War With Syria: Yea Or Nay?

Do You Support War With Syria?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"On September 11, Foreign Policy headlined 'Exclusive: UN Report Will Point to Assad Regime in Massive Chemical Attack,' saying:

“'UN inspectors have collected a ‘wealth’ of evidence on the use of nerve agents that points to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad using chemical weapons against his own people, according to a senior Western official.'

"On September 16, they’re expected to release their findings. They’ll say whether or not chemical weapons were used. If so, which ones.

"They’ll do so without attribution.

"They won’t point fingers either way. Syria will be blamed by implication. How this affects events going forward remains to be seen.

"Washington will take full advantage.

"Moscow demands peaceful conflict resolution.

"AIPAC and other Zionist organizations want war.

"Anti-Defamation League head Abraham Foxman said 'It’s Iran, Stupid…'
Syria’s a sideshow. It’s prelude to targeting Tehran. ADL wants military force against both countries. So do other Israeli Lobby organizations.

"They’re lobbying Congress to authorize it.

"Stopping it faces long odds.
Assad Pledges Full Cooperation, Pentagon Plans Countdown to War? | Global Research

From that lengthy and fairly well done summary, I would have chosen different lines to post to show the problem. Such as the Turks catching rebels red handed with Sarin in their possession. That's a pretty important fact for consideration within everything else don't you think?

I don't think Israel has any interest in promoting a Syrian civil war other than it keeps Assad busy and focused on something other than Israel. I think Israel is perfectly willing to ignore Syria as long as Syria leaves Israel alone.

I do think Israel has a vested interest in Iran not acquiring nuclear weapons along with the capability of short range use of them. And I would not be surprised to learn that Israel is hoping for a window of opportunity to do something about that.
Agreed.
I've suspected for a long time both sides in the Syrian civil war have used poison gas on civilians, and I strongly suspect Iran is the ultimate target of both the US and Israel.

What are your thoughts on the Balkanization of Syria, Iraq, Libya...and, eventually, Iran?

While I'm no fan of Farrakhan, the following content seems credible:

"Discussions concerning the possible partitioning of Syria became a hot-button issue in the corridors of the UN after a blogger reported that an unnamed diplomat revealed the plan to partition Syria into three new states—Alawite, Sunni and Kurdish."

Dividing Syria into three statelets to match a Sunni, Shite, and Baghdad city state in what once was Iraq would seem to make the control of Middle East resources much easier for western interests and their "little, loyal Jewish Ulster."

"Sir Ronald Storrs, the first Governor of Jerusalem,(c.1922) certainly had no illusions about what a 'Jewish homeland' in Palestine meant for the British Empire: 'It will form for England,' he said, 'a little loyal Jewish Ulster in a sea of potentially hostile Arabism.'”

Divide and Conquer as Imperial Rules - FPIF

"On September 11, Foreign Policy headlined 'Exclusive: UN Report Will Point to Assad Regime in Massive Chemical Attack,' saying:

“'UN inspectors have collected a ‘wealth’ of evidence on the use of nerve agents that points to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad using chemical weapons against his own people, according to a senior Western official.'

"On September 16, they’re expected to release their findings. They’ll say whether or not chemical weapons were used. If so, which ones.

"They’ll do so without attribution.

"They won’t point fingers either way. Syria will be blamed by implication. How this affects events going forward remains to be seen.

"Washington will take full advantage.

"Moscow demands peaceful conflict resolution.

"AIPAC and other Zionist organizations want war.

"Anti-Defamation League head Abraham Foxman said 'It’s Iran, Stupid…'
Syria’s a sideshow. It’s prelude to targeting Tehran. ADL wants military force against both countries. So do other Israeli Lobby organizations.

"They’re lobbying Congress to authorize it.

"Stopping it faces long odds.
Assad Pledges Full Cooperation, Pentagon Plans Countdown to War? | Global Research

From that lengthy and fairly well done summary, I would have chosen different lines to post to show the problem. Such as the Turks catching rebels red handed with Sarin in their possession. That's a pretty important fact for consideration within everything else don't you think?

