War With Syria: Yea Or Nay?

Do You Support War With Syria?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the rebels are friends of Iran? uhmmm, not that I have seen....hey they may be one day, sure but now? no.

don't forget folks, there is still a schism prevalent in Islam, sunni vs. shitte....

look at a religious map of the middle east, think on it....;)

Middle-East-Religious-Composition-Map.jpg

no---Syria is a friend of Iran which is a pain in the ass for Israel. Israel is dying to have the US blow the shit out of them. This is all about protecting Israel again. Israel is right there WITH weaponry, can fly over Assad's palace with fighter jets if they please yet America is being asked to do the dirty work again ? It's about Israel again.

Seriously?

Do you think this is all about Israel?

I'd be real open to an honest answer but all I get is nod and winks. Don't even try to tell me this is all about WMD's either because gas was used months ago and we didn't do shit. Lay it on me---what's the REAL reason for toppling Assad ?

It's not all about Israel, but you can bet your last ass hair they are certainly part of the equation. That isn't a new revelation.

no---Syria is a friend of Iran which is a pain in the ass for Israel. Israel is dying to have the US blow the shit out of them. This is all about protecting Israel again. Israel is right there WITH weaponry, can fly over Assad's palace with fighter jets if they please yet America is being asked to do the dirty work again ? It's about Israel again.

Seriously?

I'd be real open to an honest answer but all I get is nod and winks. Don't even try to tell me this is all about WMD's either because gas was used months ago and we didn't do shit. Lay it on me---what's the REAL reason for toppling Assad ?
The President said something stupid about a red line and now they have to save face.

You don't think they care about a bunch of filthy Arabs getting gassed, do you?

Seriously?

The President said something stupid about a red line and now they have to save face.

You don't think they care about a bunch of filthy Arabs getting gassed, do you?

Hell no------Qatar and Saudi Arabia have been supporting the rebels in Syria too.

I think it's an honest question.

Why do they want to kill Assad so badly?

I recently found this bit of info out.

What if I told you that President Bashar Al-Assad has been dead since March 30, 2013?

So if he's been dead, has the media and the white house been lying? YES!

FSA Announces Bashir Al-Assad Is Dead, Gives Him 12 Hours To Prove Them Wrong |

Now no offense...

He's not dead. This man is so different. He is not a Saddam. He is not Muammar. He is none of these men.

Assad is brilliant. It is important to note this. He is brilliant and well educated. He is not a thug.

Now I don't understand why Obama and his poodle Cameron want this man dead, but they do. I just don't get it though.

If Assad isn't already dead, he will be. Why? Because he is a close friend to Iran, and if we are eventually going to have a war with Iran, their allies need to be taken out first.

It's not that Obama wants Assad dead. Obama just a puppet following orders.

Seriously?

yep, and who was it that used them?? Who got caught with pounds of Sarin?
Now that it happened again, the finger CONTINUES to point towards Assad and the UN cant even figure out who done it?
Whats the REAL reason?

seriously?

Do you think this is all about israel?

i'd be real open to an honest answer but all i get is nod and winks. Don't even try to tell me this is all about wmd's either because gas was used months ago and we didn't do shit. Lay it on me---what's the real reason for toppling assad ?
the president said something stupid about a red line and now they have to save face.

You don't think they care about a bunch of filthy arabs getting gassed, do you?
"red line" x2...

What if I told you that President Bashar Al-Assad has been dead since March 30, 2013?

Now no offense...

He's not dead. This man is so different. He is not a Saddam. He is not Muammar. He is none of these men.

Assad is brilliant. It is important to note this. He is brilliant and well educated. He is not a thug.

Now I don't understand why Obama and his poodle Cameron want this man dead, but they do. I just don't get it though.

If Assad isn't already dead, he will be. Why? Because he is a close friend to Iran, and if we are eventually going to have a war with Iran, their allies need to be taken out first.

It's not that Obama wants Assad dead. Obama just a puppet following orders.

