🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Adam really the first human and if so...

[
So Jesus died on the cross to over come a myth.? The whole reason for Jesus was the fall of Adam.
The 'whole reason' for Jesus and the obscenity of the Crucifixion was a sado-masochist deity choosing with full foreknowledge (omniscience) where granting humanity free wil would lead making ’sin’ possible in the first place .
The strangest thing about this little piece of insane theology is the idea the creator was initiating ’a selfless act of love’. The second strangest feature is that the coming of Christ did not abolish darkness nor the Devil. Or do you want to claim all those exorcisms weren’t necessary? The Lord works in mysterious ways? No, the rabbinical and priestly class who invented these myths thought in very strange ways. Not so strange however that they didn’t manage to riddle humanity with unearned guilt and thus gain control of them.
The 'whole reason' for Jesus and the obscenity of the Crucifixion was a sado-masochist deity choosing with full foreknowledge (omniscience) where granting humanity free wil would lead making ’sin’ possible in the first place .

was a sado-masochist deity ...

is that your interpretation, for what it is worth where do you conclude the crucifixion was preordained.

Not so fast, There is a small chance that all sides will realize that they are on the wrong side, join forces, and start fighting only those at the top who incite divisions and perpetuate evil,

then peace will come.
Your whole religion is at war in the Middle East with Hezbollah, Iran, ...

Geez. Did you forget? Yet again? I do not belong to or follow any religion. Remember? No? Holy shit!

Can you begin to see why someone would think that your inability to retain any information upon which to build a more sophisticated view of the world and fulfilling approach to life, not to mention your juvenile manner of expressions, choice of words, giggling when you say fartsmoke, cum dribbles, etc. , suggests that you haven't developed a day since you were a juvenile?? That you died in a very mysterious and disturbing way and continue to die without ever finding a minute of peace in death , even when you are inebriated?

Don't worry. There may be some hope for you.

I have been informed that you are beginning to suspect that being a dick every day will probably never lead to a happy and fulfilling life because...... it never has.

Nice work detective! I think you're on to something!
Shaddap! You're a fucking heeb. A Sod Heeb.

And thanks for caring, but my life has been very fulfilling. Too bad for you, you fucking HEEB!!!! :lol:

Shut the fuck up.
Are you a Sod Heeb too :lol:

This explains so fucking much. :rofl:
No, I am against all religions. I defended him because it was a religious slur. Which I won't allow either.

That's why there are wars.

[
So Jesus died on the cross to over come a myth.? The whole reason for Jesus was the fall of Adam.
The strangest thing about this little piece of insane theology is the idea the creator was initiating ’a selfless act of love’. The second strangest feature is that the coming of Christ did not abolish darkness nor the Devil. Or do you want to claim all those exorcisms weren’t necessary? The Lord works in mysterious ways? No, the rabbinical and priestly class who invented these myths thought in very strange ways. Not so strange however that they didn’t manage to riddle humanity with unearned guilt and thus gain control of them.

was a sado-masochist deity ...

is that your interpretation, for what it is worth where do you conclude the crucifixion was preordained.

How do I know? I have received detailed top secret instructions from the high command so keep it to yourself. I am working undercover in a disturbing disguise deep inside of enemy territory sending coded information to the troops so they don't piss their pants when they see the storm clouds gathering on the horizon.

And I'm not trying to lure you into talking about assfucking or masturbation with nuns moron..

For some mysterious reason every time I squeeze your head all of that perverted shit comes out of it like a foul and smelly pus that has been festering for decades.

Now try to understand that I am not criticizing or condemning you.

I'm just telling it like it is.... deal with it already and take it like a man or you shaddapa you face. Otherwise I will have no choice but to fuck with you every single time you drop your panties and try to moon everyone else.,

Capisce?
Now you’re thinking about my ass, sheesh, next you’ll ask me to spread em so you can see my starfish regurgitating.

But otherwise all you have is a book of fiction and a whole lot of wishful thinking. Or delusion. Help me out here, which is it?
There you go again. I was using a figure of speech. You interpreted it according to your perverted brain.

Help you out? lol....There may be no way to help you if you won't do anything to help yourself.

Not to worry! I can live with that.
So can I. :biggrin:

You fucking Sod Heeb.
Out of the mouths of babes, you have shown me the light.

I have to apologize for treating you so poorly now.

lol.... I see that you aren't even trying to put any shade on your shit anymore. Good for you. Let it all hang out!

You are crass, ignorant, deceitful, offensive, and now (what the hell), antisemitic and damn proud of it!

And you finally made a like minded friend! Yay! (Did you forget that he thinks that you are a moron, your religious beliefs bullshit?) lol.

Anyway, it is truly inspiring to see the many wonderful things that worshipping the lifeless work of human hands and becoming an asshole in the name of the Lord has done for you.

And you don't believe me when I tell you that for all your love for truth, and for all of your devotion and fidelity to God and Jesus openly expressed by your chosen religious beliefs and practices,.........

...... you have your reward already.