I don't think Israel has any interest in promoting a Syrian civil war other than it keeps Assad busy and focused on something other than Israel. I think Israel is perfectly willing to ignore Syria as long as Syria leaves Israel alone.

I do think Israel has a vested interest in Iran not acquiring nuclear weapons along with the capability of short range use of them. And I would not be surprised to learn that Israel is hoping for a window of opportunity to do something about that.
Agreed.
I've suspected for a long time both sides in the Syrian civil war have used poison gas on civilians, and I strongly suspect Iran is the ultimate target of both the US and Israel.

What are your thoughts on the Balkanization of Syria, Iraq, Libya...and, eventually, Iran?

While I'm no fan of Farrakhan, the following content seems credible:

"Discussions concerning the possible partitioning of Syria became a hot-button issue in the corridors of the UN after a blogger reported that an unnamed diplomat revealed the plan to partition Syria into three new states—Alawite, Sunni and Kurdish."

Dividing Syria into three statelets to match a Sunni, Shite, and Baghdad city state in what once was Iraq would seem to make the control of Middle East resources much easier for western interests and their "little, loyal Jewish Ulster."

"Sir Ronald Storrs, the first Governor of Jerusalem,(c.1922) certainly had no illusions about what a 'Jewish homeland' in Palestine meant for the British Empire: 'It will form for England,' he said, 'a little loyal Jewish Ulster in a sea of potentially hostile Arabism.'”

Divide and Conquer as Imperial Rules - FPIF

I really have no opinion on that GP. Make three teensy countries out of one that isn't all that big? Maybe that would be a good thing. Maybe not. It certainly would have made sense in Iraq awhile back to separate the Sunnis, Sh'ites, and Kurds, but they decided against that for whatever reason. So why are they so gung ho to do that in Syria?

I do lean more to the rebels being the Sarin culprits though because they had everything to gain by using it an blaming it on Assad. He had little or nothing to gain by using it in a very limited way and bringing down international outrage upon himself.

And in the final analysis, we really don't know who used it. And I don' think there is any ultimate proof to justify a retalitory strike by us or anybody else. And I don't think such a strike would accomplish anything other than create some fire works, blow something up, and maybe kill more people.

I really have no opinion on that GP. Make three teensy countries out of one that isn't all that big? Maybe that would be a good thing. Maybe not. It certainly would have made sense in Iraq awhile back to separate the Sunnis, Sh'ites, and Kurds, but they decided against that for whatever reason. So why are they so gung ho to do that in Syria?

I do lean more to the rebels being the Sarin culprits though because they had everything to gain by using it an blaming it on Assad. He had little or nothing to gain by using it in a very limited way and bringing down international outrage upon himself.

And in the final analysis, we really don't know who used it. And I don' think there is any ultimate proof to justify a retalitory strike by us or anybody else. And I don't think such a strike would accomplish anything other than create some fire works, blow something up, and maybe kill more people.

Who said TPTB are done with Iraq? Who said anything about three tiny countries made out of just Syria? Who said the civil strife and civil war was through in Iraq? The same Kurds that are in northern Syria are no different than the ones that are in northern Iraq. The same Sunni's in the east of Syria are in the west of Iraq. I think they have bigger plans than what were hinted at in that article. If they can fund Al-Qaeda in one area, it is all the same Al-Qaeda to them.

'The battlefields are merging': Surge in violence raises fears of new war in Iraq and beyond
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/21/19059004-the-battlefields-are-merging-surge-in-violence-raises-fears-of-new-war-in-iraq-and-beyond?lite
A major uptick in sectarian violence which has killed about 2,000 people since April 1 has sparked fears that Iraq is heading for a full-scale civil war that could draw in powerful regional rivals Iran and Saudi Arabia.

There are already signs that the current conflict is starting to merge with the bitter fighting in Syria, creating a war zone from the Mediterranean Sea to the Persian Gulf.

The United Nations envoy in Iraq, Martin Kobler, has issued repeated warnings in the last few weeks, pleading with Iraq’s leaders to take urgent action.

Ken Pollack, a former military analyst with the CIA who specialized on Iraq and Iran, said there was a real danger that a full-scale, Syria-style civil war would break out along that fault line in the next year.