Is that your final answer, Wildman. We support deposing Assad because he is a friend of America's enemy ?

I think Obama should do what he does best as far as leadership goes - lead from behind. The only reason he wants to be out in front is to take the focus of his scandals!

No military action should be taken by the US! When action is required, it should be overwhelmingly decisive. We don't need to talk about the imaginary "Red Line". When a red line is crossed, all of us will know it.

It's not all about Israel, but you can bet your last ass hair they are certainly part of the equation. That isn't a new revelation.

Isnt Assad threatening Israel if we intervene? Which, they WILL attack Israel. What will Israel do? Nukes!
Maybe this is how Obama plans to get that third term :eusa_whistle:

That's it DD! That is the agenda!

Isnt Assad threatening Israel if we intervene? Which, they WILL attack Israel. What will Israel do? Nukes!

naaa ---the question is why are we even bothering to intervene in a Syrian civil war ?

There would be no way to win. No!
Virtual...and REAL Checkmate. Obama IS going to do it despite what WE think...The world is watching him (and subsequently US).

WE need to stay OUT of this. (Obama needs a 'wag the dog' to avert our eyes from his growing domestic scandals, and He just doesn't care about what happens to the rest of the world...it's ALL about him and his legacy [as always]...THIS will take his legacy DOWN if he follows through...and the cheap excuses he and Kerry are using to justify it). There is NO justification.

Looks like Obama is making a unilateral decision without involving congress. Gee, he used to criticize this sort of thing, but suddenly it's okay.

It needs to be openly discussed. If we get involved in any way, there needs to be a clear reason, a clear goal and approval of congress. I don't give a shit what the U.N. thinks, but our allies, especially those in Arab countries need to have our backs. Why aren't they already taking action?

I don't trust Obama. I think the only reason he wants to get involved is to help his dismal approval rating. His decisions on foreign policy thus far have been in favor of some of the radical Muslims. I still think his loyalties lie in places other than the U.S.

I think Obama will have a lot of opposition, including Dems, if he just decides to do this on his own. Of course, he is a loner anyway and not a good team player.

naaa ---the question is why are we even bothering to intervene in a Syrian civil war ?

Joke lol
You know the whole "Obama wanting martial law" meme

Looks like Obama is making a unilateral decision without involving congress. Gee, he used to criticize this sort of thing, but suddenly it's okay.

It needs to be openly discussed. If we get involved in any way, there needs to be a clear reason, a clear goal and approval of congress. I don't give a shit what the U.N. thinks, but our allies, especially those in Arab countries need to have our backs. Why aren't they already taking action?

I don't trust Obama. I think the only reason he wants to get involved is to help his dismal approval rating. His decisions on foreign policy thus far have been in favor of some of the radical Muslims. I still think his loyalties lie in places other than the U.S.

I think Obama will have a lot of opposition, including Dems, if he just decides to do this on his own. Of course, he is a loner anyway and not a good team player.
If he does this unilaterally? TIME to Impeach his ass. FINAL STRAW...

Now no offense...

I am sorry TD but Assad is a butcher, dress him up anyway you like.

now; let me borrow an Obama phrase- 'let me be clear', I sppt. obama using his war powers, (until such time the war powers act requires him to deal with congress).

BUT he has to be decisive and strike very hard and fast. Even if it means offing assad.

I will admit to a juvenile delight in listening to Biden, et al sound like the gop in 2003, but then again the dems did sppt. regime change in iraq aside from the war and Clinton brought up regime change himself in the late 90's...;)

"the first as tragedy, then as farce".................. ;)
I just kinda want to address the part I bolded in your quote. What exactly can be considered an imminent threat that needed to be counter acted in a hard and fast reactionary manner when this civil war has been going on for 2 1/2 years? And now the action has been on the table for at least 5 days and the gas bombing that was supposed to be the red line happened two weeks ago, there's nothing fast or decisive about it.

Obie never seems to have time to do things right. F*cking ever. That is one pathetic president that can't even plan ahead after 2 1/2 years.

Forum List

Back