Was the murder of Dr. George Tiller justified?

Was the killing justified?

• Yes

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • No

Votes: 48 87.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
I can do this all day.

First off, I am pro-choice...but I am not going to force my opinion on women either way. That is what choice means, that it is theirs and not mine...very simple.

Since you want to bring up Mengele, that is a very different animal...and the comparison shows how ignorant you are. Mengele experimented with Jews in the concentration camps....by introducing nerve agents, cutting off organs and body parts, forced radiation treatment, experimenting with different hostilities that Germans might have encountered in the field. Don't play that kind of game with me, I specialize in the history of WWII....so I am all up to par on this one bucko. You classify all abortions as wrong, which is your choice....but that does not make it right to force on the general public, the only thing declining in the polls are women's support for the Republican Party (please prove that wrong, I beg you). I bet you believe in Akin's philosophy about rape, and that is a woman surely cannot get pregnant during a legitimate rape (complete and utter nonsense, and a key reason why he LOST the election). I personally believe abortion is fine up until the beginning of the 2nd Trimester, but I will NOT force that opinion on women....that is not a choice you are me can and will make. You guys claim it to be a religious and Christian issue, which I find to be complete and utter nonsense. So you are against abortion but you are just fine with someone being shot over it, for that is God's will...I do not think I have seen that level of stupidity in a while.

This conversation will solve nothing, you will keep your view and I will keep mine....all this is, is just bantor. If you truly want to "solve" the abortion issue, why not encourage legislation which helps single mothers and teen mothers? Instead of telling them to "keep their legs shut," why not help them after you force them to have a child? So, instead of your party forcing a bill through which cuts $1 Billion from SNAP...leave the money in play and stop spending so much on defense (which is so grossly funded, we spend more than most countries combined).

So again, if you want to "solve" the abortion issue....why have no Republicans proposed or sponsored legislation to help these people after-the-fact?

Now it is time to have a true discussion.

I've noticed everyone who is for abortion, has already been born

Well, I think it's pretty easy at this point to say who the 4 people are who voted "Yes" on this disgusting poll.

Want to talk about taking a basic biology course, maybe you should pick up a book yourself....in courses that I have taken, they are fetus's not babies.

Also, the fact that some of you believe Dr. Tiller had it coming or it was the right thing to do....is very concerning and not something to be taken lightly. It shows how extreme some people are here, it is quite sad to see that you can say that like it is nothing. Abortion is legal (because law and choice will always trump religious extremists in this country), while murder is not...therefore, that man deserves to spend the rest of his days behind bars.

This is a conversation on whether or not a cold-blooded murder of a practicing doctor was justified because of his legal practice. After having been attacked multiple times and his family harassed. It is sad that this is even a discussion.

Now it is time to wait for the pro-life member to say, oh how murder and abortion are the same thing...yada yada. While they are two very different issues, it is a difference between murdering a human being and a zygote or fetus in the beginning stages. I have already stated that I am pro-choice, and support it up to the 6th month. Do I agree with late-term abortions, no...will I force my opinion on the women seeking abortions, hell no. It is not my choice or say to tell them what to do, it is an individual decision that should be left up to the individual...not a court or piece of legislation. No study or statistic you use to scare people or make them believe that it is wrong, it will NEVER be illegal....and you have already lost the women vote in this country, along with almost every other important group (besides white men and older white folks).

Exactly.

And the response to the topic by many on the right demonstrates why conservatives are deserving of nothing but contempt.

The largest group demographic that still supports abortion is men who have sex with under age girls. The abotionist helps these rapists cover up the crime and get rid of the evidence. That's what Tiller did. That's what his partner did and one of the reasons she lost her license.

The largest group demographic that still supports abortion is men who have sex with under age girls. The abotionist helps these rapists cover up the crime and get rid of the evidence. That's what Tiller did. That's what his partner did and one of the reasons she lost her license.

true. we have few examples here which clearly indicate that direction of the thought ( not that it is hidden anyway).
and this baby killer tiller was part of the ring - for convenience of the high powered men which wanted to cover their little sins from becoming public.

When Tiller was killed I thought it was a terrible crime. When what he was doing finally started coming out, it was good riddance. Tiller might have been even worse than Gosnell! Tiller's existence cannot be justified under any circumstances.

When Tiller was killed I thought it was a terrible crime. When what he was doing finally started coming out, it was good riddance. Tiller might have been even worse than Gosnell! Tiller's existence cannot be justified under any circumstances.

yep. exactly my thoughts.

but our XXXX parrots never try to read beyond the first news titles.

Last edited by a moderator:
WHY isn't it performed in the hospital or surgery center, where medical care and a potential to help instantly is exponentially higher than in some obscure office?

It is.

Every single day.

I would like to remind everyone that "Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) : Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No negative repping. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics" rules apply.

No respected physician will ever get involved in this sick enterprise.

You could not be more wrong.

Most abortions are medically necessary. Its a terrible and sad tragedy when a couple loses a baby. Honestly, I hope you never have to stand in a hospital corridor and make that decision about the baby you so desperately wanted.

true. we have few examples here which clearly indicate that direction of the thought ( not that it is hidden anyway).
and this baby killer tiller was part of the ring - for convenience of the high powered men which wanted to cover their little sins from becoming public.

As the partner, Kristen Neuhaus testified, some late term abortions were performed on girls as young as ten. Not a single one was reported to the police or child welfare authorities. Not one. When a woman or a girl indicated she didn't want an abortion or was hesitant, Neuhaus would badger them into it. Then LIE! and write reports that said they were suicidal. That's when they became late term. Some abortions merely days before birth. Tiller WAS a monster. A monster of the worst kind, preying on women mostly for the benefit of rapists who could be counted on for repeat business.

Last edited:

Tag-team idiocy.

As the partner, Kristen Neuhaus testified, some late term abortions were performed on girls as young as ten. Not a single one was reported to the police or child welfare authorities. Not one. When a woman or a girl indicated she didn't want an abortion or was hesitant, Neuhaus would badger them into it. Then LIE! and write reports that said they were suicidal. That's when they became late term. Some abortions merely days before birth. Tiller WAS a monster. A monster of the worst kind, preying on women mostly for the benefit of rapists who could be counted on for repeat business.

Again, you and others on the right are entitled to believe whatever idiocy you want – enjoy.

But you are not entitled to codify that idiocy.

Again, you and others on the right are entitled to believe whatever idiocy you want – enjoy.

But you are not entitled to codify that idiocy.

Tiller is dead. Neuhaus will never butcher another young girl. Fact.

I don't suppose that you would care to post a link supporting this...?

No, I didn't think so.

[quotte=Katzndogz;8149239]The largest group demographic that still supports abortion is men who have sex with under age girls. The abotionist helps these rapists cover up the crime and get rid of the evidence. That's what Tiller did. That's what his partner did and one of the reasons she lost her license.

I don't suppose that you would care to post a link supporting this...?

No, I didn't think so.[/QUOTE]

Did you look at the link I did post as to the nature of the Tiller Neuhaus practice?

No. I didn't think so.

Forum List

Back