“I think anyone would be a fool to bet against it,” he said. “What’s interesting to me is Iraq hasn’t gone down that route already or isn’t further along. By any definition, what’s going on in Iraq is a civil war.”

Pollack, now a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution’s Saban Center for Middle East Policy, said the country might “go off a cliff” or suffer a “longer period of more gradual security decline.”

“The one sure thing is Iraq is not going to get better,” he added.

These global elites have had a plan, a far reaching plan. It's going to require boots on the ground again before it is all over again though I'm afraid.

I don't think the Russians and the Chinese are just going to let us hobble together a new NATO Kurdistan that is a client state like Turkey and Israel though.

Who said TPTB are done with Iraq? Who said anything about three tiny countries made out of just Syria? Who said the civil strife and civil war was through in Iraq? The same Kurds that are in northern Syria are no different than the ones that are in northern Iraq. The same Sunni's in the east of Syria are in the west of Iraq. I think they have bigger plans than what were hinted at in that article. If they can fund Al-Qaeda in one area, it is all the same Al-Qaeda to them.

'The battlefields are merging': Surge in violence raises fears of new war in Iraq and beyond
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/21/19059004-the-battlefields-are-merging-surge-in-violence-raises-fears-of-new-war-in-iraq-and-beyond?lite
A major uptick in sectarian violence which has killed about 2,000 people since April 1 has sparked fears that Iraq is heading for a full-scale civil war that could draw in powerful regional rivals Iran and Saudi Arabia.

There are already signs that the current conflict is starting to merge with the bitter fighting in Syria, creating a war zone from the Mediterranean Sea to the Persian Gulf.

The United Nations envoy in Iraq, Martin Kobler, has issued repeated warnings in the last few weeks, pleading with Iraq’s leaders to take urgent action.

Ken Pollack, a former military analyst with the CIA who specialized on Iraq and Iran, said there was a real danger that a full-scale, Syria-style civil war would break out along that fault line in the next year.

“I think anyone would be a fool to bet against it,” he said. “What’s interesting to me is Iraq hasn’t gone down that route already or isn’t further along. By any definition, what’s going on in Iraq is a civil war.”

Pollack, now a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution’s Saban Center for Middle East Policy, said the country might “go off a cliff” or suffer a “longer period of more gradual security decline.”

These global elites have had a plan, a far reaching plan. It's going to require boots on the ground again before it is all over again though I'm afraid.

I don't think the Russians and the Chinese are just going to let us hobble together a new NATO Kurdistan that is a client state like Turkey and Israel though.
"The United Nations envoy in Iraq, Martin Kobler, has issued repeated warnings in the last few weeks, pleading with Iraq’s leaders to take urgent action.

"'Small children are burned alive in cars.

"'Worshippers are cut down outside their own mosques. This is beyond unacceptable,' he said on May 17; 'Systemic violence is ready to explode at any moment,' was his message on May 30; and on June 16, he complained of 'another round of deadly and remorseless acts of terrorism.'

"Speaking by phone from Baghdad on Thursday, Kobler said: 'Sectarianism is on the rise in the region and this is something that has to be reversed.'"
'The battlefields are merging': Surge in violence raises fears of new war in Iraq and beyond - World News

Can many Americans imagine their "small children" burning alive in the family SUV outside of (Super Bowl) Sunday School?

Last edited:

"The United Nations envoy in Iraq, Martin Kobler, has issued repeated warnings in the last few weeks, pleading with Iraq’s leaders to take urgent action.

"'Worshippers are cut down outside their own mosques. This is beyond unacceptable,' he said on May 17; 'Systemic violence is ready to explode at any moment,' was his message on May 30; and on June 16, he complained of 'another round of deadly and remorseless acts of terrorism.'

"Speaking by phone from Baghdad on Thursday, Kobler said: 'Sectarianism is on the rise in the region and this is something that has to be reversed.'"
'The battlefields are merging': Surge in violence raises fears of new war in Iraq and beyond - World News

Can many Americans imagine their "small children" burning alive in the family SUV outside of (Super Bowl) Sunday School?
Thank the Lord that Americans don't have such peaceful religions. Birth pangs? Try diarrhea.

