Walmart subsidizes the U.S. government's welfare program to a tune of. $15,080 per employee a year

I'm saying nobody in the US can make enough socks to support the whole country. Prove me wrong.

Prove what wrong, your unsupported claim? You made the claim, back it up with proof. I know what you said. Your saying it doesn't make it true. Proving it makes it true.

Can't find anyone with the ability to. I win.

Using yourself as a source? That's the sign of a born loser.

You are claiming they can be made here. Show me who can produce enough socks for the entire country.

No, I said you claimed they can't and the only source your provided is your claim.

If everyone tried to buy US made socks most of us would be sockless.

They are taxed now. This would be an opportunity to not be taxed. If employers don't take care of employees, the government does.

That's the fault of the government--not the company. The company didn't pass laws and make policy to give people money because they didn't make enough at work.

Saying your plan is an opportunity for a business not to get taxed is like saying the guy that mugged you gave you an opportunity to not get shot by handing over your money to him.

If the government is going to shrink private employers need to take care of employees. What is wrong with an incentive to do that? It would be great for the economy.

Prove what wrong, your unsupported claim? You made the claim, back it up with proof. I know what you said. Your saying it doesn't make it true. Proving it makes it true.

You are claiming they can be made here. Show me who can produce enough socks for the entire country.

No, I said you claimed they can't and the only source your provided is your claim.

Yet you've still provided absolutely no proof of YOUR claim.

If you believe we are producing enough socks for everyone you are a moron.

Since you can't prove your claim, it's dismissed.

You can't prove we do make enough here for the whole country. If we do why is every pair of socks made somewhere else? You are just too stupid.

Tariffs don't work and have never worked. You have zero proof they ever have. You lose.

$7;25×40×52=15,080

According to MSNBC the US government then kicks in another $5,800
None

So if walmart didn't exists the us welfare system would be paying 20 grand per person instead of 6 grand per person.

what a backward conclusion.

how about...if walmart paid people a living wage, we wouldn't be subsidizing them at all....dumbass.

and they're not subsidizing the US government, the government is subsidizing four of the top ten richest people in the world.

What year fool did the US welfare program start?

Walmart first opened in the 1960s so clearly they came along later to subsidize the US welfare system.

You can't prove we do make enough here for the whole country. If we do why is every pair of socks made somewhere else? You are just too stupid.

Tariffs don't work and have never worked. You have zero proof they ever have. You lose.

I don't have to prove it. You have to prove we can't since it's your claim.

$7;25×40×52=15,080

According to MSNBC the US government then kicks in another $5,800
None

So if walmart didn't exists the us welfare system would be paying 20 grand per person instead of 6 grand per person.

what a backward conclusion.

how about...if walmart paid people a living wage, we wouldn't be subsidizing them at all....dumbass.

and they're not subsidizing the US government, the government is subsidizing four of the top ten richest people in the world.

Talk about a dumbass, can yall not read?

Clearly the OP was satire and was saying that if not for WM all their employees would be collecting $15K a year MORE in welfare instead of working.

I mean that's insanely clear.

Its funny how you can set people up to be idiots lmao

You can't just eliminate the minimum wage law, there is too big a surplus of workers in this country and too few jobs, and yes of course unscrupulous people would offer next to nothing and what choice would people have? $3 an hour would be better than $0 an hour if that was your choice.

To get rid of it in our economic environment would be a disaster.

Almost as disastrous as doubling it would be, so don't act so smug.

It has happened in many cities without disaster.

Untrue

Where has a min wage increase ever ended in disaster?

2009 unemployment shot up through the roof.

I don't have to prove it. You have to prove we can't since it's your claim.

Stop being a child. Do I need to prove the sky is blue too? I don't waste time oroving the obvious to morons.

You claim tariffs work, where is your proof?

if that were to happen, there would be a need for more factories to make socks, which in turn would equate to more jobs. Thus a stronger economy.

To get rid of it in our economic environment would be a disaster.

Almost as disastrous as doubling it would be, so don't act so smug.

It has happened in many cities without disaster.

Untrue

Where has a min wage increase ever ended in disaster?

2009 unemployment shot up through the roof.
Link?

if that were to happen, there would be a need for more factories to make socks, which in turn would equate to more jobs. Thus a stronger economy.

We would all be paying too much for socks. Tariffs have been tried many times and always fail.

We would all be paying too much for socks. Tariffs have been tried many times and always fail.
maybe if you trimmed those big foot toenails your socks would last longer and even with a more expensive sock you would realize savings.
Just saying...

Forum List

Back