War & Zelensky

We sure didn't.

Remember those two countries the US invaded and whose territory they stole, like Russia did twice in the last 14 years?

Me either because it didn't happen. Now go ahead, drop another weak, steaming nugget of whataboutism.
Remember the four dead in Benghazi? That’s in Libya you know? My guess is you don’t know we had many more boots on the ground there. You may not know we bombed that country and overthrew the government. Is that an invasion?

Syria? Ever heard of it? Same thing there. Of course, I’m guessing you know something about Iraq and Afghanistan. Yes? Invasion?

Now Yemen is more difficult for uninformed Americans, because their corporate media reports nothing about it. However our corrupt government has been supporting the mass murder of Yemenis by the Saudis.

Remember the four dead in Benghazi? That’s in Libya you know?
Yes, at our embassy. Maybe you don't know what that word means. Just like you apparently don't know what invasion means.

So, remind me again when we invaded two countries and stole their territory in the last 15 years? Oh that's right, you will avoid that obvious difference forever, because it doesn't fit your narrative. Let's not let facts get in the way of some good Russian propaganda, right?

Yes, at our embassy. Maybe you don't know what that word means. Just like you apparently don't know what invasion means.

So, remind me again when we invaded two countries and stole their territory in the last 15 years? Oh that's right, you will avoid that obvious difference forever, because it doesn't fit your narrative. Let's not let facts get in the way of some good Russian propaganda, right?
As I thought, you’re unaware of all the other American military personnel on the ground in Libya.

As I thought, you’re unaware of all the other American military personnel on the ground in Libya.
Oh, THAT'S your standard? Ok, now apply it to Russia then. Oops. Forgot to do that. Wonder why?

No I don't.

So, who invaded two countries and stole their territory in the last 15 years?

haha, I would love to see your face right now. Are you, like, covering your mouth with welded metal plates, like in the old cartoons?

Remember the four dead in Benghazi? That’s in Libya you know? My guess is you don’t know we had many more boots on the ground there. You may not know we bombed that country and overthrew the government. Is that an invasion?

Syria? Ever heard of it? Same thing there. Of course, I’m guessing you know something about Iraq and Afghanistan. Yes? Invasion?

Now Yemen is more difficult for uninformed Americans, because their corporate media reports nothing about it. However our corrupt government has been supporting the mass murder of Yemenis by the Saudis.
You need to do some fucking research and learn the REAL history of why Benghazi happened? You G-D moron!

Oh, THAT'S your standard? Ok, now apply it to Russia then. Oops. Forgot to do that. Wonder why?

No I don't.

So, who invaded two countries and stole their territory in the last 15 years?

haha, I would love to see your face right now. Are you, like, covering your mouth with welded metal plates, like in the old cartoons?
You think Russia stole Crimea? Lol. You really know nothing.

How about the video of Biden saying it himself?

LOL!!!!! i guess you never got the memo...

that ship has sailed.

Here’s What Happened With The Bidens And Ukraine
Lisette Voytko Forbes Staff
(Updated: 11:43 a.m. EST, 10/4/2019)

Topline: President Trump and his personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, repeatedly claimed that Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden engaged in corruption while the two had dealings in Ukraine.

But no evidence of corruption has ever been found⁠—here’s what actually happened:
  • In May 2014, Hunter Biden took a board seat on Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma Holdings. He was reportedly paid $50,000 per month.
  • Burisma had ties to Ukraine’s previous president Viktor Yanukovych, who was ousted from office.
  • As vice president, Joe Biden was tasked with reducing corruption in Ukraine after Yanukovych⁠—eventually charged with “mass killing of civilians”⁠— exiled himself to Crimea amid threats of civil war.
  • The overlap between the vice president and his son raised concerns over a potential conflict of interest. The Obama White House said there was no issue with Hunter Biden’s work, and that no conflict of interest existed.
  • In 2016, and with the support of other world leaders, Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion of U.S. aid unless Ukraine’s leaders fired the country’s top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, for being too soft on corruption⁠⁠—which they did.
  • Before Shokin was fired, he had been conducting an investigation of Burisma, and Hunter Biden allegedly was a subject. But the investigation had been inactive for over a year by the time Joe Biden pushed for Shokin’s ouster.
  • Hunter Biden stepped down from his Burisma board seat in April 2019. He had been offered another term but refused because it could possibly hurt Joe Biden’s presidential campaign.
  • Kurt Volker, the former U.S. special envoy for Ukraine, testified in an October 3 hearing before Congress that he warned Giuliani that he was being given “untrustworthy” information about the Bidens. Volker resigned his post September 28 after being named in the whistleblower report.
  • Ukraine’s current top prosecutor Ruslan Ryaboshapka said October 4 he will review all old cases involving Burisma. He did not say when the review will be completed, or if the cases will be re-opened.

