🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was the Obama administration the biggest "let down" in political history?

the military wanted time to use the intelligence. Obama ran for the nearest microphone and killed that. You keep saying you know better than the military, the information was useless. Apparently al Qaeda gets satellite broadcasts into their caves and huts. You haven't explained your basis for saying you know more than the military.

Your whole premise here, Double Wide, was that the intelligence was even actionable. You have yet to provide a link to a non-crazy website that claims it was.

Three things doublewide. First, skipping the donut shop once in a while might reduce the size of your fat ass

Second, I didn't argue I think there was intelligence, the military did, the military you keep professing that you know more than they do about what is actionable intelligence. This comes down to whether the military or you knows better. I say the military, you say you

Third, there was no reason for Obama to not give them a chance except his self absorbed urge to run in front of a microphone and gloat about giving the most obvious order in the history of the Presidency

the military wanted time to use the intelligence. Obama ran for the nearest microphone and killed that. You keep saying you know better than the military, the information was useless. Apparently al Qaeda gets satellite broadcasts into their caves and huts. You haven't explained your basis for saying you know more than the military.

Your whole premise here, Double Wide, was that the intelligence was even actionable. You have yet to provide a link to a non-crazy website that claims it was.

First, all the documents were in Arabic and a lot of it was coded. Which means that a lot of time

Second, the fact is, they couldn't have kept it secret for more than a day. Again, one of the helicopters was crashed right in the compound. The images went out on Al Jazeera almost immediately. Even if we hadn't copped to killing Bin Laden and even if Bin Laden's patrons in the Pakistani military/intelligence hadn't let the word out we got him, it wouldn't have taken the other AQ shitheads to long to figure out what happened, and they'd have been gone.

RTR2LZQ11.jpg

Third, it's questionable how much actionable intelligence there actually was at that point. Bin Laden had long since ceased to play any role in commanding Al Qaeda, which had devolved into individual cells and lone wolves.

People forget how close that raid came to being a disaster. If not for an expert pilot bringing down that helicopter safely, all on board could have been killed. With half the force killed, it is unlikely the raid would have continued

How would the right have reacted to Obama if the raid had failed and bin Laden had gotten away? Nice try Obama?
I doubt it

It was a gutsy call by our President

First, all the documents were in Arabic and a lot of it was coded. Which means that a lot of time

Second, the fact is, they couldn't have kept it secret for more than a day. Again, one of the helicopters was crashed right in the compound. The images went out on Al Jazeera almost immediately. Even if we hadn't copped to killing Bin Laden and even if Bin Laden's patrons in the Pakistani military/intelligence hadn't let the word out we got him, it wouldn't have taken the other AQ shitheads to long to figure out what happened, and they'd have been gone.

RTR2LZQ11.jpg

Third, it's questionable how much actionable intelligence there actually was at that point. Bin Laden had long since ceased to play any role in commanding Al Qaeda, which had devolved into individual cells and lone wolves.

People forget how close that raid came to being a disaster. If not for an expert pilot bringing down that helicopter safely, all on board could have been killed. With half the force killed, it is unlikely the raid would have continued

How would the right have reacted to Obama if the raid had failed and bin Laden had gotten away? Nice try Obama?
I doubt it

It was a butt obvious call which every step was done purely for his own ego. We just got Bin Laden, what are you going to do now? Disneyland? No, where's the nearest microphone baby, this is all about me, me, me!

That is our President

RTR2LZQ11.jpg

I doubt it

It was a butt obvious call which every step was done purely for his own ego. We just got Bin Laden, what are you going to do now? Disneyland? No, where's the nearest microphone baby, this is all about me, me, me!

That is our President

Obvious?

Based on inteligence that was only rated at 60% probable? The obvious response would be to wait for clear inteligence before you violated sovereign space and risked our troops

Gutsy call and it paid off big time

Only conservatives did not celebrate. But we all know that they do not love America the way you and I do

RTR2LZQ11.jpg

I doubt it

That is our President

Obvious?

Based on inteligence that was only rated at 60% probable? The obvious response would be to wait for clear inteligence before you violated sovereign space and risked our troops

Only conservatives did not celebrate. But we all know that they do not love America the way you and I do

strawman

RTR2LZQ11.jpg

I doubt it

That is our President

Obvious?

strawman

question-31842991.jpeg

RTR2LZQ11.jpg

I doubt it

That is our President

Obvious?

strawman

question-31842991.jpeg

It means you misrepresent views and then attack your concoction as if it was actually their view. It means exactly what I think it means. If it bothers you so much I keep pointing out what you are doing, stop doing it

I doubt it

That is our President

Obvious?

strawman

question-31842991.jpeg

It means you misrepresent views and then attack your concoction as if it was actually their view. It means exactly what I think it means. If it bothers you so much I keep pointing out what you are doing, stop doing it

I don't think it means what you think it means

What it means to you is.....

