War on Trump is Spreading

Can I get a link to the Democrats letting kushner off the hook?
Not letting Jarad off the hook, more like the clock ran out on the democrats' investigation, unless Biden appoints a special prosecutor? But there is no evidence of a crime being committed, or the DOJ would have appointed one by now.

"Meanwhile, our colleagues have refused to investigate Jared Kushner and Donald Trump's receipt of billions of dollars from autocratic regimes after handing them a string of outrageous policy favors and concessions," Raskin said in a Tuesday statement.
(what "outrageous" policy favors???)
MSNBC host Mehdi Hasan also agreed, tweeting, "Will 'dictator' Joe Biden now appoint a prosecutor to investigate Jared Kushner? Isn't that what should happen now, per the GOP view of the world? Right? Right??"

If they are Biden prices at the grocer, then why does the whole world have inflation and even higher prices at their grocery stores?
Who cares what's going on in the rest of the world? I'm concerned about America.

What's happening in the rest of the world is not my business; America is.

Biden has brought to America the highest grocery prices ever.

Highest fuel prices, too. And the two are interconnected.

Who cares what's going on in the rest of the world? I'm concerned about America.
Who cares what you think….our front lines vs aggression, is in nato, not here in America. We aren’t as infantile as you. ICBMs are just so many minutes away. Having allies in Europe is a Much greater deterent than having them here at home only.

What's happening in the rest of the world is not my business; America is.

Biden has brought to America the highest grocery prices ever.

Highest fuel prices, too. And the two are interconnected.
All lies. You have BDS and HDS bad.

Who cares what you think….our front lines vs aggression, is in nato, not here in America. We aren’t as infantile as you. ICBMs are just so many minutes away. Having allies in Europe is a Much greater deterent than having them here at home only.

When do you leave for the Battle Field?

All lies. You have BDS and HDS bad.
Now you know better than that. :slap:

I was referring to the US economy; Not Putin knocking on Europe's side door.

Tbh, I think he just wants to make Ukraine a DMZ. Kinda dumb, because there is/was a lot of farming there, but OK.

No. I believe everything you post is easily disputed partisan garbage. :rolleyes:
Every time I speak to you you spew garbage. You really know very little about what you're talking about. You just bust right into a conversation that's been going on for a while as if there is diarrhea in your head and you can't keep your mouth shut. You spew disgusting drivel. Just stop

Now you know better than that. :slap:

I was referring to the US economy; Not Putin knocking on Europe's side door.

Tbh, I think he just wants to make Ukraine a DMZ. Kinda dumb, because there is/was a lot of farming there, but OK.
Sure, just like Israel wanted to make the Golan Heights a DMZ……then promptly occupied it.
It’s because you and GOP are delusional tax cutters, you’re willing to be Putin bots just to stay in power.,

Every time I speak to you you spew garbage. You really know very little about what you're talking about. You just bust right into a conversation that's been going on for a while as if there is diarrhea in your head and you can't keep your mouth shut. You spew disgusting drivel. Just stop
More garbage in, garbage out with you. :rolleyes: You consume Magaturd media 24/7, but believe you possess a full picture of how our society and political parties work. :rolleyes:

You wouldn't recognize objectivity if it were stomping on your head. :rolleyes: Thus, full of shit.

Sure, just like Israel wanted to make the Golan Heights a DMZ……then promptly occupied it.
It’s because you and GOP are delusional tax cutters, you’re willing to be Putin bots just to stay in power.,
OMG Putin. Dagnosa Breaks into a cold sweat and wets himself.

Forum List

Back