Want Tax-Exemption? Surrender 1st Amendment

hortysir

In Memorial of 47
Apr 30, 2010
Port Charlotte, FL
When the group sought nonprofit status, she said, “The IRS’s questions centered on our educational activities, potential political activities, our prayer groups, and signage.”

“In June of 2009, [IRS Agent] Richards told me verbally that we needed to send in a letter with the entire board’s signatures stating that under penalty of perjury we would not picket/protest or organize groups to picket/protest outside of Planned Parenthood,” Martinek said. “Upon receiving such a letter, she indicated that the IRS would allow our application to go through.”

IRS Made Us Not Protest Planned Parenthood, Pro-Lifer Tells Congress | LifeNews.com

Sorry if you don't like the source, but I heard her testimony, this moning on the radio.
Give it a day or so and there'll be a Youtube video.

But how fucked up is it that we would be asked to surrender our first amendment rights???
For whatever reason????

:eusa_eh:

I think the IRS should have to give back to all living taxpayers all the money they ever paid them.

Hey, I think it's a good idea :)

But seriously, they are in sooooooo much trouble now, and it keeps getting worse! Hopefully this will end the IRS and they'll come up with something more "fair". A flat tax? I'd agree to that!

I think the IRS should have to give back to all living taxpayers all the money they ever paid them.

Hey, I think it's a good idea :)

But seriously, they are in sooooooo much trouble now, and it keeps getting worse! Hopefully this will end the IRS and they'll come up with something more "fair". A flat tax? I'd agree to that!

Flat Tax or Fair Tax, I don't really care which one.

The Tax Code should be about 3 pages, period
:cool:

Forum List

Back