Was Hunter Biden worth the $$$ to Burisma?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Libs state it is self obvious, young Master Biden was worth every penny. Even questioning such a proposition is an impeachable offense.

Even though Mr. Biden is a crack head with no experience whatsoever in Burisma's country or line of business, it absurd and criminal even to examine the question.

Would the libs here use their own money to pay an inexperienced crackhead a million a year to direct their enterprise as a director?

Ukraine to review investigations into owner of company that employed Biden's son

Are any of these CEO Assholes worth their Seven and Eight Figure Salaries?

Don't tell me you right wingers are suddenly concerned about executive compensation, because the six figure salary that Hunter was making seems rather paltry.

Don't tell me you right wingers are suddenly concerned about executive compensation, because the six figure salary that Hunter was making seems rather paltry.

If you think Mr. Biden was worth every dime that Burisma was paying him, make the case. That's the only thing is question here.

What's wrong with merely asking the question?

Why is it an impeachable act just to make an inquiry? It looks suspicious to me.

He's worth what they DECIDE to pay him.

Unless they can show he did something illegal in that capacity (and they can't) ...they're just engaging in baseless character assasination

Libs state it is self obvious, young Master Biden was worth every penny. Even questioning such a proposition is an impeachable offense.

Even though Mr. Biden is a crack head with no experience whatsoever in Burisma's country or line of business, it absurd and criminal even to examine the question.

Would the libs here use their own money to pay an inexperienced crackhead a million a year to direct their enterprise as a director?

Ukraine to review investigations into owner of company that employed Biden's son

Fuck dude, are you really this stupid? He did not direct their enterprise

Do yourself a favor and learn what it is a Board of Directors actually do. Trust me, they do not "direct" the company.

Why are there so many ignorant fucking partisans on this forum?

The money didn't come from Burisma, it came from the US Treasury.

The whole Ukraine mess is a big money laundering payola operation....That's why the demoroids in congress are running around like their hair is on fire.

Is that what your GOP party overlords told you to say?

Do yourself a favor and learn what it is a Board of Directors actually do. Trust me, they do not "direct" the company.

A "director" directs, its right there is the title of the job.

But it really doesn't matter what a director does, but whether an inexperienced crack head is worth paying a million bucks a year to do it.

But it really doesn't matter what a director does, but whether an inexperienced crack head is worth paying a million bucks a year to do it.

:itsok:
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I just knew you were going to say that about the "title"...fuck dude, how do you make it though the day being this fucking ignorant?

Thank god for you that Wendy's does not have an IQ requirement to drop their fries.

Remember that Peloski's and Lurch Kerry's worthless loser sons are mixed up in this too.

Like I said, this whole thing has the stench of a money laundering and payola operation.

:itsok:
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I just knew you were going to say that about the "title"...fuck dude, how do you make it though the day being this fucking ignorant?

Thank god for you that Wendy's does not have an IQ requirement to drop their fries.

So, in your view, Mr. Biden was worth the million a year Burisma paid him, and to even question his salary is an impeachable offense?

Aren't you conservitard types real big on not telling people what they can and can't do with their own money?

Oh right, that's only when you agree with what they're doing.

So, in your view, Mr. Biden was worth the million a year Burisma paid him, and to even question his salary is an impeachable offense?

I do not know enough about the company to know if his salary was worth it. I do know the company hires people like him for their board all the time, they have the former president of Poland on their board and a former CIA spook as well. I do not know if what Biden was paid is more or less than what the other board members make. And neither do you know any of those things.

Nobody has said that to even question his salary is an impeachable offense, this is just a stupid strawman you made up so you could start this stupid thread.

The Democrats won't vote on articles of impeachment as then all the facts that would implicate them would come out. They just want to talk about impeachment.

The money didn't come from Burisma, it came from the US Treasury.

The whole Ukraine mess is a big money laundering payola operation....That's why the demoroids in congress are running around like their hair is on fire.

Okay.. you think they wouldn't bring it up at all if it were... but never mind.

you guys live in your own alternative world.

upload_2019-10-5_9-2-20.jpeg

Does not matter one iota if he did anything for that money or not.
If he got the money because of what is dad could do for the company is a diffrent matter.

I do not know enough about the company to know if his salary was worth it. I do know the company hires people like him for their board all the time,

Really?

I know inexperienced crackheads who would be interested in the gig.

Maybe I'll give them the heads up that Burisma is hiring, after all, Mr. Biden reportedly just quit Burisma.

You are funny you really don't know what the board of director's really do. The question you should be asking is "Who all was on the board of director's" and go from there. I made a similar comment many years ago to an ex boss and he said what business is of mine what someone makes? After much thought I saw his point I should be concerned with what I make and not be concerned what another makes. Now I'm up there and do practically nothing but make quite bit.

Does not matter one iota if he did anything for that money or not.
If he got the money because of what is dad could do for the company is a diffrent matter.

Bingo.

If Mr. Biden was peddling influence, and not his business acumen in the field of natural gas, this is a problem.

And all that the Presidents of America and Ukraine were discussing is whether it was suspicious enough to look into.

The squealing of the libs upon just hearing the conversation tells me that the two leaders have hit a nerve here.

Forum List

Back