Was It Actually That Trump Was Such A Strong Candidate?

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
After years of listening to Dems insist that the Beast was unbeatable, the consensus that worked for both was that she was such a weak candidate. I worked for Dems as an excuse and for Republicans as a why to ridicule the Democrats. But in retrospect, is it possible that Trump was truly a juggernaut who literally brought down every corner of political establishments by the force of his character and positions?

This is thinking outside the box, but given the results against "the most qualified" candidate to run for president in history, and her opponents solid and substantial base, it has to be asked.

All have fallen before Trump and there is no sign, except in the wishful thinking of those who are so pained by butt hurt, that the Trump ascendancy is going to wither.

Was Trump,, in the eyes of the millions upon millions of people who delivered the presidency to him an incredible candidate who would have waylaid anyone who challenged him, meaning therefore Hillary was not that bad?

After years of listening to Dems insist that the Beast was unbeatable, the consensus that worked for both was that she was such a weak candidate. I worked for Dems as an excuse and for Republicans as a why to ridicule the Democrats. But in retrospect, is it possible that Trump was truly a juggernaut who literally brought down every corner of political establishments by the force of his character and positions?

This is thinking outside the box, but given the results against "the most qualified" candidate to run for president in history, and her opponents solid and substantial base, it has to be asked.

All have fallen before Trump and there is no sign, except in the wishful thinking of those who are so pained by butt hurt, that the Trump ascendancy is going to wither.

Was Trump,, in the eyes of the millions upon millions of people who delivered the presidency to him an incredible candidate who would have waylaid anyone who challenged him, meaning therefore Hillary was not that bad?

What?

2f8d2ff8c19260f67b32ce61b88e3721.jpg

Democrats were too overconfident and didn't bother to vote.

Hillary got more votes than Obama did in 2012.

She lost.

Yes because we have an undemocratic, obsolete 18th century method for electing presidents.

If Hillary had won the electoral vote and lost the popular vote we'd never hear the end of you bitching about it.

Nope, you have confused me with you. Me? I love the Constitution and have fought for your "right" to hate it. You lost, grow up.

Democrats were too overconfident and didn't bother to vote.

Hillary got more votes than Obama did in 2012.

She lost.

Yes because we have an undemocratic, obsolete 18th century method for electing presidents.

If Hillary had won the electoral vote and lost the popular vote we'd never hear the end of you bitching about it.

If she had won we'd just be knee deep in more congressional investigations over Benghazi.

"My candidate lost, but it wasn't her fault....

The system sucks"

Hillary should have won, she had every advantage in the race. She had a $1.2 billion dollar war chest. She had a Democrat in the White House. Her husband was a former 2 term president and except for Fox News the entire MSM was on her side.

She lost because she and the Dem's have been shitting on middle class union workers and their jobs. If you shit on people the first chance they get to abandon you they will.

Trump's pitch was look, Dem's shit on you every chance they get what do you have to lose taking a chance on me I'll fight for your jobs. I'll fight for the pipeline jobs, I'll fight for the coal jobs.

Forum List

Back