War With Syria: Yea Or Nay?

Do You Support War With Syria?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
... For some reason they wanted Assad out...Because clearly, Assad and Syria have never committed a hostile act against the U.S. or Saudi Arabia. So why the frantic rush to kill him? Gotta be a whole lotta cash involved. There's no other logical reason for creating these brutal groups and intervening in Syria's Civil War.

Too fucking stupid for my tastes.

Retard, i showed a link at the bottom of the prior page where assad was allowing the sunni insurgency against the US in iraq to operate out of damascus for years, even providing a safe harbor and other support for them.

If you are going to keep posting crap without any facts, you'll be ignored.

... For some reason they wanted Assad out...Because clearly, Assad and Syria have never committed a hostile act against the U.S. or Saudi Arabia. So why the frantic rush to kill him? Gotta be a whole lotta cash involved. There's no other logical reason for creating these brutal groups and intervening in Syria's Civil War.

Retard, i showed a link at the bottom of the prior page where assad was allowing the sunni insurgency against the US in iraq to operate out of damascus for years, even providing a safe harbor and other support for them.

When your government launches another Boeing against your house, you will use your last seconds to blame it on Assad. Al-Qaeda fought the Soviets for you, they did 9/11 for you and now they are fighting Syria for you. It was even created by you.
And you retarded bubblehead blame it on Assad...

Last edited:

Syria always opposed the war in Iraq. And in hindsight, it was 100% justified. Look at what the U.S. and others have done to Syria. It had good reason not to trust the Americans and Saudis.

But regardless, the U.S. had no valid or legal justification for declaring 'Regime Change' and intervening in Syria's Civil War. When the war ends, the U.S. and Saudi Arabia especially, should be required to pay War Reparations to the Syrian People.

When your government launches another Boeing against your house, you will use your last seconds to blame it on Assad. Al-Qaeda fought the Soviets for you, they did 9/11 for you and now they are fighting Syria for you. It was even created by you.

Yeah, if Russia and Iran hadn't intervened, ISIS would have taken Syria. It's a very sad tragic foreign policy. Our Government continues to create brutal Frankensteins to do its bidding.

It started with creating Al Qaeda to fight the Soviets, and has continued right up to creating ISIS to kill Assad. ISIS was the 'Good Guy in Syria, as long as it stuck to getting Assad. But as usual, Blow Back blew in and they were declared the 'Bad Guy' in Iraq. It's an awful Foreign Policy. It has to be changed.

Syria always opposed the war in Iraq. And in hindsight, it was 100% justified. Look at what the U.S. and others have done to Syria. It had good reason not to trust the Americans and Saudis.

But regardless, the U.S. had no valid or legal justification for declaring 'Regime Change' and intervening in Syria's Civil War. When the war ends, the U.S. and Saudi Arabia especially, should be required to pay War Reparations to the Syrian People.

I am LOOKING what has the US "DONE" in Syria? When did the US start doing it?
I live in a part of the USA that has harbored LOTS AND LOTS of Syrians -----since I was a little kid----1950s. They are real Syrians----generally speak Arabic. ------do Arabic things like make Arabic food and deal in Arabic products when they have stores or go shopping in stores. Those I knew as a child were ESCAPING the place called Syria----since they were mostly Christians-----as a very little kid I decided that they were running away from NAZIS

I am LOOKING what has the US "DONE" in Syria? When did the US start doing it?
I live in a part of the USA that has harbored LOTS AND LOTS of Syrians -----since I was a little kid----1950s. They are real Syrians----generally speak Arabic. ------do Arabic things like make Arabic food and deal in Arabic products when they have stores or go shopping in stores. Those I knew as a child were ESCAPING the place called Syria----since they were mostly Christians-----as a very little kid I decided that they were running away from NAZIS

There was no valid or legal justification for declaring 'Regime Change' and intervening in Syria's Civil War. Syria had good reason not to trust the Americans and Saudis. Look what they did to Iraq. Assad suspected he would be targeted next. And that's exactly what happened.

If not for Russia and Iran, ISIS would have taken Syria. We need to stop all the meddling and creating horrific Frankensteins like Al Qaeda and ISIS. It's time for a revolutionary change in our Foreign Policy.

Yeah, if Russia and Iran hadn't intervened, ISIS would have taken Syria. It's a very sad tragic foreign policy. Our Government continues to create brutal Frankensteins to do its bidding.

It started with creating Al Qaeda to fight the Soviets, and has continued right up to creating ISIS to kill Assad. ISIS was the 'Good Guy in Syria, as long as it stuck to getting Assad. But as usual, Blow Back blew in and they were declared the 'Bad Guy' in Iraq. It's an awful Foreign Policy. It has to be changed.

whether ISIS has Syria or the RUSSIAN, IRANIAN, SHITE/ALAWITE AXIS has Syria -----------is six of one and half dozen of the other. Something like ADOLF vs POL POT

LOL----BS Fartimah and Aisha created AL QUAEDA

LOL----BS Without massive US/Saudi/Pakistani funding, arming and training, there would have never been an Al Qaeda. Hence, no 9/11 and Jihad insanity we're seeing throughout the world today.

The imminent threat was al-Qaeda taking over northern Syria. All that shitty groups gathered in the "Army of Conquest" and took some parts of Idlib still under government control while another terrorist Latakia offensive launched from Turkey was expected.

