War With Syria: Yea Or Nay?

Do You Support War With Syria?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it's an honest question.

Why do they want to kill Assad so badly?

I recently found this bit of info out.

What if I told you that President Bashar Al-Assad has been dead since March 30, 2013?

So if he's been dead, has the media and the white house been lying? YES!

FSA Announces Bashir Al-Assad Is Dead, Gives Him 12 Hours To Prove Them Wrong |

Now no offense...

He's not dead. This man is so different. He is not a Saddam. He is not Muammar. He is none of these men.

Assad is brilliant. It is important to note this. He is brilliant and well educated. He is not a thug.

Now I don't understand why Obama and his poodle Cameron want this man dead, but they do. I just don't get it though.

What if I told you that President Bashar Al-Assad has been dead since March 30, 2013?

Now no offense...

He's not dead. This man is so different. He is not a Saddam. He is not Muammar. He is none of these men.

Assad is brilliant. It is important to note this. He is brilliant and well educated. He is not a thug.

Now I don't understand why Obama and his poodle Cameron want this man dead, but they do. I just don't get it though.

Well, to be fair, he's kind of a thug. I wouldn't want him as my leader, but nobody ever complained about him before this now did they? Very telling of the hypocrisy of NATO, and the US.

Now no offense...

not to be complicating things but I think Cameron and Obama are puppets following scripts that have been layed out for them on this one.

Now no offense...

I am sorry TD but Assad is a butcher, dress him up anyway you like.

now; let me borrow an Obama phrase- 'let me be clear', I sppt. obama using his war powers, (until such time the war powers act requires him to deal with congress).

BUT he has to be decisive and strike very hard and fast. Even if it means offing assad.

I will admit to a juvenile delight in listening to Biden, et al sound like the gop in 2003, but then again the dems did sppt. regime change in iraq aside from the war and Clinton brought up regime change himself in the late 90's...;)

"the first as tragedy, then as farce".................. ;)

Now no offense...

not to be complicating things but I think Cameron and Obama are puppets following scripts that have been layed out for them on this one.

theres always that chance but I fail to see the script you're referring to, assad used chemicals, it appears to be true, key word appears. Clinton bombed the hell out of milosovic for genocidal actions vis a vis the muslims in Serbia....so?

Now no offense...

now; let me borrow an Obama phrase- 'let me be clear', I sppt. obama using his war powers, (until such time the war powers act requires him to deal with congress).

BUT he has to be decisive and strike very hard and fast. Even if it means offing assad.

I will admit to a juvenile delight in listening to Biden, et al sound like the gop in 2003, but then again the dems did sppt. regime change in iraq aside from the war and Clinton brought up regime change himself in the late 90's...;)

The rebels aren't angels, Trajan. Why the rebels over Assad?

Now no offense...

theres always that chance but I fail to see the script you're referring to, assad used chemicals, it appears to be true, key word appears. Clinton bombed the hell out of milosovic for genocidal actions vis a vis the muslims in Serbia....so?

We've supported the overthrow of Assad long before any gas was used.

no actually we didn't, bush saw him for what he was, obama reinstated our ambassador and decided he could talk to assad and find common ground........Kerry met with assad several items as a senator;)

no actually we didn't, bush saw him for what he was, obama reinstated our ambassador and decided he could talk to assad and find common ground........Kerry met with assad several items as a senator;)

oh lord-----so when do you claim we began to support the rebels ?

Now no offense...

The rebels aren't angels, Trajan. Why the rebels over Assad?

I explained this , sorry thats why I have been merging threads like crazy, this is getting so circular......in short- Syria is an Iranian proxy (as well as hezbollah, whom assad sppts. and then theres the trouble Assad makes in Lebanon) , the rebels, that is AQ can be dealt with assad has a nation/state, which is much harder in the end to deal with as he controls every facet of the country, infrastructure etc etc ....

and sure, it could go the other way, the rebels could sweep assad out take over 3/4's of the country and then move to iraq and jordan, but, they will do that anyway if they lose.....

then we can always sit back and just let them bleed each other, but, the wmd? I don't know, to sit back and let that happen?

:eusa_think:

I am not sure we ever really did or do, words are words......we have provided some non military sppt so far, at least thats what we have been told.

we're in a pickle..see my response to TD.

I am not sure we ever really did or do, words are words......we have provided some non military sppt so far, at least thats what we have been told.

We have small arms ready to ship to them and have been provided humanitarian aid. Bottom line is that their are a pain in the ass for Israel and friend with Iran.

We have small arms ready to ship to them and have been provided humanitarian aid. Bottom line is that their are a pain in the ass for Israel and friend with Iran.

the rebels are friends of Iran? uhmmm, not that I have seen....hey they may be one day, sure but now? no.

don't forget folks, there is still a schism prevalent in Islam, sunni vs. shitte....

look at a religious map of the middle east, think on it....;)

Middle-East-Religious-Composition-Map.jpg

here, this one has national boundaries

Sunni-Shia+Map.jpg

the rebels are friends of Iran? uhmmm, not that I have seen....hey they may be one day, sure but now? no.

don't forget folks, there is still a schism prevalent in Islam, sunni vs. shitte....

no---Syria is a friend of Iran which is a pain in the ass for Israel. Israel is dying to have the US blow the shit out of them. This is all about protecting Israel again. Israel is right there WITH weaponry, can fly over Assad's palace with fighter jets if they please yet America is being asked to do the dirty work again ? It's about Israel again.

no---Syria is a friend of Iran which is a pain in the ass for Israel. Israel is dying to have the US blow the shit out of them. This is all about protecting Israel again. Israel is right there WITH weaponry, can fly over Assad's palace with fighter jets if they please yet America is being asked to do the dirty work again ? It's about Israel again.

Seriously?

Do you think this is all about Israel?

Forum List

Back