Was JFK the last conservative democrat president?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
On the 50th anniversary of the death of JFK, I think the question should be asked. Was JFK the last conservative democrat president?

JFK lowered taxes and fought to keep debt low.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnuLyLGxX-M]President Kennedy on Raising Revenue through Tax Cuts and Economic Growth - YouTube[/ame]

He even opposed the Fed via Executive order 11110

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WylJOkTTdqM]John F. Kennedy Assassination and Executive Order 11110 (The Real Reason He Was Killed) - YouTube[/ame]

JFK asked the nation to ask what they could do for their country, rather than what their country could do for them.

So was JFK the last of the Mohicans in terms of conservatives in the democrat party?

No wonder a leftist killed him. They had to get LBJ in there to wage war in Vietnam, and then run of deficits, and pass massive entitlements that would cripple the gold standard. It then forced Nixon to capitulate to the Fed and create a worthless fiat currency, so that they could just print limitless funny money and run trillion dollar deficits.

There is no doubt about it, JFK had to die. May he rest in peace.

JFK was a strong progressive president, but was also ironclad on national security like Obama.

The Democratic Party has moved so far left that JFK couldn't even win the nomination today.

JFK was a strong progressive president, but was also ironclad on national security like Obama.

Yeah, he was so progressive he was one of only 8 presidents to be a life time NRA member, pro-life, appointed the staunchly pro-life Supreme Court justice Byron White, who was one of the decenters in Roe v. Wade. Anti-communist (a.k.a. - progressive), very religious, an interventionlist, for a powerful military....well I can keep going on, but I've put up enough to prove you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. JFK would be run out of today's Democrat party. The Democrat party ran Joe Lieberman out, and he was to the left of JFK.

Last edited:

2566002-tumblr_inline_mve4z8qxqh1rtutzt.gif

[ame=http://youtu.be/54fPcCYvLh0]Brave reporter destroys biased MSNBC panel on Obama's Foreign policy - YouTube[/ame]

Just throwing this in for fun. (I have more video quotes from Democrats on this)

[ame=http://youtu.be/XnjcofMFHsA]WMD Quotes from Democrats - YouTube[/ame]

On the 50th anniversary of the death of JFK, I think the question should be asked. Was JFK the last conservative democrat president?

President Kennedy on Raising Revenue through Tax Cuts and Economic Growth - YouTube

John F. Kennedy Assassination and Executive Order 11110 (The Real Reason He Was Killed) - YouTube

JFK asked the nation to ask what they could do for their country, rather than what their country could do for them.

So was JFK the last of the Mohicans in terms of conservatives in the democrat party?

No wonder a leftist killed him. They had to get LBJ in there to wage war in Vietnam, and then run of deficits, and pass massive entitlements that would cripple the gold standard. It then forced Nixon to capitulate to the Fed and create a worthless fiat currency, so that they could just print limitless funny money and run trillion dollar deficits.

You cons would shit your pants if we went back to the tax rates that Kennedy supported.

President Kennedy on Raising Revenue through Tax Cuts and Economic Growth - YouTube

John F. Kennedy Assassination and Executive Order 11110 (The Real Reason He Was Killed) - YouTube

You cons would shit your pants if we went back to the tax rates that Kennedy supported.

Did you add in all these ones...

Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
Capital Gains Tax
CDL license Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Court Fines (indirect taxes)
Deficit spending
Dog License Tax
Federal Income Tax
Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel permit tax
Gasoline Tax
Hunting License Tax
Inflation
Inheritance Tax Interest expense (tax on the money)
Inventory tax IRS Interest Charges (tax on top of tax)
IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
Liquor Tax
Local Income Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Septic Permit Tax
Service Charge Taxes
Social Security Tax
Road Usage Taxes (Truckers)
Sales Taxes
Recreational Vehicle Tax
Road Toll Booth Taxes
School Tax
State Income Tax
State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
Telephone federal excise tax
Telephone federal universal service fee tax
Telephone federal, state and local surcharge taxes
Telephone minimum usage surcharge tax
Telephone recurring and non-recurring charges tax
Telephone state and local tax
Telephone usage charge tax
Toll Bridge Taxes
Toll Tunnel Taxes
Traffic Fines (indirect taxation)
Trailer Registration Tax
Utility Taxes
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Watercraft Registration Tax

How much tax do we really pay?

Did you add in all these ones...

Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
Capital Gains Tax
CDL license Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Court Fines (indirect taxes)
Deficit spending
Dog License Tax
Federal Income Tax
Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel permit tax
Gasoline Tax
Hunting License Tax
Inflation
Inheritance Tax Interest expense (tax on the money)
Inventory tax IRS Interest Charges (tax on top of tax)
IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
Liquor Tax
Local Income Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Septic Permit Tax
Service Charge Taxes
Social Security Tax
Road Usage Taxes (Truckers)
Sales Taxes
Recreational Vehicle Tax
Road Toll Booth Taxes
School Tax
State Income Tax
State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
Telephone federal excise tax
Telephone federal universal service fee tax
Telephone federal, state and local surcharge taxes
Telephone minimum usage surcharge tax
Telephone recurring and non-recurring charges tax
Telephone state and local tax
Telephone usage charge tax
Toll Bridge Taxes
Toll Tunnel Taxes
Traffic Fines (indirect taxation)
Trailer Registration Tax
Utility Taxes
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Watercraft Registration Tax

How much tax do we really pay?

Let's just go with the federal income tax rate of 70% and the corporate tax rate of 48%.

Thanks for the laugh..

Kennedy was conservative on foreign policy..

Obama is Putin's bitch..

You mean Obama can 'see his soul'?

I doubt Putin has a soul, much like Obama..

Really?

_1392791_laughingap300.jpg

"I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straight forward and trustworthy and we had a very good dialogue.

"I was able to get a sense of his soul.

"He's a man deeply committed to his country and the best interests of his country and I appreciate very much the frank dialogue and that's the beginning of a very constructive relationship,"
George W. Bush

You mean Obama can 'see his soul'?

I doubt Putin has a soul, much like Obama..

Really?

_1392791_laughingap300.jpg

"I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straight forward and trustworthy and we had a very good dialogue.

"I was able to get a sense of his soul.

"He's a man deeply committed to his country and the best interests of his country and I appreciate very much the frank dialogue and that's the beginning of a very constructive relationship,"
George W. Bush

I like this one better..

Putin said off the record:

"Negotiating with Obama is like playing chess with a pigeon.
The pigeon knocks over all the pieces, shits on the board and
then struts around like it won the game."

Forum List

Back