I have lost this argument, so I will reply....STRAWMAN

That is our President

Obvious?

strawman

question-31842991.jpeg

I don't think it means what you think it means

What it means to you is.....

I have lost this argument, so I will reply....STRAWMAN

Losing would be actually arguing with the ridiculous crap you pull out of your ass and stick in people's mouths

Second, I didn't argue I think there was intelligence, the military did, the military you keep professing that you know more than they do about what is actionable intelligence. This comes down to whether the military or you knows better. I say the military, you say you

Again, Double-Wide, you didn't provide a link to show anyone in the military actually said that there was. But it seems pretty improbable, as the news would have been out pretty quickly.

Third, there was no reason for Obama to not give them a chance except his self absorbed urge to run in front of a microphone and gloat about giving the most obvious order in the history of the Presidency

except as RW points out, it wasn't the most obvious order. It could have very well turned into Desert One (where accidents foiled an attempt to rescue hostages in Iran). Had something like that happened, you Cross burners would be like all 'Durned negro getting them fine boys killed".

Just like you are now whining "Durn Negro announcing it instead of letting someone else break the news."

Again, Double-Wide, you didn't provide a link to show anyone in the military actually said that there was. But it seems pretty improbable, as the news would have been out pretty quickly.

except as RW points out, it wasn't the most obvious order. It could have very well turned into Desert One (where accidents foiled an attempt to rescue hostages in Iran). Had something like that happened, you Cross burners would be like all 'Durned negro getting them fine boys killed".

Just like you are now whining "Durn Negro announcing it instead of letting someone else break the news."

Gotcha, thanks for repeating your inane drivel, fat ass. You know you can turn down a twinkie once in a while, doublewide

Was the Obama administration the biggest "let down" in political history?...
Nahhhhh... just in the Top Ten.

Hopey-changey hopey-changey hopey-changey hopey-changey hopey-changey... shake, shudder, flame-out, crash-and-burn...

Obama's administration is certainly the most incompetent and corrupt administration in the history of the Republic.

LBJ use to have the record for most corrupt and Jimmy Carter for most incompetent but Obama beats both of them out.

A bonus: Obama is just as much of a lying scumbag as Bill Clinton.

Gotcha, thanks for repeating your inane drivel, fat ass. You know you can turn down a twinkie once in a while, doublewide

Wow, guy, you really don't have an argument, then.

Obama succeeded where Bush failed. That's what burns you.

I'm glad he approved the strike and I'm glad we got Bin Laden. I don't agree with his taking the credit for what the military did and I don't agree with his running to a microphone to do that before the military had a chance to see what actionable intelligence they could get. Here's how you would know that's what I think. I keep saying that's what I think. Tricky, eh?

I'm glad he approved the strike and I'm glad we got Bin Laden. I don't agree with his taking the credit for what the military did and I don't agree with his running to a microphone to do that before the military had a chance to see what actionable intelligence they could get. Here's how you would know that's what I think. I keep saying that's what I think. Tricky, eh?

Yeah, other than the proposition you've "thought" about it and just didn't repeat whatever shit you've heard on Hate Radio.

When you step back and filter out all the hyper-partisan crap, Obama has been a middling president. That might be a sad testament to the quality of presidents we've had, but I think it is true.
Obama’s presidency was planned long ago and that this idiot Obama really had little to do with it except learn how to read a teleprompter. The purpose was to lower the resistance to the muslim faith.

Obama’s presidency was planned long ago and that this idiot Obama really had little to do with it except learn how to read a teleprompter. The purpose was to lower the resistance to the muslim faith.

Um. Yeah.

Not sure how that is, exactly. Frankly, if you are a Christian Nutter who thinks YOUR Imaginary Sky Pixie has a bigger dick than THEIR Imaginary Sky Pixie, I'd say resistance has never been greater.

The people who make money sending you home in a body bag never had it so good.

Yes, you do prove yourself to be a malleable tool, Double Wide.

Yes, you do prove yourself to be a malleable tool, Double Wide.

Hey, welcome back Cartman. Damn, this is at least weeks old, you outdid even your own lofty standards at this buffet, double wide. Did you take a cot, fat ass?

Forum List

Back