🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was the Obama administration the biggest "let down" in political history?

I'm glad he approved the strike and I'm glad we got Bin Laden. I don't agree with his taking the credit for what the military did and I don't agree with his running to a microphone to do that before the military had a chance to see what actionable intelligence they could get. Here's how you would know that's what I think. I keep saying that's what I think. Tricky, eh?

Yes, you do prove yourself to be a malleable tool, Double Wide.

Hey, welcome back Cartman. Damn, this is at least weeks old, you outdid even your own lofty standards at this buffet, double wide. Did you take a cot, fat ass?

gosh, darn, Double Wide, ignoring your stupidity is frequently a full time job...derp, derp...

I'm glad he approved the strike and I'm glad we got Bin Laden. I don't agree with his taking the credit for what the military did and I don't agree with his running to a microphone to do that before the military had a chance to see what actionable intelligence they could get. Here's how you would know that's what I think. I keep saying that's what I think. Tricky, eh?

Yes, you do prove yourself to be a malleable tool, Double Wide.

Hey, welcome back Cartman. Damn, this is at least weeks old, you outdid even your own lofty standards at this buffet, double wide. Did you take a cot, fat ass?

gosh, darn, Double Wide, ignoring your stupidity is frequently a full time job...derp, derp...

Well, Cartman, you've been falling down on the job since you haven't been doing it, fat ass. And did you ever figure out, double wide, that donuts actually aren't the base of the food pyramid as you kept claiming?

Already written into the history books as the first black american president.
His legacy does not reflect that achievement.
It is quite clear to even the most bespectacled that the democratics used the black/liberal vote to gain power and changed virtually nothing
At least we could all laugh at Bush for how stupid he was, Obama on the other hand has hissed like a snake promised everything and delivered nothing.

Yeah, he's really fucked things up. And honey, when the uber-conservative Wall Street Journal does a mea culpa like this, you'd better sit up and pay attention.

U.S. Job Growth Is Strongest Since 1999
Unemployment Rate, 5.6% in December, Is Lowest Since 2008
U.S. Job Growth Is Strongest Since 1999 - WSJ
That is Obama's presidency. You know people only imagine Obama has done something, because they wanted to believe it. That's it.

Forum List

Back