Was the 2020 Election Stolen?

I didn’t vote for either candidate in 2020. I’d prefer to have seen Trump win, but not enough to vote for him a second time.

The election was not “stolen” in the sense of stuffed ballot boxes or changed votes. However, there were a large number of changes to processed and policies very late in the election season which materially assisted the Biden campaign. Many of these changes were made in a dubious manner or timing.

It would be nice to see a clean, honest election in 2024. I’d also like a pet dragon. I believe the latter of those two requests to be more likely fulfilled.
The election was as clean and honest as any other election. Not sure what you mean by that.

You believe Biden with low rally numbers lost more county's than Obama did got more votes than Obama actually won?

Guess what?
Counties don‘t vote, people do

Biden won Los Angeles County, CA with 10 million people
Trump won Buttfuk County TX with 3000 people

Trump won the Electoral College.

The Democrat filth used the Pandemic as a cover to create fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts, counted by Democrats.

The Trump Electoral College delegates were stolen from the American people.

Voters decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

Check out the 'googling' below and tell me if Census Bureau Data I. is correct.
Or is he wrong.

You asked for it, I expect a response. Georgia Active Voters Report | Georgia Secretary of State

View attachment 767375
Okay, I had a look at that. It says "'7,004,034 active voters in georgia as of december 2021' " Please summarize its significance.
The article quoted in the OP says:

"In 2020, the Census Bureau found 5 million fewer voters than the number of ballots counted. This is the largest gap recorded since these post-election surveys began in 1964. These 5 million excess ballots account for most of Biden’s national popular vote lead. To cite one state-level example, the Census Bureau found 4.8 million voters in Georgia, but Georgia reported 5 million counted ballots.

The Census Bureau’s validated voter survey is a very thorough and comprehensive piece of post-election data analysis. Historically, it has been far more accurate than exit polling and other post-election surveys and studies, as Robert Barnes, a leading political analyst and successful political prognosticator, explained in early May on his “What Are the Odds?” c podcast."

So the argument is: the Census Bureau was wrong, by a huge amount. (Unless the author of the article I quoted was lying, which I doubt, it's a very large discrepancy: 5 million vs 7 million. Could the author have been carelessly citing an old out-of-date report?) Or does the Census Bureau, contra the article, often get it wildly wrong? I've seen that argument made and I'll try to find where I saw it..

As we examine the election results in Georgia, we'll want to look at as many sources as possible. The group I've found that seems most serious, among the "It was stolen" camp, is this one: [ VOTER GA ]headed by someone who is definitely on the Right, but not a Republican.

Here's what they have to say:

WHAT WE FOUND IN GEORGIA

Six sworn affidavits of Fulton counterfeit ballots; (10s of thousands est.)
17,724 more votes than in person recount ballot images required to tabulate votes in Fulton
Drop box video surveillance representing 181,507 ballots destroyed in 102 counties
Improper Chain of Custody forms for 107,000 ballots statewide
Estimated Chain of Custody forms missing for 355,000 ballots statewide (Georgia Star)
86,860 voters in 2020 have false registration date prior to 2017 but were not on 2017 history file
Over 1.7 million original ballot images are lost or destroyed in 70 counties despite state, federal law

So, let's carry on and look at their charges in detail (over the next few days -- I've got to go bed soon).

One point: as usual, this thread has degenerated into childish name-calling and irrelevant posts. What we should want to do is take a case that both sides can look at in detail, with hard facts being presented. Georgia seems like a good place to do that.

Last edited:
It depends on your definition of stolen. One can twist and warp it to be true. Democrats repeatedly claimed the 2016 election and others were stolen. My main beef is democrats don't get called out for their election lies while Republicans do.
Because the Dems didn’t carry anywhere as far or persistently as the Trumpists.

Historically, there is always a small segment of the losing side that grumbles and will claim fraud or cheating, but it stops well short of what happened with 2020.

Trump won the Electoral College.

The Democrat filth used the Pandemic as a cover to create fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts, counted by Democrats.

The Trump Electoral College delegates were stolen from the American people.

Voters decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.
^^^^^
tenor-11.gif

Historically, there is always a small segment of the losing side that grumbles and will claim fraud or cheating, but it stops well short of what happened with 2020.

All the years that had massive amounts of unverifiable mail in ballots should have been questioned.

And the Jan 6th'rs were a small segment. Out of 120,000 people there, 1000 were arrested and they claim they are going to arrest another 1000, which makes 118,000 mostly peaceful protesters, or, 98% were mostly peaceful protesters. And the DOJ is disregarding insurrections by the left and only going after those on the right.

If you are talking about politicians themselves spreading the big lie then look at this:

Be clear....... tell me where you think am at on the 'math is racist' woke talk.
Or at least tell me what you think I should believe.

Fucking Coward.
I know where the people you support stand on it because everything is racist.

Forum List

Back