War on Christmas

I can hear the plaintive tones in your voice. let's be clear here.

NO ONE is proposing that churches be denied the right to put up whatever display they wish on their private property. The "impositions" you have described are all assertions of a specific creed on shared public property. And, that seems to be an imposition on others, in that context.

So, the "war" on christmas isn't really a war at all, just a clarification of WHERE Christmas celebrations belong, and where they don't.

To pretend otherwise is disingenuous.

That post deserves a :clap2::clap2:

So you want to violate the Constitution and commandeer the government to promote your religion and roll your eyes at us for complaining? We won't allow ourselves to be doormats anymore. We have the Constitution on our side so get used to it or move somewhere where there is a theocracy.

it's not like Christians have cooties or anything!!!! you'll survive.. really ya will.. :lol::lol::lol:

The only flaws with christmas:

1. Christians think it's their religion. Face it, it's nothing about christians except one tiny misplaced myth.

2. It's slowly creeping into other holidays.

3. It's the same songs, movies, and images every year and that's just annoying.
Yeah, Christmas is taking over the entire fall. It always cracks me up to go to the drug store and see Halloween, Thanksgiving AND Christmas decorations all displayed at the same time.

So you want to violate the Constitution and commandeer the government to promote your religion and roll your eyes at us for complaining? We won't allow ourselves to be doormats anymore. We have the Constitution on our side so get used to it or move somewhere where there is a theocracy.

doormats???? atheist doormats.. I can't stand it,,, I simply can't stand it :lol::lol::lol: Bill O'Reilly has "Don't Be A Pin Head" mats over at his place, where can I get an atheist doormat???? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

God needs them to. He's unable to handle his own promotional activities.

it's not like Christians have cooties or anything!!!! you'll survive.. really ya will.. :lol::lol::lol:

Do you ever post anything intelligent or is it all cutesy blather like the above? Points are made and instead of discussing them and/or refuting them, you act like a 2 year old to avoid addressing those points. You're not fooling anyone.

Last edited:
And the one I went to yesterday didn't.

Couldn't find them. Did find one on Fox that said they put him up front cause he was a big guy. Maybe they thought he'd somehow control the crowd because of that. No mention of him being a greeter though.

Maybe they just hire them for grand openings. :D

As greeters that you say don't exist.:cuckoo:

Do you ever post anything intelligent or is it all cutesy blather like the above? Points are made and instead of discussing them and/or refuting them, you act like a 2 year old to avoid addressing those points. You're not fooling anyone.

depends soley on to whom I am speaking:lol::lol::lol: really you won't get cooties,, it won't rub off on ya.... yer gonna be all right,, trust me,, you will survive Christmas!!! :lol::lol:

Maybe he got mad at them for saying Happy Holiday? I hear he smote New Orleans recently for their evil ways.

Hey Ravi, did you notice something when Katrina hit?

The 9th Ward was DESTROYED........however.........Burbon Street (you know, the one with all the gays and sex, and drinking and debauchery?), was damaged VERY LITTLE.

I don't think it's so much that God smote the "unholy people", as it is that He smote the tight-assed individuals who claimed to know what He was thinking.

Forum List

Back