WaPo Makes New Appeal To End Presidential Term Limits

I think obama will try to do it with a Presidential Order.

And here we see an example of the ignorant, stupid conservative.

The Constitution can’t be changed with an EO.

And by the time the 22nd Amendment was repealed, which isn’t going to happen, Obama would have left office.

Would this Congress stop him if he did it? Affordable Health Care is a law and it doesn't stop obama from changing it every other day when he can't do it either. Laws are made by Congress and can only be changed by Congress, but he does it.

I could see this if we had a competent, good president.

But why bring it up now ?

Any actual argument, brainwashed hater dupe loudmouth...read something, Beckbot...:cuckoo:
See, that's the thing. You don't want me to think for myself -- that's the LAST thing you want.

No, you want me to unthinkingly and unquestioningly agree with and endorse White House propaganda -- exactly the way you do.

I listen to every kind of propaganda, and the only bs kind is the RW kind you never leave...Fox, Rush, Beck, Savage, times examiner Daily MAIL ETC ETC ETC- ALL THE SAME GARBAGE...
Yes, you've made it quite plain you're terrified of conflicting views.

That's because your own views cannot withstand alternate viewpoints.

It must SUCK to have such little faith in your opinions.

Saying this idiot professor is the WaPo just shows how ignorant the TP is- and that's about 70 per cent of this board...
Nobody said he "is the WaPo", whatever that means, you incoherent moron.

But the WaPo editorial board must have agreed with him, or else they wouldn't have printed it.

That's called "logic". I know you don't recognize it.

The number one issue of 2014 is going to be Obamacare much like it was in 2010 a issue that killed the left then and likely will next year the website disaster is only a small part of the problem with it the truth and true cost is coming out and since this was passed with nothing but dem votes they can't run or hide from it

Yes, you keep telling yourself that...

But frankly, the only people I really hear whining about ObamaCare are the usual suspects who hated Obama from the get-go.

Hate is the wrong word, but nonetheless, what is wrong with hating or in better terms belittling a presidential candidate who you know in your heart will all but destroy your country?

The number one issue of 2014 is going to be Obamacare much like it was in 2010 a issue that killed the left then and likely will next year the website disaster is only a small part of the problem with it the truth and true cost is coming out and since this was passed with nothing but dem votes they can't run or hide from it

But frankly, the only people I really hear whining about ObamaCare are the usual suspects who hated Obama from the get-go.

Hate is the wrong word, but nonetheless, what is wrong with hating or in better terms belittling a presidential candidate who you know in your heart will all but destroy your country?

Didn't Bush already do that?

I mean, 2000, we had peace, we had prosperity, we had surpluses, we had 3.4% unemployment, we had a record stock market.

And all that was gone by the time Bush-43 was done.

Under Obama, the stock market has bounced back, unemployment is down, we are out of one of those wars and will soon be out of the other, and the economy is growing again.

Until the GOP realizes how badly it screwed up the last time it was in power, I just can't trust them with the keys to the car again.

I mean, 2000, we had peace, we had prosperity, we had surpluses, we had 3.4% unemployment, we had a record stock market.

Under Obama, the stock market has bounced back, unemployment is down, we are out of one of those wars and will soon be out of the other, and the economy is growing again.

Until the GOP realizes how badly it screwed up the last time it was in power, I just can't trust them with the keys to the car again.

Instead of digging into the meat of my comment, you copy/paste the most common talking points and are still blaming Bush for all our woes?
Why don't you go blame it all on King George III, the pilgrims, and of course, those damn Indians. :lol:

Instead of digging into the meat of my comment, you copy/paste the most common talking points and are still blaming Bush for all our woes?

Why don't you go blame it all on King George III, the pilgrims, and of course, those damn Indians. :lol:

Guy, you are the one who is claiming Obama is going to "Destroy" the country.

Well, sorry, from where most people sit, we are better off in 2013 than we were in 2008.

And we were a lot worse off in 2008 than we were in 2000.

Again, the reason why Romney lost, is he doesn't understand why McCain lost.

Zactly.

[

If that we're the case Obamas approval rating will still be up close to 50 percent not at 39 to 40.

[

If that we're the case Obamas approval rating will still be up close to 50 percent not at 39 to 40.

Meh, not really. Most presidents have low approval ratings in their fifth year, when we realize we are stuck with these guys.

Meh, not really. Most presidents have low approval ratings in their fifth year, when we realize we are stuck with these guys.

accept reality, your hero is the lamest of all ducks. A total failure and the biggest mistake in the history of this nation.

accept reality, your hero is the lamest of all ducks. A total failure and the biggest mistake in the history of this nation.

The only people who don't understand that are the brain dead libs on this board. Literally the rest of the world gets it.

That would be more believable if Obama's approval rating drop did not coincide with the Obamacare roll out coincidence maybe but I doubt it.

I could see this if we had a competent, good president.

But why bring it up now ?

:lol:

There it is..

Conservative thinking on the topic.

If it was someone they like? No problem.
What part of the 22nd Amendment don't you understand? And no one wanted a 3rd Bush term. It's the LAW like ObamaCare, remember?

Guy, you are the one who is claiming Obama is going to "Destroy" the country.

Are you talking to yourself? I said Obama has done everything in his power to destroy America, and our freedoms are disappearing like the toys at a Black Friday sale.

Well, sorry, from where most people sit, we are better off in 2013 than we were in 2008.

And we were a lot worse off in 2008 than we were in 2000.

The way people feel today can change overnight, as it is always darkest before the dawn (of collapse). By definition, "darkest" implies unawareness and in such darkness only a final dawning can wake "the dead." Freedom is what built this country, and without almost any of our original freedoms left, the absence of freedom is what will undo it.

Again, the reason why Romney lost, is he doesn't understand why McCain lost.

Romney was a spineless jelly fish nine out of ten times. The irony is with Romney at least we would have recognized that and found we were floating dead in the water with his presidency and called him on it. Like I said before with McCain, he would have been a weak president, and that is just what we needed. Romney would have been worse and nearly the weakest link.

Keep grabbing at strawmen though and pretending you do not hear anything remotely common sense. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back