War & Zelensky

The problem in Ukraine is the flaky president. and the fools like Biden and Nato that is ignoring Ukraine's neo nazi problem.

Putin is seeing what others are ignoring.....“The formation of an ethnically pure Ukrainian state, aggressive towards Russia, is comparable in its consequences to the use of weapons of mass destruction against us,” as he put it in his 2021 essay. “As a result of such a harsh and artificial division of Russians and Ukrainians, the Russian people in all may decrease by hundreds of thousands or even millions.”

There is a small amount of truth in this hyperbole. The Azov Battalion, a neo-Nazi militia, played an important role in fighting Russia’s invasion of eastern Ukraine in 2014; since then, it has been integrated into the Ukrainian national guard. Ukraine’s government has pushed to make Ukrainian the country’s dominant language. Many ethnic Russians — though by no means all — would rather live under Moscow than Kyiv.

The problem in Ukraine is the flaky president. and the fools like Biden and Nato that is ignoring Ukraine's neo nazi problem.

Putin is seeing what others are ignoring.....“The formation of an ethnically pure Ukrainian state, aggressive towards Russia, is comparable in its consequences to the use of weapons of mass destruction against us,” as he put it in his 2021 essay. “As a result of such a harsh and artificial division of Russians and Ukrainians, the Russian people in all may decrease by hundreds of thousands or even millions.”

There is a small amount of truth in this hyperbole. The Azov Battalion, a neo-Nazi militia, played an important role in fighting Russia’s invasion of eastern Ukraine in 2014; since then, it has been integrated into the Ukrainian national guard. Ukraine’s government has pushed to make Ukrainian the country’s dominant language. Many ethnic Russians — though by no means all — would rather live under Moscow than Kyiv.
Thanks for the Putin Propaganda

Would that you were concerned about the neoNazis here in this country

Oh and by the way...both Zelensky and the Ukrainian Defense Minister are JEWS ya fucking retard

Thanks for the Putin Propaganda

Would that you were concerned about the neoNazis here in this country

Oh and by the way...both Zelensky and the Ukrainian Defense Minister are JEWS ya fucking retard
That's the riddle for you, dirtbag: how is it possible that the Jews run a Nazi country?

Not much of a riddle. It's bullshit
Hope it's only a couple days before Ukraine is freed and the only option for your Bandera friends will be to hide in the forests until they are caught and shot on cite or hanged by the neck. The Ukrainians themselves will be glad to see them hanging, I bet.

Hope it's only a couple days before Ukraine is freed and the only option for your Bandera friends will be to hide in the forests until they are caught and shot on cite or hanged by the neck. The Ukrainians themselves will be glad to see them hanging, I bet.
Fuck off Russian troll

I've also heard that this conflict was really started back in December when the Ukrainian army started bombing civilian areas in the Donbas region. I heard that from a Russian woman (My Wife).

I however, have not found any information about this anywhere (I do not speak or read Russian). Nor have I heard this anywhere on this message board. So far as I can tell this, as well as the accusations of Ukrainians oppressing Russian Ukrainians is nothing but Russian propaganda.

If these accusations are true , the Russians and the Russian Ukrainians have done nothing to make this known to the rest of the world. Absolutely no valid or believable information has been published.

If you have any, please post links!

And so would many Americans in our Trump cult. So what? Let them pack up and move there, then.

Especially these two, eh, comrade?

1646254433909.png

Forum List

Back