🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Adam really the first human and if so...

Out of the mouths of babes, you have shown me the light.

I have to apologize for treating you so poorly now.

lol.... I see that you aren't even trying to put any shade on your shit anymore. Good for you. Let it all hang out!

You are crass, ignorant, deceitful, offensive, and now (what the hell), antisemitic and damn proud of it!

And you finally made a like minded friend! Yay! (Did you forget that he thinks that you are a moron, your religious beliefs bullshit?) lol.

Anyway, it is truly inspiring to see the many wonderful things that worshipping the lifeless work of human hands and becoming an asshole in the name of the Lord has done for you.

And you don't believe me when I tell you that for all your love for truth, and for all of your devotion and fidelity to God and Jesus openly expressed by your chosen religious beliefs and practices,.........

...... you have your reward already.

Enjoy!
Because I agreed with Taz that you are a Jew?

giphy.gif

No, you are dead, in hell, and on your way to permanent destruction because you claim that God was a man and the way to eternal life is idolatry.
View attachment 234975
If a person sets aside the divine commands and instead seeks eternal life from a matzo that was made by human hands and has no life, as you have, you are already dead and in hell according to both scripture and the flotsam that comes out of your religiously addled mind.

Hey man, its what you have chosen. The most vile, degrading, and abominable act to God described in the entire Bible you have decided to make the most important thing in life for you to do.

Be happy!

You have your reward already!
Eating the cracker is fucking symbolic, nobody's taking it like a tab of acid. Why does this upset you so much? hobbie want a cracker? :biggrin:

lol.... I see that you aren't even trying to put any shade on your shit anymore. Good for you. Let it all hang out!

You are crass, ignorant, deceitful, offensive, and now (what the hell), antisemitic and damn proud of it!

And you finally made a like minded friend! Yay! (Did you forget that he thinks that you are a moron, your religious beliefs bullshit?) lol.

Anyway, it is truly inspiring to see the many wonderful things that worshipping the lifeless work of human hands and becoming an asshole in the name of the Lord has done for you.

And you don't believe me when I tell you that for all your love for truth, and for all of your devotion and fidelity to God and Jesus openly expressed by your chosen religious beliefs and practices,.........

...... you have your reward already.

Enjoy!

giphy.gif

No, you are dead, in hell, and on your way to permanent destruction because you claim that God was a man and the way to eternal life is idolatry.
View attachment 234975
If a person sets aside the divine commands and instead seeks eternal life from a matzo that was made by human hands and has no life, as you have, you are already dead and in hell according to both scripture and the flotsam that comes out of your religiously addled mind.

Hey man, its what you have chosen. The most vile, degrading, and abominable act to God described in the entire Bible you have decided to make the most important thing in life for you to do.

Be happy!

Eating the cracker is fucking symbolic, nobody's taking it like a tab of acid. Why does this upset you so much? hobbie want a cracker? :biggrin:

The official catholic church teaching is that the eucharist becomes the body of Christ IN ACTUALITY.

I guess you weren't paying attention in catechism...go figure.

It is not symbolic. If people think it is, what the fuck are they doing on their knees in a roman church?

giphy.gif

View attachment 234975

Be happy!

The official catholic church teaching is that the eucharist becomes the body of Christ IN ACTUALITY.

It is not symbolic. If people think it is, what the fuck are they doing on their knees in a roman church?
It's a symbolic thing, just like you having your foreskin hacked off by a mohel. :biggrin:

View attachment 234975

Be happy!

It's a symbolic thing, just like you having your foreskin snipped off by a mohel. :biggrin:

No, even for those who believe it's only symbolic, in actuality it is a misinterpretation and perversion of the command of Jesus to eat my flesh just like snipping the weenie is a misinterpretation and perversion of the command of God to circumcise the flesh of the foreskin.

If it was only symbolic, what are they actually on their knees before a cracker and actually snipping the foreskins of infants?

Last edited:

Be happy!

It's a symbolic thing, just like you having your foreskin snipped off by a mohel. :biggrin:

No, even for those who believe it's only symbolic, in actuality it is a misinterpretation and perversion of the command of Jesus to eat my flesh just like snipping the weenie is a misinterpretation and perversion of the command of God to circumcise the flesh of the foreskin.
So god ordered the foreskins hacked off? How do you prove that?

Be happy!

Thats not what I said.

Why so angry?

I'm not antisemitic. I'm anti asshole. :wink:
is that why you hate yourself?
Sometimes. Who doesn't?
lol... I don't
I knew you would say that.
I don’t hate myself. That must be why people believe in god. It’s that feeling you describe. You are right we haven’t had your experiences. We don’t hate ourselves.
Ever?

Thats not what I said.
Yes it is "the command of God to circumcise the flesh of the foreskin."

is that why you hate yourself?
Sometimes. Who doesn't?
lol... I don't
I don’t hate myself. That must be why people believe in god. It’s that feeling you describe. You are right we haven’t had your experiences. We don’t hate ourselves.
Ever?
When I wounded that deer and didn’t find him this year I hated myself for a couple days. Still hate what I did. So I’m going to practice before I go hunting again.

To think what I did to another living feeling creature I could cry. I’ll be a better shot next year. Free range deer and a quick end is the way to go. Little minimal suffering. Praise be allah

Sometimes. Who doesn't?
lol... I don't
Ever?
When I wounded that deer and didn’t find him this year I hated myself for a couple days. Still hate what I did. So I’m going to practice before I go hunting again.

To think what I did to another living feeling creature I could cry. I’ll be a better shot next year. Free range deer and a quick end is the way to go. Little minimal suffering. Praise be allah
You piece of shit.

Just kidding.

I'm curious, just how incompetent of a hunter are you?

lol... I don't
Ever?

You piece of shit.

Just kidding.

I don’t practice enough, I am impatient, I have low grade narcolepsy and I snore. I smoke. Deer hear, see, smell me a mile away.

Ever?

You piece of shit.

Just kidding.

I don’t practice enough, I am impatient, I have low grade narcolepsy and I snore. I smoke. Deer hear, see, smell me a mile away.
I'm sorry... I fell asleep reading your posts.

Ever?

You piece of shit.

Just kidding.

Sorry I don’t hate myself too, I mean believe in god. God is guilt and willful ignorance. Wishful thinking but also the threat of hell. Brilliant.

You piece of shit.

Just kidding.

Sorry I don’t hate myself too, I mean believe in god. God is guilt and willful ignorance. Wishful thinking but also the threat of hell. Brilliant.
Cool story, bro.

Do you believe in a life force?

You piece of shit.

Just kidding.

Cool story, bro.

Oh god. What’s a life force?

I believe you and the deer have the same life force

You piece of shit.

Just kidding.

Cool story, bro.

I don't know exactly. Something like a spirit or a power.

Do you believe you can be an atheist and believe in a life force or spirit?

Cool story, bro.

No spirits. When you die the lights go out that’s it. Life force over.

Cool story, bro.

No spirits. When you die the lights go out that’s it. Life force over.
Can an atheist believe in spirits or a life force and actually be an atheist?

Forum List

Back