Enjoy!
Because I agreed with Taz that you are a Jew?

giphy.gif

However I do believe that Sod Heeb is a great term for anti Christian Jews who behave like assholes.

Now you’re thinking about my ass, sheesh, next you’ll ask me to spread em so you can see my starfish regurgitating.

But otherwise all you have is a book of fiction and a whole lot of wishful thinking. Or delusion. Help me out here, which is it?
There you go again. I was using a figure of speech. You interpreted it according to your perverted brain.

Help you out? lol....There may be no way to help you if you won't do anything to help yourself.

You fucking Sod Heeb.

lol.... I see that you aren't even trying to put any shade on your shit anymore. Good for you. Let it all hang out!

You are crass, ignorant, deceitful, offensive, and now (what the hell), antisemitic and damn proud of it!

And you finally made a like minded friend! Yay! (Did you forget that he thinks that you are a moron, your religious beliefs bullshit?) lol.

Anyway, it is truly inspiring to see the many wonderful things that worshipping the lifeless work of human hands and becoming an asshole in the name of the Lord has done for you.

And you don't believe me when I tell you that for all your love for truth, and for all of your devotion and fidelity to God and Jesus openly expressed by your chosen religious beliefs and practices,.........

Enjoy!

giphy.gif

No, you are dead, in hell, and on your way to permanent destruction because you claim that God was a man and the way to eternal life is idolatry.

Last edited:

You fucking Sod Heeb.

Enjoy!

giphy.gif

No, you are dead, in hell, and on your way to permanent destruction because you claim that God was a man and the way to eternal life is idolatry.
upload_2018-12-16_8-56-49.png

giphy.gif

View attachment 234975

If you set aside the divine commands and seek eternal life from a matzo that was made by human hands and has no life, you are already in hell.

If you set aside the divine commands and seek eternal life from a matzo that was made by human hands and has no life, and you have, you are already in hell according to scripture and the garbage that comes out of your religiously addled mind.

Hey man, its what you have chosen.

Be happy!
upload_2018-12-16_9-10-58.png

You fucking Sod Heeb.

Enjoy!

giphy.gif

View attachment 234975
If a person sets aside the divine commands and instead seeks eternal life from a matzo that was made by human hands and has no life, as you have, you are already dead and in hell according to both scripture and the flotsam that comes out of your religiously addled mind.

Hey man, its what you have chosen. The most vile, degrading, and abominable act to God described in the entire Bible you have decided to make the most important thing in life for you to do.

Be happy!

You have your reward already!

Last edited:

Enjoy!

giphy.gif

View attachment 234975
If you set aside the divine commands and seek eternal life from a matzo that was made by human hands and has no life, and you have, you are already in hell according to scripture and the garbage that comes out of your religiously addled mind.

Hey man, its what you have chosen. The most vile, degrading, and abominable act to God described in the entire Bible you have decided to make the most important thing in life for you to do.

Be happy!

You have your reward already!
upload_2018-12-16_9-18-7.png

...did he look like us? And if the answer is "yes", then what is or was Homo naledi?
If adam represent the first man then there were many Adams. Adams and eves evolved from a more primative version of man. Pre man.

Those pre Adams and eves evolved from something more primitive than them.

It’s evolution. There was no first man. Only a first single cell. The first single cell is really adam

Why so angry?

I'm not antisemitic. I'm anti asshole. :wink:
is that why you hate yourself?
Sometimes. Who doesn't?
lol... I don't
I knew you would say that.
I don’t hate myself. That must be why people believe in god. It’s that feeling you describe. You are right we haven’t had your experiences. We don’t hate ourselves.

Your whole religion is at war in the Middle East with Hezbollah, Iran, ...

Geez. Did you forget? Yet again? I do not belong to or follow any religion. Remember? No? Holy shit!

Can you begin to see why someone would think that your inability to retain any information upon which to build a more sophisticated view of the world and fulfilling approach to life, not to mention your juvenile manner of expressions, choice of words, giggling when you say fartsmoke, cum dribbles, etc. , suggests that you haven't developed a day since you were a juvenile?? That you died in a very mysterious and disturbing way and continue to die without ever finding a minute of peace in death , even when you are inebriated?

Don't worry. There may be some hope for you.

I have been informed that you are beginning to suspect that being a dick every day will probably never lead to a happy and fulfilling life because...... it never has.

Nice work detective! I think you're on to something!
Shaddap! You're a fucking heeb. A Sod Heeb.

And thanks for caring, but my life has been very fulfilling. Too bad for you, you fucking HEEB!!!! :lol:

Shut the fuck up.
Are you a Sod Heeb too :lol:

This explains so fucking much. :rofl:
No, I am against all religions. I defended him because it was a religious slur. Which I won't allow either.

That's why there are wars.
So I can't call Islam a pedophile religion? What you gonna do now?

You fucking Sod Heeb.

Enjoy!

giphy.gif

So is god a Jew? After all, you are his chosen people... so you all claim. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back