LOL----BS Without massive US/Saudi/Pakistani funding, arming and training, there would have never been an Al Qaeda. Hence, no 9/11 and Jihad insanity we're seeing throughout the world today.

wrong again------al Qaeda is----very simply----that which was founded by muhummad---and aggravated into feuding groups by his nutty ambitious daughters------Fartimah and Aisha---
read the koran and learn some history Bin laden was bin laden entirely UNFUNDED by the USA -----Taliban is Taliban by virtue of the
Pakistani sunni grammar school curriculum ----Isis is Isis by virtue of the muslim grammar school curriculum-------Islamic terrorism has been going on for 1400 years------the AID it got was that Europeans found out that FOSSIL FUELS ------are the very best for ENERGY

whether ISIS has Syria or the RUSSIAN, IRANIAN, SHITE/ALAWITE AXIS has Syria -----------is six of one and half dozen of the other. Something like ADOLF vs POL POT
More bullshit by irosie.

Al Qaeda didn't exist when the Soviets were still around. And no, the Wahhabi radicals are not a creation of the USA. The British did put them in charge of Saudi Arabia, but the USA had virtually no say in the matter. Al Qaeda did not form from the Afghani Muja, despite the bullshit conspiracy theorists like to peddle.

It was US aid that caused the death of Mr. Fartimah bint muhummad------to wit ALI-----
after which all hell broke loose in the entire world of ISLAM

Al Qaeda didn't exist when the Soviets were still around. And no, the Wahhabi radicals are not a creation of the USA. The British did put them in charge of Saudi Arabia, but the USA had virtually no say in the matter. Al Qaeda did not form from the Afghani Muja, despite the bullshit conspiracy theorists like to peddle.
The Brits indeed invented Wahabism but it was the US train and equip program in Afghanistan that attracted Bin Laden and where he formed his Mujahideen (translation: fighting in Jihad), later known as al-Qaeda, with US help.

The imminent threat was al-Qaeda taking over northern Syria. All that shitty groups gathered in the "Army of Conquest" and took some parts of Idlib still under government control while another terrorist Latakia offensive launched from Turkey was expected.

Yeah, it's been proven Turkey was buying ISIS-seized oil all along. Turkey, another one of our 'Good Buddies', has been helping ISIS for awhile. It's just another sad bloody mess in the Middle East. We need to sop all the meddling and disengage from the region. We've created enough horrific chaos over there.

wrong again------al Qaeda is----very simply----that which was founded by muhummad---and aggravated into feuding groups by his nutty ambitious daughters------Fartimah and Aisha---
read the koran and learn some history Bin laden was bin laden entirely UNFUNDED by the USA -----Taliban is Taliban by virtue of the
Pakistani sunni grammar school curriculum ----Isis is Isis by virtue of the muslim grammar school curriculum-------Islamic terrorism has been going on for 1400 years------the AID it got was that Europeans found out that FOSSIL FUELS ------are the very best for ENERGY

Radical Islam has gotten a whole lotta help from the US/West and Saudi Arabia. They've been the chief creators and financiers of radical Islamic groups around the world.

Radical Islam has gotten a whole lotta help from the US/West and Saudi Arabia. They've been the chief creators and financiers of radical Islamic groups around the world.

you never met a Pakistani-----have you? You have never heard of Shiite sluts with bombs on their asses-----have you?
Afghanistan was invaded by Russians in 1979 and at THAT POINT------afghani tribesmen gathered themselves into the MUJIHADEEN movement--------eager sunnis from other places JOINED up-----far more into developing a UTOPIAN SHARIAH SHIT HOLE than----were---actually the Afghanis themselves-----among them were the TALIBAN FROM PAKISTAN------
It was not until the MID 1980s that Bin Laden joined the Fray---also eager to turn Afghanistan into a SHARIA UTOPIA_-------and around that time---the US gave some support to the
NATIVE AFGHANI MUJAHADIN------(ie afghanis) but not directly to bin laden----Of course the Pakistani Taliban benefited. -----By the time The USA realized that bin laden and Taliban both stank to high heaven they were well into their thing with SUNNI SUPPORT WORLD WIDE. Afghani mujahidin are a manifestation of ISLAM----Taliban are a manifestation of Pakistani islam and much loved in Pakistan. ----even chechens popped into join the development of the shariah UTOPIA in Afghanistan----------all muslim project----but not beloved by the government of Saudi arabia-----just lots of the oil rich pigs

Last edited:

Osama Bin Laden was on the CIA's payroll. So were many other murderous thugs in Afghanistan. They sold their souls to the devil to oust the Soviets. And boy are we paying the price for that today. They just repeated history by creating ISIS to 'Regime Change' Assad.

The US/West and Saudi Arabia have used radical thugs to do their bidding for many years. So Americans better not be shocked, but rather fully expect the chickens to come home to roost. Because it is gonna happen. It's a logical inevitability.

[
The Brits indeed invented Wahabism

What utter nonsense, Wahhabism arose in the 19th century, while Mecca was controlled by the Ottomans. The Brits merely (and foolishly) gave them control of the area as they viewed them as a priest caste empowered to protect the holy sites of Islam.

but it was the US train and equip program in Afghanistan that attracted Bin Laden and where he formed his Mujahideen (translation: fighting in Jihad), later known as al-Qaeda, with US help.

More ignorant nonsense. Osama bin Laden (it's a title, Osama of the Laden clan) was a radical who eschewed his family wealth and went to Afghanistan to join with the already existing Muja. The Mujahadeen did NOT openly accept the Saudi, and he spent his time as a financier, using the money he claimed to despise, to support the real fighters. The Muja were formed of 5 competing groups, none of which were the foreign fighters.. When civil war broke out, Osama took off to Africa. One faction, the Taliban, eventually took control. Not Al Qaeda, but the Pushtan based Taliban.

Learn some history before making posts.

Oh, and Rosie is right, Al-Qaeds goes back to the roots of Islam and the Sunni - Shia split. It is astoundingly arrogant of Osama to have taken that name for his group.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back