Thank the Lord that Americans don't have such peaceful religions. Birth pangs? Try diarrhea.
Diarrhea of the rich white mouth:

"John Kerry: 'Now, this will only be as effective as its implementation will be, and President Obama has made it clear that to accomplish that, the threat of force remains. The threat of force is real, and the Assad regime and all those taking part need to understand that President Obama and the United States are committed to achieve this goal.'"

Headlines for September 16, 2013 | Democracy Now!

"John Kerry: 'Now, this will only be as effective as its implementation will be, and President Obama has made it clear that to accomplish that, the threat of force remains. The threat of force is real, and the Assad regime and all those taking part need to understand that President Obama and the United States are committed to achieve this goal.'"

Does it really bother you, Georgie Boy, if White men have money? There are many Black men who have money also.

Does it really bother you, Georgie Boy, if White men have money? There are many Black men who have money also.
Does it bother you that your Secretary of State is making terrorist threats against a sovereign nation in violation of international law?

Does it bother you that your Secretary of State is making terrorist threats against a sovereign nation in violation of international law?
Did I say I even liked Kerry? Did I ever say that I thought we should get involved in this mess? However, it is quite clear that you are bitter against rich men when it was your own lack of initiative which held you back.

You know what? It does bother me when the Anglo-American Empire plays with religious groups and ethnic groups, uses them, funds them, fans their hatreds, fund their different competing little quarreling sectarian groups and arms them, and moves them all around like little pieces on a chessboard.

Then when the whole middle-east erupts in flames and innocent civilians die, OUR leaders and our corporate controlled media blitz our goddamned low information, paying attention to the stupid twerking video awards, and college football, swallowing everything piece of shit poison propaganda crap the establishment feeds them, all to draw this nation into a new global war that this country can no longer afford to fight.

And now, for the first time in our history when we have citizen journalists alerting people to reality, and a new citizen led non-profit driven 4th estate media via the internet, our ASSHOLE corporate controlled, Zionist/Bankster interest group controlled SO-called representative democracy has introduced a bill to congress to muzzle our FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS. ALL SO ISRAEL AND SAUDI ARABIA CAN HAVE THEIR GOD DAMNED WWIII!

Frankly, I always thought they would go after the First Amendment AFTER they took away the guns. Guess they finally decided that the alternative media was blowing away their little lies about the false flags. If you can't convince people that the so called "mass shootings" vis-a-vie government sponsored psy-ops, how are you going to get guns illegal?

So now we have the SHIELD LAW. The most crafty attack on the FIRST AMENDMENT ever devised. And of course, the MSM isn't covering it, they're the oligopoly that stands to benefit, right? Soon, all we will hear on any issue is the side of the story we are SUPPOSED to hear.

Feinstein: You’re Not a Real Journalist Unless You Draw a Salary

http://www.infowars.com/feinstein-youre-not-a-real-journalist-unless-you-draw-a-salary/
Feinstein voiced her concern “that the current version of the bill would grant a special privilege to people who aren’t really reporters at all, who have no professional qualifications,” like bloggers and citizen journalists.

Last week, Senator Charles Schumer, a New York Democrat, worried the Shield Law, if passed, would be used to protect whistleblowers and others who ferret out government corruption.

“The world has changed. We’re very careful in this bill to distinguish journalists from those who shouldn’t be protected, WikiLeaks and all those, and we’ve ensured that,” Schumer said. “But there are people who write and do real journalism, in different ways than we’re used to. They should not be excluded from this bill.”

The bill moving through Congress would require the Justice Department to notify reporters it decides to monitor. The law would allow Justice Department officials to delay notice for a period of 45 days. In addition, it would permit the DOJ to ask for an extension of 45 days.

Media Shield Law is armor for the autocrats
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/57929
Additionally, the same people who rely on Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests to expose government corruption are the same people who will fall all over themselves to promote this feigned treaty of cooperation between the oligarchs and the unwashed. While they chase their tails over papers peppered in black that tell nothing to those requesting the truth, the people in power chuckle at the sideshow while advancing their objectives. They are doubling down to prevent the exposure of their nefarious plans of subjugating the world’s populace to global domination, and have no intention of disclosure.

