking racist. The way I posted it is how the politicians say it when they want our money. They draw the word out so we don't miss it. Now go play with people who share your limited intellect.

Last edited:
gawd what a waste of skin klangrl is :banghead: starting stealth racism threads in the current events forum. Keep up the good work dummy :thup:

"Stealth racism".

That means "I don't like what she says, and I'm sure it's racist (because I don't like it), but there's nothing I can point to that's actually racist".

Run along, kid. You're in way over your head.

carry on w/ your rw circle-jerk racism thread retards :thup: Sunshine would prolly have a rebel flag on her car if she weren't so terrified of black people.

Last edited:
That changes nothing. You assume only blacks live in public housing. Stop trying to deflect, boy.

You're a racist. Own it.

Hey stupid. Only racism in america is affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people. And YOU support that.

You're a racist. Own it.

He assumes only blacks use EBT.

Pics from the fiasco:

walmart-shelves-cleared-540x381-540x349.jpg

article-2458815-18BC679200000578-901_634x623.jpg

article-2458815-18BC679600000578-409_634x368.jpg

And don't miss the vid at the bottom of the link:

Louisiana Walmart shelves left empty after a food stamp glitch gives shoppers UNLIMITED funds for two hours | Mail Online

He assumes only blacks use EBT.

ummm..... no, your MO is well known on these boards along w/ ShootSpeeders, Matthew, Tank, etc...

klangrl's hate for black citizens is no secret

You have no ability to discuss an issue. You think hauling out the r word is discussing but you fool no one with it. You merely show your ignorance.

Last edited:
This just points up why we give so much money to them. They are feral animals and if we don't give it to them, they will come to our homes and take it, likely killing us in the process.

What's the matter Sunshine, live a little bit too close to the Black neighborhood for comfort?

What's the matter Sunshine, live a little bit too close to the Black neighborhood for comfort?

I don't know where the black neighborhoods on the lake are. I doubt there are any, I didn't ask when I bought my house. Most people here are retired business and medical people. I moved here because it is quiet, remote, and there is nothing ugly to look at. I worked in the projects in Nashville for years, and worked community health for years, so I'm sure I have been around more blacks than you even know exist. At least I know how they do and do not pronounce the word children, unlike your little gay partner Dot Cum.

I don't know where the black neighborhoods on the lake are. I doubt there are any, I didn't ask when I bought my house. Most people here are retired business and medical people. I moved here because it is quiet, remote, and there is nothing ugly to look at. I worked in the projects in Nashville for years, and worked community health for years, so I'm sure I have been around more blacks than you even know exist. At least I know how they do and do not pronounce the word children, unlike your little gay partner Dot Cum.

again w/ klangrl's supposed, anectdotal evidence. theres no way she got anywhere beyond HS w/ her FAIL reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back