Why Was Ukraine's Top Prosecutor Fired? The Issue At The Heart Of The Dispute Gripping Washington
September 24, 2019 13:31 GMT
"Ironically, Joe Biden asked Shokin to leave because the prosecutor failed [to pursue] the Burisma investigation, not because Shokin was tough and active with this case," Kaleniuk said.

Ukrainian prosecutors have described no evidence indicating that Biden sought to help his son by getting Shokin dismissed -- and have suggested that they have not discovered any such evidence.

But there is a long list of Western organizations, governments, and diplomats, as well as Ukrainian anti-corruption groups, that wanted to see Shokin fired.

They include the International Monetary Fund, the European Union, the U.S. government, foreign investors, and Ukrainian advocates of reform.

Why Was Ukraine's Top Prosecutor Fired? The Issue At The Heart Of The Dispute Gripping Washington

you're welcome for now knowing the facts.

LOL!!!!! i guess you never got the memo...

that ship has sailed.

Lisette Voytko Forbes Staff
(Updated: 11:43 a.m. EST, 10/4/2019)

Topline: President Trump and his personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, repeatedly claimed that Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden engaged in corruption while the two had dealings in Ukraine.

But no evidence of corruption has ever been found⁠—here’s what actually happened:
  • In May 2014, Hunter Biden took a board seat on Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma Holdings. He was reportedly paid $50,000 per month.
  • Burisma had ties to Ukraine’s previous president Viktor Yanukovych, who was ousted from office.
  • As vice president, Joe Biden was tasked with reducing corruption in Ukraine after Yanukovych⁠—eventually charged with “mass killing of civilians”⁠— exiled himself to Crimea amid threats of civil war.
  • The overlap between the vice president and his son raised concerns over a potential conflict of interest. The Obama White House said there was no issue with Hunter Biden’s work, and that no conflict of interest existed.
  • In 2016, and with the support of other world leaders, Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion of U.S. aid unless Ukraine’s leaders fired the country’s top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, for being too soft on corruption⁠⁠—which they did.
  • Before Shokin was fired, he had been conducting an investigation of Burisma, and Hunter Biden allegedly was a subject. But the investigation had been inactive for over a year by the time Joe Biden pushed for Shokin’s ouster.
  • Hunter Biden stepped down from his Burisma board seat in April 2019. He had been offered another term but refused because it could possibly hurt Joe Biden’s presidential campaign.
  • Kurt Volker, the former U.S. special envoy for Ukraine, testified in an October 3 hearing before Congress that he warned Giuliani that he was being given “untrustworthy” information about the Bidens. Volker resigned his post September 28 after being named in the whistleblower report.
  • Ukraine’s current top prosecutor Ruslan Ryaboshapka said October 4 he will review all old cases involving Burisma. He did not say when the review will be completed, or if the cases will be re-opened.

September 24, 2019 13:31 GMT
"Ironically, Joe Biden asked Shokin to leave because the prosecutor failed [to pursue] the Burisma investigation, not because Shokin was tough and active with this case," Kaleniuk said.

Ukrainian prosecutors have described no evidence indicating that Biden sought to help his son by getting Shokin dismissed -- and have suggested that they have not discovered any such evidence.

But there is a long list of Western organizations, governments, and diplomats, as well as Ukrainian anti-corruption groups, that wanted to see Shokin fired.

They include the International Monetary Fund, the European Union, the U.S. government, foreign investors, and Ukrainian advocates of reform.

you're welcome for now knowing the facts.
They won't care...because they NEED an attack on the Biden's and ya know...Facebook

Forum List

Back