You don’t have to believe me, though. Instead, let the words of David Rockefeller, talking at the June, 1991 Bilderberger meeting in Baden, Germany speak for themselves:

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years.”

“It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto determination practiced in past centuries.”

Don’t fall for this Trojan Horse legislation. Make your voices heard before they are silenced.

A shield law for journalists might seem like a good idea, but it isn’t — it’s actually a terrible idea
http://paidcontent.org/2013/09/13/a-shield-law-for-journalists-might-seem-like-a-good-idea-but-it-isnt-its-actually-a-terrible-idea/
A proposed “shield law” for journalists is intended to protect them from government pressure and intervention. But what it really does is allow the government to define who gets to be a journalist and who doesn’t. And that’s dangerous.
citizen-journalism-o.jpg

The biggest flaw in the process is obvious as soon as you read descriptions of how the senators tried to define a journalist. Although some have congratulated the group for broadening the definition from earlier versions — which more or less applied the label only to those working for traditional media outlets — one of the senators’ main goals appears to have been coming up with a definition that includes bloggers and various kinds of freelancers, but still somehow excludes WikiLeaks and Julian Assange.

The problem with doing that is that it’s almost impossible to achieve without stating in the bill itself that “everyone is a journalist, except for those who are associated with WikiLeaks, or anything like WikiLeaks.” As I and others have tried to point out a number of times, while not everyone working for the organization could be thought of as a journalist, WikiLeaks is clearly a media entity — a key part of what Harvard law professor Yochai Benkler has called the “networked fourth estate.”
5252613090_8db898f5bb_z.jpg

Did I say I even liked Kerry? Did I ever say that I thought we should get involved in this mess? However, it is quite clear that you are bitter against rich men when it was your own lack of initiative which held you back.
It was my own lack of subservience to those who get rich from the murder, maiming, and displacement of millions of innocent human beings that "held me back." When are you planning to stop cringing behind your flag and medals every time the subject of US war crimes arises?

This video (youtube. com/watch?v=Bc39Z84uLqI) shows the truth about the situation in Syria. The GB-gas is delivered to the country from US research center "Jack Camp" that is situated in Georgia (a Caucasian republic). Later the weapons go to the so-called "rebels" who use them to kill local population.

You know what? It does bother me when the Anglo-American Empire plays with religious groups and ethnic groups, uses them, funds them, fans their hatreds, fund their different competing little quarreling sectarian groups and arms them, and moves them all around like little pieces on a chessboard.

Then when the whole middle-east erupts in flames and innocent civilians die, OUR leaders and our corporate controlled media blitz our goddamned low information, paying attention to the stupid twerking video awards, and college football, swallowing everything piece of shit poison propaganda crap the establishment feeds them, all to draw this nation into a new global war that this country can no longer afford to fight.

And now, for the first time in our history when we have citizen journalists alerting people to reality, and a new citizen led non-profit driven 4th estate media via the internet, our ASSHOLE corporate controlled, Zionist/Bankster interest group controlled SO-called representative democracy has introduced a bill to congress to muzzle our FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS. ALL SO ISRAEL AND SAUDI ARABIA CAN HAVE THEIR GOD DAMNED WWIII!

Frankly, I always thought they would go after the First Amendment AFTER they took away the guns. Guess they finally decided that the alternative media was blowing away their little lies about the false flags. If you can't convince people that the so called "mass shootings" vis-a-vie government sponsored psy-ops, how are you going to get guns illegal?

So now we have the SHIELD LAW. The most crafty attack on the FIRST AMENDMENT ever devised. And of course, the MSM isn't covering it, they're the oligopoly that stands to benefit, right? Soon, all we will hear on any issue is the side of the story we are SUPPOSED to hear.

