Wary NYPD cops letting minor crimes slide

2ec0j83.jpg

You're about narrative, not facts.

You're all about sticking your head in the sand, not facts. One glaring example of this was NYC's Stop and Frisk police state policy in which 90% of those unconstitutionally stopped and searched were black or Latino.

It's like the broken windows program in reverse. How unfortunate for New York. It is doomed to become what it was, a crime infested shit hole.

You're about narrative, not facts.

You're all about sticking your head in the sand, not facts. One glaring example of this was NYC's Stop and Frisk police state policy in which 90% of those unconstitutionally stopped and searched were black or Latino.

You're so stupid. Do you think the police go out and actively look for blacks and Hispanics to stop and search?? Yes you do, which makes you stupid. The people that are searched are the people who are suspected of wrongdoing. Blacks and Hispanics are of course going to be searched more because they are involved in more crime. In New York the situation is very simple - you don't get involved with crime you'll never have a problem with the cops.

You're so stupid. Do you think the police go out and actively look for blacks and Hispanics to stop and search??

Given the police have been recorded giving instructions to do that, anyone honest believes it.

Stop and Frisk was cancelled by de Blasio, and crime proceeded to ... drop. Clearly, Stop and Frisk was a total failure of a policy. Unless, of course, the aim of Stop and Frisk was solely to intimidate and harass. That would explain why so many conservatives still support such a total failure of a policy, because they want minorities harassed, intimidated and "kept in their place".

You're so stupid. Do you think the police go out and actively look for blacks and Hispanics to stop and search??

Given the police have been recorded giving instructions to do that, anyone honest believes it.

Stop and Frisk was cancelled by de Blasio, and crime proceeded to ... drop. Clearly, Stop and Frisk was a total failure of a policy. Unless, of course, the aim of Stop and Frisk was solely to intimidate and harass. That would explain why so many conservatives still support such a total failure of a policy, because they want minorities harassed, intimidated and "kept in their place".
You should have verified your information before posting.

NYPD stop-and-frisks drop 99 as shootings increase in Brooklyn - NY Daily News

You should have verified your information before posting.

NYPD stop-and-frisks drop 99 as shootings increase in Brooklyn - NY Daily News

Somehow liberals think this is an improvement??? Sorry, but you need to use force against criminals or their will be more criminals.

Okay. Let's see if ignoring crime and letting criminals be armed works the same way in reverse as stop and frisk worked to reduce crime.

Gun crime up after stop-and-frisk ruling New York Post

I don't live in New York anymore. Even my relatives fled. I have no stake in this social experiment in expanding criminal activity. Let's give it a try. Only New York will suffer. It will be a good object lesson.

Okay. Let's see if ignoring crime and letting criminals be armed works the same way in reverse as stop and frisk worked to reduce crime.

I don't live in New York anymore. Even my relatives fled. I have no stake in this social experiment in expanding criminal activity. Let's give it a try. Only New York will suffer. It will be a good object lesson.

the criminal supporters want this nationwide. Like not enough black young men die every year by the hands of other blacks...I can see an increase, a big increase if they get their way. They must want to wipe each other out???

your article is OVER a year old...

the full year of 2014 less this final week's statistics, violent crimes are DOWN this year

http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/crime_statistics/cscity.pdf

HOW could that happen without stop and frisk?

Last edited:
You're so stupid. Do you think the police go out and actively look for blacks and Hispanics to stop and search?? Yes you do, which makes you stupid. The people that are searched are the people who are suspected of wrongdoing.

And being not white is what makes them suspicious.

In New York the situation is very simple - you don't get involved with crime you'll never have a problem with the cops.

If you're white.

You're so stupid. Do you think the police go out and actively look for blacks and Hispanics to stop and search?? Yes you do, which makes you stupid. The people that are searched are the people who are suspected of wrongdoing.

And being not white is what makes them suspicious.

In New York the situation is very simple - you don't get involved with crime you'll never have a problem with the cops.

If you're white.

How often were Derek Jeter and Carmello Anthony arrested?

Oh wait. They're non-whites who follow the law.

Forum List

Back