War & Zelensky

I'm beginning to wonder if whether Putin's so-called NATO concerns are the underlying issue here.

It may be that he's just after specific territory. I don't see him blowing up Kiev intending to occupy it.
There is no NATO concern. It’s a Putin red herring. A pretext. Neither Ukraine nor NATO have pushed for their membership.

There is no NATO concern. It’s a Putin red herring. A pretext. Neither Ukraine nor NATO have pushed for their membership.
And I have a very difficult time believing that Putin is afraid that NATO is going to invade Russia for some reason.

My guess is that Putin is hoping to regain some strategic territory, if he can't get the whole banana.

Good point. The Russians are going to invade to spread peace and love.

Sure.
Tell me this my dear friend, how many nations has Russia invaded in the last 25 years versus your beloved USA?

Do you see anything unusual?

Tell me this my dear friend, how many nations has Russia invaded in the last 25 years versus your beloved USA?

Do you see anything unusual?
It’s not a bad point. The difference is we haven’t annexed anyone by our invasions.

We invaded Kuwait and gave it back to Kuwaitis. We invaded Iraq and then left (before invading again to help them put down a civil war). We invaded Afghanistan and left.

And I have a very difficult time believing that Putin is afraid that NATO is going to invade Russia for some reason.

My guess is that Putin is hoping to regain some strategic territory, if he can't get the whole banana.
NATO is a defensive alliance. Not an offensive force. Putin knows this. That’s why this pretext is ludicrous.
That’s exactly what he wants. He’s got Crimea and Belarus. He needs Ukraine to have an unrestricted seaway from the Black Sea to the North Sea. Crimea was historically the home of the Soviet’s submarine fleets.

It’s not a bad point. The difference is we haven’t annexed anyone by our invasions.

We invaded Kuwait and gave it back to Kuwaitis. We invaded Iraq and then left (before invading again to help them put down a civil war). We invaded Afghanistan and left.
Absurd. We just mass murdered over million people, destroyed five nations, and caused a mass exodus of unknown numbers of people. You must be so proud!!!

You think Russia “annexed” the Crimea right? If so, you must admit you’re uninformed. Crimea held an election after your beloved US committed yet another coup of a democratically elected government (Ukraine). They voted to RETURN to Russia, since they were part of Russia for over two centuries and their citizens were almost entirely Russians.

Get informed before posting.

Georgia,
Ukraine,
Iraq,
Syria,
Chechnya
Central African Republic
Dagestan

come to mind right off the bat
Lol.

Amazing how uninformed so many Americans are about their government’s imperialism and mass murdering. Yet they have the nerve to condemn other nations for doing the same thing.

Lol.

Amazing how uninformed so many Americans are about their government’s imperialism and mass murdering. Yet they have the nerve to condemn other nations for doing the same thing.
Those were countries that Russia had invaded...not the United States For the United States, I can onl think of two, prior to Obama and XIden admin taking office and spending us all over the Middle East...and of those two, one was used as a base for 9/11 and the other one that had invaded another country years prior and continued to repeatedly violate the terms of their surrendered with the UN, as well as tried to kill one of our Presidents.

Meanwhile, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy tried to project calm as he observed military exercises Saturday near Crimea, the peninsula that Russia seized from Ukraine in 2014.

“We are not afraid, we’re without panic, all is under control,” he said.

Ukrainian armed forces chief commander Lt. Gen. Valeriy Zaluzhny and Defense Minister Oleksiy Reznikov issued a more defiant joint statement.

“We are ready to meet the enemy, and not with flowers, but with Stingers, Javelins and NLAWs” — anti-tank and -aircraft weapons, they said. “Welcome to hell!”

Um, I can't help this, but the name "Baghdad Bob" does come to mind.

^^^Look at the good DNC lackey, banging the war drums for the fascist regime.

Those were countries that Russia had invaded...not the United States For the United States, I can onl think of two, prior to Obama and XIden admin taking office and spending us all over the Middle East...and of those two, one was used as a base for 9/11 and the other one that had invaded another country years prior and continued to repeatedly violate the terms of their surrendered with the UN, as well as tried to kill one of our Presidents.
Read…
The US War Machine Is Just A Rich Man’s Mafia: Notes From The Edge Of The Narrative Matrix

Forum List

Back