Feinstein: You’re Not a Real Journalist Unless You Draw a Salary

http://www.infowars.com/feinstein-youre-not-a-real-journalist-unless-you-draw-a-salary/

Media Shield Law is armor for the autocrats
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/57929

A shield law for journalists might seem like a good idea, but it isn’t — it’s actually a terrible idea
http://paidcontent.org/2013/09/13/a-shield-law-for-journalists-might-seem-like-a-good-idea-but-it-isnt-its-actually-a-terrible-idea/
A proposed “shield law” for journalists is intended to protect them from government pressure and intervention. But what it really does is allow the government to define who gets to be a journalist and who doesn’t. And that’s dangerous.
citizen-journalism-o.jpg

The biggest flaw in the process is obvious as soon as you read descriptions of how the senators tried to define a journalist. Although some have congratulated the group for broadening the definition from earlier versions — which more or less applied the label only to those working for traditional media outlets — one of the senators’ main goals appears to have been coming up with a definition that includes bloggers and various kinds of freelancers, but still somehow excludes WikiLeaks and Julian Assange.

The problem with doing that is that it’s almost impossible to achieve without stating in the bill itself that “everyone is a journalist, except for those who are associated with WikiLeaks, or anything like WikiLeaks.” As I and others have tried to point out a number of times, while not everyone working for the organization could be thought of as a journalist, WikiLeaks is clearly a media entity — a key part of what Harvard law professor Yochai Benkler has called the “networked fourth estate.”
5252613090_8db898f5bb_z.jpg
Being a redneck, good-ol-boy cracker, I wouldn't know much about all that wheelin' and dealin'. Right now, my worries are having a sick coon dog and if I have to drive him to the vet in the city, I'll prolly miss the rasslin' matches on the Tee Vee..

This video (youtube. com/watch?v=Bc39Z84uLqI) shows the truth about the situation in Syria. The GB-gas is delivered to the country from US research center "Jack Camp" that is situated in Georgia (a Caucasian republic). Later the weapons go to the so-called "rebels" who use them to kill local population.
You take that BS to the Conspiracy Theory section, Rusty.

International law precludes the use of force or the threat of force without UNSC authorization or proof of imminent threat; however, apparently this only applies to countries other than the US and Israel.

"The US state is above international law, according to US president Barack Obama.

"In an address announcing that he was referring to the US Congress the decision to take military action against Syria, Obama declared that the United States needs to violate international law in order to enforce 'the international system' and 'international rules.'

"The international 'system' and 'rules' Obama referred to, which he apparently intended his audience to construe as 'international law,' is not, in fact, international law, but rules Obama himself has unilaterally drawn up, and through rhetorical sleight of hand, attempted to pass off as international law.

"Obama has no regard for international law.

"The very act Obama proposes—waging war on Syria without UN Security Council authorization—is a flagrant violation of the authentic international system Obama deceptively claims he wishes to uphold. Obama has arrogated onto himself the powers and responsibilities of world ruler.

"He sets the rules, decides when they’re broken, and metes out the punishment.

Counter-Questions on Syria: Obama Brushes Aside International Law | Global Research

Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Syria, Somalia, Sudan, and Iran are all slated to face Obama.'s version of international law which is really the same law applied by the mafia.

With this much consensus it must clearly be wrong.

I'll offer the opposite view. Once Obama made an issue of Syria's use of chemical weapons then it became something we would have to do. Chemical weapons are the big taboo of war. Hardly anyone has used them since WW1. Even Hitler would not use chem weapons.
If we stand aside and let Assad's use of them go then it will give the greenlight to everyone in the world to start using them. We must take a stand, a credible one, and show that use of chemical weapons is unacceptable. Lobbing a few cruise missiles will not do that.
There are few good options here. That is the position Obama and his inexperience have gotten us into. But that is where we are.

I'm seeing a lot of articles that make military action seem inevitable.

Just as with Iraq, I'm waving my arms, saying "please don't do this".

Doesn't seem to be working. Again.

It worked. Now of course the Conservatives are for going to war….

The Globalist Elites always get their wars. The People have no say in it. I mean, most Americans still can't fathom the fact their own Government funded, armed, and trained ISIS. It was created to 'Regime Change' Assad. Americans really do need to seek alternative media news sources for their information. Their Government/Corporate Media lies. It is what it is.

I am proud of the folks on this Board -
20120117200309-9f818f80.gif
- seeing such solidarity against Military Intervention in Syria, amongst such an otherwise politically diverse audience!

Well 50 diplomats want Obama to do more and since it will look bad for him…many here are, of course, stating that the diplomats are right (despite the almost uniform rebuke here).

Go figure.

Forum List

Back