Warmongers

Even when toilet paper boy says something half way decent he fucks up. Blows my mind

Guess we can add Trump to that list?
First Syria, now he is sending warships to Korean peninsula?
Goddamnit. This is a complete 180 from what he said. American people are tired of this shit!!

Means he lied big time to America. With his aggressive and rhetoric about building military I have no doubt we are going to war because of Trump on top of his big ego and dwindling popularity.
I pray we don't go to war.

Hillary Clinton warns Trump will start a war if elected

Well he didn't want to build up the military just to give people jobs.

There's a power behind the throne greater than the king.

It seems that it's interest is in perpetual conflict.

Ours is not.

It's time to return the world to order. Obama allowed world wide chaos to rule the day. Arab springs and leaving a tough job undone in Iraq was harmful to the entire middle east. Sitting back and letting Putin gain ground in Crimea was stupid and weak. Letting Iran continue their nuke program was unforgivable. Trump may have to do things he never thought he would have do while in office because of the mess that Obama left. Hillary would be facing the same problems. Obama was a disaster beyond any we have had to deal with in the white house for a very long time. Now he is still in hiding while his national security advisory Rice swings in the wind. He is as cowardly as an ex president as he was as president.

Goddamnit. This is a complete 180 from what he said. American people are tired of this shit!!

Means he lied big time to America. With his aggressive and rhetoric about building military I have no doubt we are going to war because of Trump on top of his big ego and dwindling popularity.

Dude Clinton basically ran on war. Give me a fucking break!

Like what TN?

I also pray for no war

but

do not bring up that witch Clinton here

had she been elected (thanks GOD she wasn't) we'd be in war with Russia, Iran and probably NKorea now. :mad-61:

Well ------------ Clinton prediction is almost a reality.

Forum List

Back